Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Donkey inc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donkey inc.

Whips. Same event, same dumb logic. WHY DO WE HAVE 2 PUSH THE DAMN COLLECT BUTTON 20000 FREAKIN TIMES!!!!!!

1 CLICK 2 COLLECT ALL BUTTON!!!!!
    HOW HARD CAN IT BE?????
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-02-2014, 06:54 AM. Reason: resized

seems it's too hard for them XD
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by rembo View Post
      Whips. Same event, same dumb logic. WHY DO WE HAVE 2 PUSH THE DAMN COLLECT BUTTON 20000 FREAKIN TIMES!!!!!!

1 CLICK 2 COLLECT ALL BUTTON!!!!!
      HOW HARD CAN IT BE?????
      Hello.
      This issue was suggested many times before,but a suggestion won't guarantee it will be implemented.Or it might at a later date.
      R2 did announce that a bulk exchange was implemented,but the exact event where this happened was not also announced.
      I don't think using such language is called for,nor using caps.I think the font size is just fine.
      Have a nice day.
      Last edited by Xander.; 12-03-2014, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Sorry Alex, I have to agree with the OP. Pretty damn pathetic that they can't code in a basic feature like that. Makes life easier *and* reduces traffic back and forth to the servers.
        Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
          Hello.
          This issue was suggested many times before,but a suggestion won't guarantee it will be implement.Or it might at a later date.
          I don't think using such language is called for,nor using caps.I think the font size is just fine.
          Have a nice day.
          Last i saw SC exchange was suppose to have a bulk collect, since it was suggested, it got implemented and yet still not there, have yous reported to higher ups about it? R2 can't continuously lie and stuff up their own patches -_-
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Hello.
            This issue was suggested many times before,but a suggestion won't guarantee it will be implement.
            nice joke ...

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
              nice joke ...
              sadly these mentors don't joke

yes they are THAT daft
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post

yes they are THAT daft
                AA dont post, jamesbacon dont post, dutchsomething dont post, they must have become mentors!
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Hello.
                  This issue was suggested many times before,but a suggestion won't guarantee it will be implement.Or it might at a later date.
                  Have a nice day.
                  Well his opinion was that it was called for caps. (think it was feeded by the patch notes from a few weeks ago)

but as the great Dirty Harry once said: Opinions are like Cupcakes; everybody has one.
                  Think a forum is based on opinions (thats where a forum in basic is for)

maybe he should have started with "Hey i have a capslock key.... and i know how to use it"

there is fact and opinion in above.. and i didnt use the capslock key..
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-03-2014, 04:48 AM.

Comment

yes they are THAT daft
                    The others are fine, this one is just ...........
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

yes they are THAT daft
                      it's a ploy, they posted stupid things on purpose so the anger are directed to the mentors, not R2.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                      X