X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This player is posible or not to be 350k winner at hof event

I just want to know bout this...

This player have bout 310+BR at Normal day
    If Without POT + Scroll + Warrior Call, Can this player to be a 350K BR ??... lol 40K BR less...

Cos the rule said " Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation; the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends."

Any mod here can answer my question ?

Thanks.
    Last edited by grimmreaper1; 12-03-2014, 03:57 AM.

WC worked for HOF
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

even wc work.. can he get 350k ?

Comment

Originally posted by grimmreaper1 View Post
        even wc work.. can he get 350k ?
        replace some gem to patk, some orange % astral to red stat one, (some site explained how to get false BR) ....
        40k br can be reached with WC and some other modificaitons.
        last time wartune said the same : nothing will work, but WC worked for sure (pot didn't for what i saw)

and the picture from player was taken after refresh, not before maintenance
        some player who got the first place bought the 7 days mount from shop to be sure to get it
        and when they looked at their BR on first place ranking listing, it was the one before they bought the mount shop (and without potion they used)

so what we can say is
        - WC count
        - potions don't count
        - picture is taken from server refresh time.
        Last edited by ArnaudBo; 12-03-2014, 03:25 AM.
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by grimmreaper1 View Post
          I just want to know bout this...

This player have bout 310+BR at Normal day
          If Without POT + Scroll + Warrior Call, Can this player to be a 350K BR ??... lol 40K BR less...

Cos the rule said " Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation; the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends."

Any mod here can answer my question ?

Thanks.
          Hi.
          It's hard to say about the exact amount of BR he can obtain,but I'd say there is a possibility.
          As ArnaudBo also stated,he could have swapped out orange astrals to red ones,which can give a decent amount of BR.I personally had about 15k extra from that.
          Also,you can swap around gems to the ones that give higher BR,you can get some "thousands" also depending on your gem levels.
          You can also buy new mounts and use hooves on them,or just use hooves you were saving for some unkown reason,and you also can get some from that,and might be quite a lot depending on the amount of mounts used.Some players were saving the temporary ones just for this.
          Also,he could have activated all his soul seals,which was maybe,or maybe not keeping for HoF,which can give a decent amount also.
          He could have been saving the hammers and stoves for this also,although I don't see a point in doing so,I know people that did,I guess they like to say "surpriseeee look at my BR over night "
          He could have also resetted his sylph's attributes for a bit more BR.
          And I am sure that there might still be some things that add BR,which I didn't think about.
          So,overall,it's possible,but no one can say what happened based on next to no information about this.
          Hope this was of some help,take care.

Comment

Working...
          X