Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

medusa bad luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    what!??? youll get way less income fighting electro vs electro in atoll boss :/ herc is dps king but i think the reason they use it is not because its the "best" lol isnt it because of it having the highest natural electro resist and also because they probably invested mostly in it?

always use your heaviest hitter in atoll boss
    my team of 180-240k beats all the top guys of way higher br
    all 4 of use use our hercs

the top guys (bunch of idiots)
    all use their evolved sylph matching the type lol
    god, if i was willing to spend like them
    ugh makes me so angry, they are throwing their money away
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      always use your heaviest hitter in atoll boss
      my team of 180-240k beats all the top guys of way higher br
      all 4 of use use our hercs

the top guys (bunch of idiots)
      all use their evolved sylph matching the type lol
      god, if i was willing to spend like them
      ugh makes me so angry, they are throwing their money away
      only boss worth changing sylph from herc is the wind one, if you have a somewhat decent amazon/cerb.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        only boss worth changing sylph from herc is the wind one, if you have a somewhat decent amazon/cerb.

yeah i guess, i dont even change my herc for that though
        i still get 400k crits, 200k less than the other bosses, but its better than any other sylph i have
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

what!??? youll get way less income fighting electro vs electro in atoll boss :/ herc is dps king but i think the reason they use it is not because its the "best" lol isnt it because of it having the highest natural electro resist and also because they probably invested mostly in it?
          It is a bad idea to use same element sylph as the boss, since your damage will be weaker.
          The best is to use the counter element, and for wind, that is fire.

And please, this does not apply to Herc, since Herc is the son of Zeus, which means he is the most powerful sylph among all sylphs

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            It is a bad idea to use same element sylph as the boss, since your damage will be weaker.
            The best is to use the counter element, and for wind, that is fire.

And please, this does not apply to Herc, since Herc is the son of Zeus, which means he is the most powerful sylph among all sylphs
            I've tried Cerberus, but a 20k cerberus with skills doesn't beat a 50k herc on lv2 even with the resist in play. Herc DPS is top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              I've tried Cerberus, but a 20k cerberus with skills doesn't beat a 50k herc on lv2 even with the resist in play. Herc DPS is top notch.
              if that cerb were 40-45k it would beat the herc, cerb is second highest in dps
              having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

if that cerb were 40-45k it would beat the herc, cerb is second highest in dps
                Probably, but I like my kidneys still... rather not sell them to max out more than 1 sylph lol

Comment

Like I said, Herc is an exemption, because he is the almighty son of whoever-god-was-that.

Even a high strength (patk) Cerb will not beat a low intelligent (matk) Herc, just because Herc is the most powerful sylph.

Comment

Welcome to the past geniuses. Seems a few of you are even starting to see how worthless even Hercules are.

Comment

I hit harder with a 40k medusa over 20k herc even in wb

Comment

well if we play long enough till sylph fusion herc may lose the dps title

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
                          I hit harder with a 40k medusa over 20k herc even in wb
                          Medusa's problem for WB is more of CD management for me, get more with my Gaia due to CD's. I like my current skills on Medusa so not messing with them just for WB gold, when I still do very well with a plain old Gaia. Should compare Gaia and Cerb again though...

Comment

cerb and herc dps is very very very close

Comment

There is more to the dps of them than raw numbers. Cerb's Skills seem to be slower than my Gaia's skills, have not done timing of it yet, but I know last time tried Cerb instead of Gaia, was getting less gold per sylph round consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklaser View Post
                                There is more to the dps of them than raw numbers. Cerb's Skills seem to be slower than my Gaia's skills, have not done timing of it yet, but I know last time tried Cerb instead of Gaia, was getting less gold per sylph round consistently.
                                no kidding lol the s in dps stands for second XD make sure your running all of cerbs strongest skills

Comment

Working...
                                X