Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

medusa bad luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hercules is overall best from an almost all round perspective unless you got $$ to maintain that almost useless pan medusa
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
      Hercules is overall best from an almost all round perspective unless you got $$ to maintain that almost useless pan medusa
      somewhat true in all medusa still the arena king, it took that role from apollo, i pref medusa over apollo anyday.. apollo is almost useless medusa has far far more application than apollo easily
      Last edited by ligerwill7; 12-05-2014, 02:10 PM.
      having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
        cerb and herc dps is very very very close
        Play 5 months and still didnt see Cerberus that would hit me for 400k+ even thou i have only 50 ress on odher side my Hercules destroys everythink u can have 300+ ress and it still hits u for 350k+
        So yeah Cerberus and Herc dmg is very very very not close att all

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
          Play 5 months and still didnt see Cerberus that would hit me for 400k+ even thou i have only 50 ress on odher side my Hercules destroys everythink u can have 300+ ress and it still hits u for 350k+
          you are a player so there is bias in the damage you recieve from from a cerb, but facing a foe with equal defences and equal reistances, you would see that they are close, on paper when you add the percentage of their strongest moves the overall damage is close

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
            also asuming this is how a damage increasing buffs work if a medusa uses whispering wind(plus 30% damge for 3 turns) and use 3 of its strongest skills, which have a value of 210%,314% and 280%, all those three skills obtaining a 30%(30% of 280,210,and 314) boost will add up to an overall 1045% in 4 turns, while in 4 turns if athena uses her 4 strongest skills, 200%,165%,340% and 160% in 4 turns is equal to 865% and even if the calc works where 30% is just added to moves percentage it would be 240%+344%+310%= 894% medusa's damage would still be more

medusa using 4 strongest skills 314%+280%+210%+145%= 949%
            Last edited by ligerwill7; 12-05-2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Medusa is good for group arena and is decent for spire. It still sucks for solo pve and is meh for solo pvp. Might work for you mages since you can heal and thus stall the fight forever, doubt it will be as effective as a knight and definitely not as an archer. We gots no staying power.

I'm still happy with having my herc as primary slyph, and medusa will still be my fourth to evo/work on.
              Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 12-05-2014, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I always said Pan was the dark horse.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                  Medusa is good for group arena and is decent for spire. It still sucks for solo pve and is meh for solo pvp. Might work for you mages since you can heal and thus stall the fight forever, doubt it will be as effective as a knight and definitely not as an archer. We gots no staying power.

I'm still happy with having my herc as primary slyph, and medusa will still be my fourth to evo/work on.
                  but heres the thing, this why if a knight wants to run amazon i say do it, amazon is great in pve because it has wonderful dps in class wars the rewards you obtain is garabge pvp almost gives nothing so struggling against a class you dont lose much, so having an athena just to beat knights in pvp doesnt help much, athena is outclassed by medusa in pvp arena hands down and very helpful in spire,atoll boss,mpd, D.i., sylph arena people might be mad at me for saying this but athena doesnt have a real niche its arguable the worse sylph now, apollo dps is very low , thats the case for iris as well but iris can heal

and when sylphs work with us like troops in that guild boss feature i believe medusa will be more useful once again, but whats good for athena is that as far as i know there is a light/dark sylph fusion
                  Last edited by ligerwill7; 12-05-2014, 04:14 PM.

Comment

o yeah apollo and hades have higher growth naturally and i know that affects damage i forgot to factor that in

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                      herc is a matk sylph and cerb patk, if u fight against a mage cerb will do more damage, unless that mage has more pdef than mdef..........
                      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                      Class : Archer
                      Guild : •OneŽ•
                      LvL : 80
                      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

but heres the thing, this why if a knight wants to run amazon i say do it, amazon is great in pve because it has wonderful dps in class wars the rewards you obtain is garabge pvp almost gives nothing so struggling against a class you dont lose much, so having an athena just to beat knights in pvp doesnt help much, athena is outclassed by medusa in pvp arena hands down and very helpful in spire,atoll boss,mpd, D.i., sylph arena people might be mad at me for saying this but athena doesnt have a real niche its arguable the worse sylph now, apollo dps is very low , thats the case for iris as well but iris can heal

and when sylphs work with us like troops in that guild boss feature i believe medusa will be more useful once again, but whats good for athena is that as far as i know there is a light/dark sylph fusion
                        I agree, which is why I don't consider it a high priority slyph. The main area it shines in is group pvp (arena, (CS)GB). It's decent in group pve because of the buffs, but herc and cerb have buff moves, too, which also do damage, as well as doing better burst dmg. I still stand by herc or cerb being main slyph for everyone unless you have the resources to focus on multiple (which most people don't).

Herc/Cerb, Aegis, Triton/Medusa is how I would rank them in utility. I just happen to like Triton better as a support slyph than Medusa, which is why I plan to work on it third and Medusa fourth.

I agree with you of Athena not having much utlilty, but I would argue that it occupies much the same niche as Medusa yet Medusa is more useful overall because its buffs are useful in group pve to a point. I still consider Medusa to be a pvp slyph, much like Athena and Triton. Herc, Cerb, and Aegis occupy both pvp and pve well.

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
                          I hit harder with a 40k medusa over 20k herc even in wb
                          Are you sure about this?
                          IGN : ARKANTOS
                          CLASS : ARCHER
                          SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

also asuming this is how a damage increasing buffs work if a medusa uses whispering wind(plus 30% damge for 3 turns) and use 3 of its strongest skills, which have a value of 210%,314% and 280%, all those three skills obtaining a 30%(30% of 280,210,and 314) boost will add up to an overall 1045% in 4 turns, while in 4 turns if athena uses her 4 strongest skills, 200%,165%,340% and 160% in 4 turns is equal to 865% and even if the calc works where 30% is just added to moves percentage it would be 240%+344%+310%= 894% medusa's damage would still be more

medusa using 4 strongest skills 314%+280%+210%+145%= 949%
                            dont forget athena has a passive which increases her atk after each turn .

Comment

Originally posted by aspire5742 View Post
                              dont forget athena has a passive which increases her atk after each turn .
                              But it does not say in description that it stacks many times

Comment

Working...
                              X