Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socketing rods, Trade system and New servers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socketing rods, Trade system and New servers.

Before I start this topic, I would like to apologize to all of The gramar Nazi's out there about the grammar mistakes I am about to make. Also i would take some popcorn and juice before i start reading, if i were you xD.

Since all the three subjects mentioned above are co-related to each other and they haven't been presented in the way they should have been, i will try to argument them in my way of understanding the things, hoping that you guys (R2 staff) will give us an answer.

User Barbarossa tried to suggest Socketing rods implementation into the game and a lot of wartune's players have agreed with him. However, non of the staff members gave him or the other players any answer regarding this suggestion.( The link to the topic is the following: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....socketing-rods I would like to congratulate him for trying to change this game by giving you guyz some advices which would actually improve your game)

User HellionLady did opened a topic regarding the Trade system, what is more players have been trying to convince you in other topics, non related to the following suggestion, the advantages of the trade system. However i haven't seen any answer so far.( The link to the topic is the following: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=trade+system I would also like to congratulate her and all the other players who suggested that.)

And finally, New Servers. I appreciate the fact that you want to help the players by opening servers according to the location they live however that is not enough. If you want your game to live, you got to improve it not only open thousands of servers.
    I will take Worg lair as an example because i am playing on that. When i joined it, there were around 700 players at the boss. Guess what, now you can hardly see 250. I believe most of them quit and i have arguments for believing that. Every game is made of two class of players. Cashers and Non cashers. In the beginning everyone is curious of the game that just came out, they try it, and if they like it, they keep playing it. However, you can not obligate a player to donate, your strategy in doing that will not work., therefor my advice to you is the following: Implement socketing rods into extremely hard quests so non cashers can have a change to become as good as the cashers someday, that doesn't have to be so quick, a true gamer will always look for challenging games and believe me when i tell you, he will donate for being grateful to the staff that created the game he is playing.
    I could give some games which does have the hard way to gain donators items as examples, but you might take it wrong, therefor, i won't.

Before i end this topic i would also like to advice R2 staff a basic thing they should know. There have always been, and there will always be poor players which would never afford donating. Creating a game which gives no possibility of reaching the top on the fair way would finally die due to the lack of activity. I personally always liked game which gives poor people the possibility of getting where a donator gets even though it might take a year, and i believe most of the gamers always appreciated that kind of games.

All in all, This was my opinion, and it came up as a last try before i quit this game, I hope R2 staff will consider about the points i and other players have mentioned and after all, give us an answer regarding the respective suggestions.

One last thing, i did not created this topic for haters. If you have anything constructive to say, please do it, otherwise keep your negativism for you, i don't need it on my topic.
    Last edited by TheAngel; 10-22-2012, 04:17 AM.

I second this so I shall give this thread a friendly bump

*bump*

Comment

as gamer and cash user is suport this topic at 100%

everything said there its true,no matter how much R2 atempts to pretend it is not

also would like to say if R2 doesnt start caring for their non cashers,ill see no other choice except canceling my vip status,stop charging my account with ballens,and quit the game,moving to another where casher and non casher is suported by the game company.

dont see much of a point in continue to donate to a company that places part of its players as second rate citizens
      Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-22-2012, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Right now we are unable to introduce a way to have socketing rods avaible to non-cashers. Wartune is 7Road's property, and at the moment we are not allowed to make any changes to the game in regards to socketing rods. That said, we're looking for some wiggle room in that area and *might* be able to do something in the future for players, but I really do want to stress that might part.

As far as trading goes, as has been previously stated, we currently have issues with the Market that need to be resolved first before we can bring it, or trading, online.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          Right now we are unable to introduce a way to have socketing rods avaible to non-cashers. Wartune is 7Road's property, and at the moment we are not allowed to make any changes to the game in regards to socketing rods. That said, we're looking for some wiggle room in that area and *might* be able to do something in the future for players, but I really do want to stress that might part.

As far as trading goes, as has been previously stated, we currently have issues with the Market that need to be resolved first before we can bring it, or trading, online.
          Thanks for your answer R2CS_Stormaggedon. However i still wonder if 7Road does want to keep this game alive, because as far as i can see Wartune is losing players every day. And sooner or later, it will become inactive, if they don't think at a solution regarding the socketing rods ofc.

Comment

7Road just released their 557th and 558th servers today. They're doing just fine.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

All you have to do then..

Is ask 7Road if they/you can put 1 socketing rod on the 26th day login reward, so once a month 1 free socketing rod for non cashers; pretty simple really.

Alternatively ask to remove the lv3 gem pack chest & replace it with a single socketing rod.

Comment

7Road just released their 557th and 558th servers today. They're doing just fine.
                you forgot to add that is their 557th and 558th in 5 diferent companys exploiting the game,which is a very low number for 5 companys(where the majority of those servers are under asian companys)

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post

Is ask 7Road if they/you can put 1 socketing rod on the 26th day login reward, so once a month 1 free socketing rod for non cashers; pretty simple really.

Alternatively ask to remove the lv3 gem pack chest & replace it with a single socketing rod.
                  I like their idea. ^

Comment

You do realize that after-all that servers will become pretty empty and they or whoever is charging the merging will have a lot of work to do right ?
                    The points i elaborated up there was to make you guys actually keep the players on a server not to make them swing by whenever a new server comes up and finally realize they have no chance of getting in the top without purchasing balens. Sooner or later players will stop doing that, and when you/they will try to do something about it, will be too late.
                    I really hope you will not take me wrong, i am trying to help your game and the reason for this ''struggle'' is that i do not afford purchasing, and believe me, there are lots of gamers which doesn't.

Comment

The reason we're not allowed to add in some method to allow non-cashers to get socketing rods for free is because 7Road isn't interested in having their players get it for free. If they allow us to do it, then their players would find out and demand the same. 7Road has no interest in making this change.

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post

Is not just like that, you can order them to do something they do not want to do, and atm they doesn't even think to implement that, but what i'm trying to do, is to open their eyes. Sooner or later, what i said is going to happen.

Comment

The reason we're not allowed to add in some method to allow non-cashers to get socketing rods for free is because 7Road isn't interested in having their players get it for free. If they allow us to do it, then their players would find out and demand the same. 7Road has no interest in making this change.

what about the remaining additions the game has and that their other players (refering the asian servers) have access to and we dont?isnt 7Road also interessed in releasing the same to us that they gave to their "other players"?

because if they have given all those additions to their other players,and they are already on their 558th server,then why dont they give to this players the same they are giving to the other players?
                          Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-22-2012, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Damn, how good i am in reading minds (just kidding)
                            Well, that's one of the things i wanted to know. Thanks for clearing this out to All of us
                            Last edited by TheAngel; 10-22-2012, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                              what about the remaining additions the game has and that their other players (refering the asian servers) have access to and we dont?isnt 7Road also interessed in releasing the same to us that they gave to their "other players"?
                              They forget 1 fact, the prices they currently have, are not affordable for every zone. Asians are not as wealthy as the americans, and prices should vary from a country to another. There's no use in opening servers all over the world if you do not take into account the wealth of the zone where you wan to open a server.

Comment

Working...
                              X