Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Choas rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choas rune

I just wanna ask one question about choas rune....please dont mine if u think it's a waste of time

1. First and fore most Y dont choas rune dont effect knights sheild???????but choas rune effects mages heals....wht ever healing skill u use if buffs enemies or helps enemies.............but y do knights sheild dont help enemies it sheilds knights themselves.......

I need an answer wartune admin or guys who keep clean topics here lets see wht u ans????

SMALL NOTE or REQUEST wha ever u think.........
    create things that effect equally to every one atleast in thing kind of things likes runes any have skills are unequal in every class
    Last edited by yassu653; 12-02-2014, 02:09 PM.

You can actually chaos apollo and mars will, the only shield non chaosable is agoran and that reflect skill (not sure on this one tho).

Comment

I think it comes down to the fact that agoran is for just the knight, only. While heals, apollo, mars, etc all target more than one person. IE if you use resto it can hit troops or teammates or you depending on the situation, while agoran will always only shield the caster and nothing more.

Comment

i do said all heals not suntoria......how abt regeneration???

Comment

Well, since you can't read. I never mentioned sunto. Just sayin' says resto quite clearly.

Comment

Here are patterns I have seen. With group attacks, you can target your opponents or your team-mates, but you never hit yourself in group attacks. At the same time, from what i see and hear, if you cast something on your group, it always goes to the other team (I am not guaranteeing that, but others say so and I know Suntoria has gone to the other(s) every time i paid attention to the result).

Putting those two together, I conclude Chaos will turn your team-mates into a 2nd group of enemies. Chaos will randomly choose one of the two groups and cast the skill/spell normally against the chosen group. HOWEVER - if you cast a skill/spell that includes yourself as part of the targeted group (group heals, purify, group shields, etc.), chaos will disqualify your group as a target because you are in the group, and always cast on the opposing group. ... but I welcome more input on whether this is always the case.

I do not play much any more, so I have not tested this assumption. However, I got a couple of friends still playing, and they still treat it as the truth.

EDIT: (forgot the concluding sentence) - If this is true, the conclusion is that, under chaos, you do not want to use anything that includes both yourself and your team-mates as targets, as chaos will not recognize targets that include yourself and "enemy" team-mates.
            Last edited by R252856585; 12-02-2014, 04:34 PM.
            Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
            Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
            Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
            Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Chaos works on skills used on others.
              Therefor it dont work on runes that are for yourself (heal, guardian, rage...) but works on runes for others (chaos, amnesia, bleed)
              Same for skills that are for your char only (like the personal shield for a knight)

However there is a strange thing with heal from a mage on chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                Chaos works on skills used on others.
                Therefor it dont work on runes that are for yourself (heal, guardian, rage...) but works on runes for others (chaos, amnesia, bleed)
                Same for skills that are for your char only (like the personal shield for a knight)

However there is a strange thing with heal from a mage on chaos.
                If thats the arena glitch when it doesnt heal a person in your team
                i dont think its chaos
                my team doesnt use a chaos rune at all and it happened to the opponent
                it happened to me as well, and i wasnt chaosed at the time
                the thing is everytime i have seen the glitch occur
                the person who didnt get healed died the next turn
                i think the game is working ahead of time and counting in future attacks?
                all i know is that i've seen the glitch happen without active chaos runes
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Have tested chaos in fight (alt. of eno)
                  chaos 10 versus chaos 10
                  sometimes it misses 3 heals in a row sometimes it heals the opponent for 3 times in a row.

there seems no difference in having troops left or not. (what normaly could be an issue)

and yes the heal in arena is messed up .. no clue how they made that happen

Comment

Working...
                  X