limited mobs in wild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• limited mobs in wild

mobs are limited , why not should be limited also who can do them in br? i'm really annoyed of help players and lose mine attemps and mine hp (gold for hp potion) for kill bosses that they not deserve and thatt i've played for 1 year and half for have mine results.

we lose also a lot of time for search mobs that we need cuz low players stole them to we and we must do things with -10 lvls for do fastly.
    every hero has his hamster!

if you do not get rewards from the monsters, the attempt is not being used so if it is 15 levels below your character level, no attempt is used.
    Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

There is a fifteen level restriction. meaning if you are level 80 and you kill a level 60 Elite you won't lose your fight attempt. If you killed a level 80 soul drainer or a level 70 sawtooth ant elite, and won, then you would lose one of the three elite wins for the day though. I hope this has made it all the more clear
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

but the problem not are elitè or boss 60... but the ppl that not deserve them. i'm a really strong free player lvl 80 and i not have problem help a my mate that he not deserve. but i receive a lot of pm and all for things that i not need (for example B70 while i would any b80). and they can't do neither them cuz are 18k br or a bit more. anyway much less of -120k br. any i for help them i lose mine attemps or i lose a lot of gold because all we die many times. same thing happens to b80 and more time will pass and more i'll receive pm from weak for do boss 80. they stole slots to who need really them and i can also search a b80 all day and lose a lot of time in wild. THIS is the real problem. not receive pm or help the others. i not have problems with lasts 2.

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
          mobs are limited , why not should be limited also who can do them in br? i'm really annoyed of help players and lose mine attemps and mine hp (gold for hp potion) for kill bosses that they not deserve and thatt i've played for 1 year and half for have mine results.

we lose also a lot of time for search mobs that we need cuz low players stole them to we and we must do things with -10 lvls for do fastly.
          Hello.
          If you are annoyed of helping players kill higher bosses,then you should stop helping them,no one is making you do such a thing.
          I somehow agree that let's say a level 20 player should not be able to kill a level 80 boss,that would give him quite some advantages in the game,and this could maybe prevented in adding the level range to the upper limit also.
          Take care.

Comment

i hope that they not put a lvl limit but a br limit. is useless see a 90k br vl 80 that want do dark boss 80 (in future i'll find also they).

is a question of fairless. there are limit in all things :

many things with you power

many things with lvl like mpd , spire (for unlock it)

Comment

Working...
            X