Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Clearing level 15 of Necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    oh yay, thats nice and easy i think i'll beat it later on then
    is 26-29 about the same difficulty?
    or do they get progressively harder since its the final stretch?
    26 is like a 5/10 difficulty
    27 a 3
    28 a 8
    29 a 3
    and 30 a 7

*when your stats are at the threshold for passing it anyways... stronger you get the lower the difficulty.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      26 is like a 5/10 difficulty
      27 a 3
      28 a 8
      29 a 3
      and 30 a 7

*when your stats are at the threshold for passing it anyways... stronger you get the lower the difficulty.

oh so 28 is gonna be like level 19, that was a nightmare
      im really close to 26 its the buff that gets me when im 1 hit away (and my herc is a bich, i swear it refuses to crit when its all i need)

i think im gonna do alright in necro, beat it before all the heavy cashers anyway
      can you believe 360k br and still too noob to beat it
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

oh so 28 is gonna be like level 19, that was a nightmare
        im really close to 26 its the buff that gets me when im 1 hit away (and my herc is a bich, i swear it refuses to crit when its all i need)

i think im gonna do alright in necro, beat it before all the heavy cashers anyway
        can you believe 360k br and still too noob to beat it
        lv28 might be easier for you, when I was clearing it it was when we still had the gem spam an I swear people opened them right when I was trying to get higher in necro so game would lag an freeze an god was so annoying, the biggest issue with it is its pretty fast (like lv19 spire in a sense) so its not that bothered by freeze, you need to get the rhythm of it to double hit often

360k? Damn... that's pretty sad lol

Comment

lv28 might be easier for you, when I was clearing it it was when we still had the gem spam an I swear people opened them right when I was trying to get higher in necro so game would lag an freeze an god was so annoying, the biggest issue with it is its pretty fast (like lv19 spire in a sense) so its not that bothered by freeze, you need to get the rhythm of it to double hit often

360k? Damn... that's pretty sad lol

yeah well i think the real problem with 19 was it was hitting me too hard, too fast
          dps wasnt the issue, tanking was
          and yes im serious when i say that
          there are currently 3 on level 30 (cant beat)
          level 28

very sad server, all cash no skill it makes me so mad, because i could do so much better with their money than they can

Comment

yeah well i think the real problem with 19 was it was hitting me too hard, too fast
            dps wasnt the issue, tanking was
            and yes im serious when i say that
            there are currently 3 on level 30 (cant beat)
            level 28

very sad server, all cash no skill it makes me so mad, because i could do so much better with their money than they can

That's crazy, the guys on my server spend a lot, and there's some with much much lower BR than me with 5x more spent, but still a lot of the big guys know how to do pretty well (I had to teach a couple of them how to double hit an things like that, but they at least want to learn an not get an inflated ego blah blah blah)

Comment

That's crazy, the guys on my server spend a lot, and there's some with much much lower BR than me with 5x more spent, but still a lot of the big guys know how to do pretty well (I had to teach a couple of them how to double hit an things like that, but they at least want to learn an not get an inflated ego blah blah blah)
              let them inflate their ego
              i had someone on my server call me a hacker for the first time
              they seen me beat sky trail level 2 with 180k br and they failed with 210k, then they accused me of cheating
              it made me proud

Comment

let them inflate their ego
                i had someone on my server call me a hacker for the first time
                they seen me beat sky trail level 2 with 180k br and they failed with 210k, then they accused me of cheating
                it made me proud
                lolz ya, you saw in that last bg we were in with the "noob casher" comment, some people just can't accept they suck. I know I'm not the best by any means but I still try to improve and get better, some people just make you facepalm and laugh at how stupid they are.

Comment

lolz ya, you saw in that last bg we were in with the "noob casher" comment, some people just can't accept they suck. I know I'm not the best by any means but I still try to improve and get better, some people just make you facepalm and laugh at how stupid they are.

oh yeah i seen that, was that at you?

i was subtly not subtly trying to attack you so i could call you a hacker ;_;

Comment

oh yeah i seen that, was that at you?

i was subtly not subtly trying to attack you so i could call you a hacker ;_;
                    Yeah lol, I took fire off him, so obviously a noob casher (kinda funny tho since he awakened first turn, not even a thought of strategy/what opponent will do)

I was at same tower as you but then BG ended/you were in a fight with someone else lol. I did fight your team's knight one BG tho.

Comment

Yeah lol, I took fire off him, so obviously a noob casher (kinda funny tho since he awakened first turn, not even a thought of strategy/what opponent will do)

I was at same tower as you but then BG ended/you were in a fight with someone else lol. I did fight your team's knight one BG tho.

Hanzo or Wfred?
                      if it was hanzo i hope you beat up good he deserved it, hes so mean to me

Comment

Hanzo or Wfred?
                        if it was hanzo i hope you beat up good he deserved it, hes so mean to me
                        Hanzo, yeah beat him lol think there's a big BR gap between us.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          I think you are not good at picking runes

everyone know blood rune only for PvP
                          actually alot of people use it in pve, quite funny to see a boss die without you hitting that last shot. And like i said it does help..how much depends on the level of the rune.

Comment

get a nice damage sylph for the damage stuff and Delphic is too much rage
                            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                            Maximizeâ„¢
                            Guess whose back with trouble?
                            ©S174

Comment

Hanzo, yeah beat him lol think there's a big BR gap between us.

ah yeah hes at like 230k, i hate to admit it, and he better not ever see this (his little girl pal will probably find this, that fool)
                              but he's probably one of the best built knights i've seen at his br

Comment

I am going to try and see if I can get past level 15 soon. Just can't decide which sylph to take, apollo or hades. Apollo is by far my strongest sylph, a level 56 1 star purple and hades is a level 50 5 star blue. I do have the master of light skill for apollo which gives me a 5% damage increase and light arrow but no skills for hades. I also have the darkness of hades for apollo.

With apollo equipped, my BR is about 125k and with hades equipped about 120k, that is unbuffed except for blessing wheel. I plan on buffing up as much as possible. Where can you buy a level 6 power potion?

I think I just wasted 3 crypt keys. I already blitzed it before I found out there is a gem event and sc event coming real soon. I should have waited until after that. I have mostly level 8 gems with one level 9 hp gem in each piece and I will be able to make several level 9 gems. I will also make level 80 soul engraving so that will be a big help too.
                                Last edited by R262181389; 12-19-2014, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X