Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune q

Hello,

I would like to ask the good people on forum IF they/anyone has knowledge about an advanced purge rune? apologize if someone else asked and I'd apreciate a link if so.

Regards

There isn't any, only the first 4 runes can be upgraded to advanced runes.
    Brutality, Heal, Bleed and Guardian. 100% confirmed.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
      There isn't any, only the first 4 runes can be upgraded to advanced runes.
      Brutality, Heal, Bleed and Guardian. 100% confirmed.
      That cannot be true because knights cannot have the guardian rune.

Also archers cannot have Purge and mages cannot have Purification.

So what you are saying is that knights cannot advance 1 rune while archers and mages can?

Comment

Originally posted by cixy247 View Post
        So what you are saying is that knights cannot advance 1 rune while archers and mages can?
        Yes, only first 3 runes incase for knights.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I was aware of the 4 runes that laba-laba stated, but as you mentioned cixy247 , me being also a knight, find it very odd that I cannot have 4 advanced runes as the other 2 classes.
          PS. Don't wanna start yet another knight whine post. Just searching for more information from players (and others)

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
            Yes, only first 3 runes incase for knights.
            That seems very odd. Can any mod confirm this?

Comment

My friend who is a knight, has confirmed that Knights are indeed unable to get the Guardian (Shield) Rune. Knights have two shields they can already a cast and perhaps since the shield is their class specialty that is why they were denied the Guardian rune. Sadly, this takes them out of upgrading one of the four basics and for that I am sorry.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Well, it's only logical, what else could you possibly get with an advanced purge or puri? More buffs/debuffs cleared? That wouldn't be worth anything to anyone. Maybe extra uses, but the cost to benefit ratio would be incredibly low.
                There never should have been an advanced guardian, IMO, but that's already been discussed to death.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out a method to counter that enormous buff (it is kinda high). The only thing I can figure out (besides the silly advanced purge lol) is casting a chaos at your enemy before they use the guardian. Can someone tell me if the knight (opponent) will steal the guardian buff?
                  Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Kuric View Post
                    I'm trying to figure out a method to counter that enormous buff (it is kinda high). The only thing I can figure out (besides the silly advanced purge lol) is casting a chaos at your enemy before they use the guardian. Can someone tell me if the knight (opponent) will steal the guardian buff?
                    Thank you
                    It's just two rounds, a lot of people are stupid with how they use it, and if they use it right as you use delphic you don't have much chance to counter that, all about who can outsmart opponent better. Chaos won't steal guardian no.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                      My friend who is a knight, has confirmed that Knights are indeed unable to get the Guardian (Shield) Rune. Knights have two shields they can already a cast and perhaps since the shield is their class specialty that is why they were denied the Guardian rune. Sadly, this takes them out of upgrading one of the four basics and for that I am sorry.
                      While it is sad you had to ask about that being a mentor and all, the rest of your post is worth a facepalm as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                        Well, it's only logical, what else could you possibly get with an advanced purge or puri? More buffs/debuffs cleared? That wouldn't be worth anything to anyone. Maybe extra uses, but the cost to benefit ratio would be incredibly low.
                        There never should have been an advanced guardian, IMO, but that's already been discussed to death.
                        what could happen for advance purge or puri is maybe giving it x% chance of preventing a buff/debuff for x turns per level, maybe making purge able to remove rune buffs and puri rune remove rune debuffs
                        having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          While it is sad you had to ask about that being a mentor and all, the rest of your post is worth a facepalm as well.
                          i thought all their posts was a facepalm
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                            little tip mentors is jsut normal players that are on other servers to help then nothing more

Comment

Oh I know Knights are unable to get guardian rune, but I asked a class advanced knight, just in case something was changed, because, lets be honest.. they do not tell us everything now do they guys? I would rather give you 100% accurate information, they lie through my teeth to you which would only make you angrier. I am sorry Knights can't have a third shield but then that would be incredibly unfair to the other two classes.
                              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                              X