Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Class - The Priest

Hello everyone,

I think the game was missing another new class, the Priest, and the priest who would be in the game?
    Was the character of magic damage, good physical defense, excellent magic defense , good hit points, good single target damage and healing skills (that led to the Mage be modified and drawn all healing skills).

What you think about Priest?
    Waiting for Assassin Class in Yitien!

Originally posted by R24560347 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I think the game was missing another new class, the Priest, and the priest who would be in the game?
    Was the character of magic damage, good physical defense, excellent magic defense , good hit points, good single target damage and healing skills (that led to the Mage be modified and drawn all healing skills).

The class you're asking for is pretty much already there, it just depends on how you make that character.
    Yeah it sounds like a good idea, but how will it handle the campaign missions? Is the Priest screwed when his/her troops die?
    My opinion, sounds good, but there will be a new issue with two magic using classes, an R2 will probably have to make a similar class to the Knight & Archer as well, maybe even change the existing ones too to balance them out, which the rebalancing might anger alot of players. Thinking on a mass scale, a new class would add to the diversity, but since its past beta, its really honestly too late for a new class to be added in.

I do like the idea, I just don't think it'll fit in right. The only way I could see this work is if they create another server, an add the new class to that server & up, but not add it to the already existing servers (doing so otherwise would inevitably create problems that R2 would seriously suffer from no matter how many new classes they add).
    Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by R24560347 View Post
      Hello everyone,

a healing class mmm
      go to CS forum and see how many threads on making priests strong
      a healing class with lack Mattk
      and due to damage issue there will be a riot

Trust me u do not want a priest

even if lets say everyone loves this class and its all balanced

R2 doesn't have the clearance to make a new class cause the original Chinese wartune doesn't have a priest class
      hence r2 cannot make it happen end of story
      THANK U
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

theirs already a mage that can become all matk or all healing skills, this is useless

if they were a new class it would be a physical fighter whit no weapons or a spear man whit double the rate of atck

Comment

Working...
        X