Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile:farming,chatting,guild usage.

Mobile farming and chatting ,guild usage

The idea is simple you can access the above fuetures using your mobile device,maybe more.

The format of the mobile version is plain "TEXT-BASED" so that mobile device's can play those simple task.

This would help alot of people who play's wartune on the go but still wanna be updated /and manage there FARM Becuase farming make's alot of difference.

to make it even more realistic at being implemented.

lot's of website's has mobile version why not a browser game?

as far as it's plain text-based ,little or no javascript cuase most mobile devices will crash on app's with javascript.

This is my idea.

will what do you think if you support mobile farming write this at the end of your comment"1+"
    Guild [INFINITY]
    Guild Position: MEMBER
    Class:knight
    Username:GreatPaul
    Lvl:60
    server: Duskin Arena

Originally posted by R23240996 View Post
    Mobile farming and chatting ,guild usage

The idea is simple you can access the above fuetures using your mobile device,maybe more.

The format of the mobile version is plain "TEXT-BASED" so that mobile device's can play those simple task.

This would help alot of people who play's wartune on the go but still wanna be updated /and manage there FARM Becuase farming make's alot of difference.

to make it even more realistic at being implemented.

lot's of website's has mobile version why not a browser game?

as far as it's plain text-based ,little or no javascript cuase most mobile devices will crash on app's with javascript.

This is my idea.

will what do you think if you support mobile farming write this at the end of your comment"1+"
    what types of mobiles?
    Androids ?
    smartphones?
    Ipads and all I phones?
    notes?
    what type more detail please
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

You can try Flash-enabled mobile browser so you can play the game on your mobile.
      Though you no doubt can't do decent battles, or play multiplayer/single dungeons, you can most certainly do some farming.
      This is better than nothing?

PS: Try Puffin browser. Not only it plays Flash on my iphone, it runs fast (almost without lag) too!

Comment

The idea is to MANAGE your town on the go,not play on mobile hope this clear's things up.

and as for the supported mobile os if it can support android and IOS thats great.
        Guild [INFINITY]
        Guild Position: MEMBER
        Class:knight
        Username:GreatPaul
        Lvl:60
        server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Working...
        X