Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Clearing level 15 of Necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing level 15 of Necropolis

I just did necropolis for the fist time and could not get past level 13. I was hoping to get past 15 in search of a level 10 scroll, although I did get a level 9 scroll. I would like to find out what it would take to clear level 15.

I am a level 53 archer with a BR of about 106k with no buffs, but do have a 7 day mount. I can almost beat level 13 but that attack buff comes on and I am dead. And I am not sure which sylph I should use. I have a 1 star purple apollo that is my main right now, a 2 star blue eve and a white hades with no sepelcrum.

Dmg...What you need is whatever that make you do more DMG. Use potion and maybe scrolls if you can afford it. If it's still not working, wait to get more PATK (or MATK if you are a mage).
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dYFJY7EYGo

this is probably exactly what you are looking for, i recorded this a while ago
      i was level 70 i think?
      so skills may vary a bit but definitely take DF
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Blood rune helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post

i was level 70 i think?
          isn t DF useless now in necro ?
          and yes, you need to deal dmg.. tons of it but if you want to know if there is any chance of beating him, see how much hp it has when you die.
          with half bar i think you can make some adjustment to pass

Comment

Originally posted by Und3ad View Post
            isn t DF useless now in necro ?
            and yes, you need to deal dmg.. tons of it but if you want to know if there is any chance of beating him, see how much hp it has when you die.
            with half bar i think you can make some adjustment to pass

why would freeze be useless in necro?
            thats like saying sylph delphic is useless vs world boss

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
              Blood rune helps.
              I think you are not good at picking runes

everyone know blood rune only for PvP
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

i was level 70 i think?
                Why did you not equip delphic? I am only level 53 so I don't have IS yet. With you being level 70, you have a bigger advantage over me. You have resistance where I have no resistance. Even if I buff up completely and get a much higher BR than you at the time, that is still not a fair comparison.

What I may do is wait until they have the sylph upgrade event to upgrade my white Hades. I have about 500 mahra and about 250 sepeclrum. So that would help alot. I may even buy the advanced scrolls and level 6 potions.

BTW, what program did you use to record that video?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  Why did you not equip delphic? I am only level 53 so I don't have IS yet. With you being level 70, you have a bigger advantage over me. You have resistance where I have no resistance. Even if I buff up completely and get a much higher BR than you at the time, that is still not a fair comparison.

What I may do is wait until they have the sylph upgrade event to upgrade my white Hades. I have about 500 mahra and about 250 sepeclrum. So that would help alot. I may even buy the advanced scrolls and level 6 potions.

BTW, what program did you use to record that video?
                  I had incendiary at level 56, so yeah it was only level 1 but its just as effective
                  i dont use delphic because, its rage consumption is too high
                  and you will see in the video im using all my rage as it is
                  and i didnt think res worked in necro?
                  i only had level 3s at the time though

i dont think hades would be a help at all, because even with my damage output it still buffed and i killed it with a lucky crit
                  hades is usually used for survivability, not dps

the program i use is bandicam, that was way back when i recorded that but now i use a cracked version, better quality and no watermark

Comment

I had incendiary at level 56, so yeah it was only level 1 but its just as effective
                    i dont use delphic because, its rage consumption is too high
                    and you will see in the video im using all my rage as it is
                    and i didnt think res worked in necro?
                    i only had level 3s at the time though

i dont think hades would be a help at all, because even with my damage output it still buffed and i killed it with a lucky crit
                    hades is usually used for survivability, not dps

the program i use is bandicam, that was way back when i recorded that but now i use a cracked version, better quality and no watermark
                    Res only on 26-30 bosses as far as I'm aware. Lower bosses pdef/mdef.

Comment

Hmmm, not sure about the res working in necro. I assumed it would. Can someone give a answer on that?

So would my 2 star blue eve be better? It does not have much sepelcrum at all. I also have a 1 star purple apollo with at least 1.2k sepelcrum, possibly more.

I figured hades might be better once he is upgraded due to the heal and the leech mode. I almost made it past level 13 with my white hades, one more hit and I would have passed it. I did not have any type of buffs on and I forgot to equip DF.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Res only on 26-30 bosses as far as I'm aware. Lower bosses pdef/mdef.

oh well thats lovely info, im so damn close to beating 26, but it buffs and kills me, what res does it have? could save me some healing for more dps

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                          Hmmm, not sure about the res working in necro. I assumed it would. Can someone give a answer on that?

So would my 2 star blue eve be better? It does not have much sepelcrum at all. I also have a 1 star purple apollo with at least 1.2k sepelcrum, possibly more.

I figured hades might be better once he is upgraded due to the heal and the leech mode. I almost made it past level 13 with my white hades, one more hit and I would have passed it. I did not have any type of buffs on and I forgot to equip DF.

hades is useless if buffing is the issue, do a few test runs on spire or something
                          what hits for more, apollo or eve

Comment

oh well thats lovely info, im so damn close to beating 26, but it buffs and kills me, what res does it have? could save me some healing for more dps
                            bosses without an "element" stamped onto it use the res system we had before where your res crystals = match your active sylph. So use electro crystals with herc and you're solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              bosses without an "element" stamped onto it use the res system we had before where your res crystals = match your active sylph. So use electro crystals with herc and you're solid.

oh yay, thats nice and easy i think i'll beat it later on then
                              is 26-29 about the same difficulty?
                              or do they get progressively harder since its the final stretch?

Comment

Working...
                              X