Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Two technology teams upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alucard21893
    started a topic Two technology teams upgrade

Two technology teams upgrade

Like construction.

• ginoweinberg
    replied
    i like this idea ^_^

Leave a comment:

• alucard21893
    replied
    You must not be active, i have over 100k kyanite and not nearly enough free time to keep up or even put a dent in the over flow of kayanite i have. Nearly all my stuff is the same level with the exception of troops skills, gold production, troop count, and also i want matk for my troops as well so i can have good angels and knights very late game.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Kyanite...how do you get the kyanite to do the upgrades? I'm able to do about 2 maybe 3 researches per day with the kyanite I have available. I don't see much need to have it unless we have a way to get a lot more kyanite.

Leave a comment:

• alucard21893
    replied
    The goal is to get everything to the lvl you are at, there is no way of high lvl people exploiting this. The increments are fine.

Leave a comment:

• R22992774
    replied
    =)

+2 def like this idea

Leave a comment:

• Cyrale
    replied
    Vouchers are easy enough to get, they give out enough just for the daily login bonus, if you really want to speed up your tech, save up all your vouchers for a month then go to town.

Leave a comment:

• UnholyTemplar
    replied
    Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
    Honestly with these extra Tech teams, to balance it out, we would also need the ability to plant 2 more Kyanite seeds as well. Right now it is one seed for one tech team, the tree is just a bonus when ya think about it.
    But what is the purpose? The purpose is to advance more quickily, but since the secondary contruction team was bought with vouchers (285 or 385), I would imagine that the two extra tech teams would cost 400 for the second, then maybe 800 or 900 vouchers for the third.

There is however a rather bad thing in all this, higher up players would become far more superior to the rest us rather quickily, an then players of lower levels would start complaining once more about imbalance lol. Weigh the good vs the bad, that I bet is what Hyori is trying to say, or he/she is just trying to make the whole suggestion expand, or heck is just poking holes lol.
    as far as i was aware, the idea was just suggesting 1 extra tech team, meaning a total of 2 teams. however i think the extra kyanite seed plant would be great as well.

Leave a comment:

• Gyrannon
    replied
    Honestly with these extra Tech teams, to balance it out, we would also need the ability to plant 2 more Kyanite seeds as well. Right now it is one seed for one tech team, the tree is just a bonus when ya think about it.
    But what is the purpose? The purpose is to advance more quickily, but since the secondary contruction team was bought with vouchers (285 or 385), I would imagine that the two extra tech teams would cost 400 for the second, then maybe 800 or 900 vouchers for the third.

There is however a rather bad thing in all this, higher up players would become far more superior to the rest us rather quickily, an then players of lower levels would start complaining once more about imbalance lol. Weigh the good vs the bad, that I bet is what Hyori is trying to say, or he/she is just trying to make the whole suggestion expand, or heck is just poking holes lol.

Leave a comment:

• UnholyTemplar
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post

really??
    what is it ?
    what is the purpose for adding another feature worth alot of programming?
    what is it needed for ?

DO NOT SAY MORE POWER
    isn't it plain to see Hyorinmaru6, the idea is to have two technology teams like the construction teams. not everyone is online 24/7 and waiting 2 or more hours for one upgrade can be annoying to players. since the research aspect doesn't come into play till level 16 / 18 (cant quite remember) thats a lot of research to catch up on. a second team will help speed up the process. simple

Leave a comment:

• alucard21893
    replied
    Once again its pretty obvious, answer your own questions when they are common sense.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
    Can you prove anything of what you are saying there ? I did understood you however there were some suggestions which were implemented into the game and they actually have some rights on the game since they've done that.
    huh
    this game is not r2 games personal game
    wartune belongs to 7 roads
    if r2 doesn't get permission for adding a new feature in this game from 7 roads first then it cannot be implemented
    if the suggestions were implemented then it just means r2 got the permission to implement them or its just that one day or another it is bound to come meaning its a feature r2 released but it was already there in the game

THIS GAME IS STILL IN BETA

Originally posted by alucard21893 View Post
    The reason for having it is pretty obvious.
    really??
    what is it ?
    what is the purpose for adding another feature worth alot of programming?
    what is it needed for ?

DO NOT SAY MORE POWER

Leave a comment:

• TheAngel
    replied
    Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
    I have already read that. However it seems to me that you did not understand what i am trying to do. I'll take a brake for the moment.

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    here :
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post264004

Leave a comment:

• TheAngel
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
    The only reason why I asked if the Chinese server had it, is because to my knowledge R2 can not put anything into this game that they Chinese servers do not have, due to the licences of being able to host the game, not exclusive rights to change the game. So no matter how good the intention of the request is, unless the Chinese servers do not adapt their current game engine to allow these changes we are in theory talking to the wind. I know R2 can request for these things to be added, but the most sure way of seeing something change from the way it is now is via going through the creators of the game not just the hosting company.
    Can you prove anything of what you are saying there ? I did understood you however there were some suggestions which were implemented into the game and they actually have some rights on the game since they've done that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X