medusa bad luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medusa bad luck

ive been dominated by medusa twice this week... in last mage class wars i fought against a medusa(very rare to face one) and he beat me with a aquillions blessing guradian rune, steal combination, which wasted my sylph round due to the fact i was stalling on using my delphic till the shields were down, which burned up my awakening points annnd he used steal and took my remaing points so no delphic lol (very smart)

and earlier today in arena i fought 4!!! 4!!! medusas -_-. they all used steal so we all lost 2k awakening points just like that lol so again by the time our delphic was ready we couldnt do it lol then they delphic delphic delphic delphic and game over lol, well done medusa well done
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

"No, Medussa are weak. Hercules is still better.
    Medussa sucks in pvp, unlike Hercules.
    Medussa has weak skills compared Herc's
    So Hercules is still better.
    Do not argue with me, cause I am always right."

Let all the players hail Hercules.

Comment

medusa has always been my favorite sylph. only sylph i ever use totally worth people making fun of me for being a pan user in the old days and now want me for pve and pvp groups.

still want to be apart of a 4 medusa GA team but waiting on others on my serv to get one

Comment

Well more and more pll starting 2 realise that Medusa is a great pet .... b4 all just brainlessly copyd top ppl except few exceptions ..
        I have 1 off my own thou i wish i could max it faster .. dont have touseds 2 buy owerpriced sepulcrums only mad ppl pay that for 00110011s and my main is hercules still working 2 max him first .
        If i was a mage i would get Medusa as my main its so much fun and cheaper then Hades + good build medusa whit good ress crystal destroys hades/ Gaia 9/10 times .
        Last edited by Psxplayer; 12-03-2014, 06:48 PM.

Comment

I love my Medusa. Glad I decided to work on a Pan with my Sepu instead of something else. Though I did have the advantage of the refined sylph stuff being talked about a little before I reached the point of needing to invest in sylphs.

It doesn't take 4 medusas to mess you up in arena, someone I group with for arena also has a Medusa and we do that to a number of people as well.

Medusa also does a number in sylph arena too, other than the very hard cashed sylph teams on my server, my Medusa alone can dominate majority of teams.

Comment

Mages have naturally lower physical damage. The strength of the sylphs Delphic isn't the only important aspect of using a sylph. I wish I had invested in one just for CW.

Comment

"Oh well, Medussa sucks in 1v1 pvp, so Herc is still the best.
              Medussa is a waste of sepulcrum, you need to waste money to build a good one, unlike Herc which is so damn powerful you do not need to cash so hard to make it powerful."

Choose Hercules, not Medussa, cause Medussa is weak.

Oh, I hope something like this happens when people start to realize that Athena is better than Aegis (Gaia, whatever)

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                "Oh well, Medussa sucks in 1v1 pvp, so Herc is still the best.
                Medussa is a waste of sepulcrum, you need to waste money to build a good one, unlike Herc which is so damn powerful you do not need to cash so hard to make it powerful."

Choose Hercules, not Medussa, cause Medussa is weak.

Oh, I hope something like this happens when people start to realize that Athena is better than Aegis (Gaia, whatever)
                athena is only better in pvp but Aegis is still best in pve becuase of the heal but that will change in a year or 2

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                  athena is only better in pvp but Aegis is still best in pve becuase of the heal but that will change in a year or 2
                  nah herc is best in pve cuz of dps

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                    nah herc is best in pve cuz of dps
                    depends
                    sky trail 3-5
                    herc i can barely do 1 bar
                    hades i can get it to the last bar
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      depends
                      sky trail 3-5
                      wait until you see 3-10 lolz

without hades/evolve you better pray to a powerful god to pass it

Comment

Originally posted by wraithraiser View Post
                        wait until you see 3-10 lolz

without hades/evolve you better pray to a powerful god to pass it

dont tell me that ;_;

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                          depends
                          sky trail 3-5
                          With enough dark resistance, you will do it, just like you are able to survive wind atoll boss using high wind resistance.
                          Just make a lot of high level resistance crystals, and it will also be able to reach 1 bar.

Herc is the best, that is why strong people still use Herc when fighting a Lightning boss

Comment

With enough dark resistance, you will do it, just like you are able to survive wind atoll boss using high wind resistance.
                            Just make a lot of high level resistance crystals, and it will also be able to reach 1 bar.

Herc is the best, that is why strong people still use Herc when fighting a Lightning boss

i facepalm at you

Comment

what!??? youll get way less income fighting electro vs electro in atoll boss :/ herc is dps king but i think the reason they use it is not because its the "best" lol isnt it because of it having the highest natural electro resist and also because they probably invested mostly in it?

Comment

Working...
                              X