Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

banned ? ..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned ? ..

hey .. y cant log in .. masasage box say ur hav been banned ?? how was that ?.. im a fair and helpful player .. every inch on that exp bar all come from hard work .. and i dont hav any enemys on the game .. plss kindly fix this my ign:ethernal - temple of ibalize lvl 50 archer
    guildmaster of ARSENAL-PH look my guild needs me and i swear to god i didnt do stupid stuffs like hacking or wat .. i just want my character back T_T so plss response

plss tell me wat to do im so freakin dedicated to this game like almost sacrificing my health just to become strong

Comment

Wow man, sry to hear that :/. Have you tried filling a ticket in support page? That will be probably faster than forums.
      Originally posted by R22890445 View Post
      plss tell me wat to do im so freakin dedicated to this game like almost sacrificing my health just to become strong

Comment

As suggested by shirokane, please do file a ticket so our support staff can look into it for you. You can file a ticket here: http://tickets.r2games.com/
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

seem to see a lot of threads about "innocent" people getting banned lately, wondering what is causing all this to happen....
          giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
          server 164 brighthollow
          class : archer
          current level : 54
          favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

LOL, how do you get banned in this game?

Comment

Originally posted by 69MCViper69 View Post
              LOL, how do you get banned in this game?
              Denied credit card/stop payment of a transaction(for recurring VIP) I think would.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
                Denied credit card/stop payment of a transaction(for recurring VIP) I think would.
                Nah, that doesn't get u banned, I know. It just stops your VIP once you're at the renewal date.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
                  That could happen nowadays however you can do something about it if you know how

Comment

using cheat engines or illegal terms of paying
                    Server: 64 Permbridge
                    IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
                    Job: SpellWeaver
                    Guild: Eminence

Comment

Originally posted by HellionLady View Post
                      using cheat engines or illegal terms of paying
                      Ya since no trade system..no gold farmers to sell they stuff yet :P lol

Comment

Working...
                      X