Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extra gem scrolls that we dont need.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra gem scrolls that we dont need.........

I cannot find the correct gem scrolls yet. I have however, found duplicates of the same scrolls. Is there a way we can trade them for one that would actually help? Or is that asking too much of from the devs....
    Archer hoarder

they had an exchange once. I cant remember what lvl scrolls it was for think it was lvl 9 or 10

no one knows if it will be back around again

Comment

That was not exactly an exchange persay. What you are thinking of was a result of a bug in the golden road where level ten gem transposers were dropping but they were unnamed level ten gem transposers. As such, they put in an exchange to trade in those blanks for valid ones. I hope this has been of some help.. and personally.. would be nice to be able to swap duplicates but that's just my two bits.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I just did the necropolis for the first time and got a level 9 scroll but guess what, it is a matk scroll and I am an archer, imagine that. And I just bought a level 9 hp scroll with bound balens for this latest gem event. Should I hang on to that matk scroll? Would I be able to exchange this one for a different one?

How rare is it to get a level 9 scroll from the necropolis?

I was hoping to get past level 15 and get a level 10 scroll but only made it to level 13. What does it take to beat level 15?

Comment

Scrolls Level 9+ can drop in the necropolis.. their drop rates are well................. drop rates. I see people run the necropolis on a daily basis and get nothing and some run it once and get several scrolls. There is no guarantee you will get a scroll, there is no guarantee you will, when you get one, get one you need or want. it's simply random.. and at times, annoying as anything. Whether or not you hang onto a scroll is personal preference, and I wish you luck in the decision.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

make it to where we can swap them once a month or so. I mean really... do i need this level 14 charisma scroll? let me change it for a lower level of any sort. Id even take charisma

Comment

The scroll itself doesn't really matter what it is for. Say it is a lvl14 mdef gem scroll. Convert all gems to mdef, then convert those gems to the gems you require. I do my gems this way and use only one scroll for all gems. No need to buy other scrolls except for the next lvl and then only 1 new scroll.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                The scroll itself doesn't really matter what it is for. Say it is a lvl14 mdef gem scroll. Convert all gems to mdef, then convert those gems to the gems you require. I do my gems this way and use only one scroll for all gems. No need to buy other scrolls except for the next lvl and then only 1 new scroll.
                that is the basic of gem scrolls,

However some ppl, including me, had the awesome luck to get scrolls double, which is completly useless.

Wish for a trade in or sth

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                  that is the basic of gem scrolls,

However some ppl, including me, had the awesome luck to get scrolls double, which is completly useless.

Wish for a trade in or sth

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! I think the poster above you just doesn't understand. What about double/triple/quadruple scrolls of the same type/same level that we are getting while not getting ANY TYPE from the levels that we are missing. Why not make a 2:1 trade in for the scroll you want? Or an exchange for one of a lower level? Or SOMETHING THAT WOULD HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Archer hoarder

Comment

Working...
                  X