Friends List Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends List Suggestion

In the guild member page it tells you how long a person has been offline. I would like to see this option in the friends list. Since our friends list is used for farming friends having people inactive hurts us. Please make a feature to show time offline.

I second this.
    Even better: Set a personal cut-off period where anyone who's offline for X days is automatically dropped as a friend (or guild member, if you are running a guild), and put in an "inactive" list.
    WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

well i don't see a issue with this so +1 from me
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I agree, I am constantly wondering how many of my friends no longer are active, and it would be nice to clean out my friends list of inactive players so I can replace them with active players.

Comment

BTW, what is this "+1" I see people saying all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by JodaKast View Post
            BTW, what is this "+1" I see people saying all the time?
            +1 = 1 person support
            u can't give more than +1
            +1 means u support him -1 means u don't support him and don't want this idea to happen
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

+9000 ... I just went super saiyan and broke the rules
              Crystal Saga
              Server: Whisperwind Beach
              IGN: hei
              Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
              Guild: Nightmare
              Honor: Emperor

Wartune
              Server: Tauren Camp
              IGN: Izaya
              Lvl: 45+ Archer
              Guild: Mayhem
              Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

i agree with this idea , it would be really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by shinigami_kun View Post
                  +9000 ... I just went super saiyan and broke the rules
                  lol, 9k is when goku vs vegeta for the first time on earth. ss would be about 4mil.

btt
                  i like this, and i want it. with this we can check which is inactive for how long.

Comment

+1 i agree, this would be a good idea. I notice on my list have many probably unactivated members on it but i guess for now i keep them for the farm purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by zacevetob View Post
                      +1 i agree, this would be a good idea. I notice on my list have many probably unactivated members on it but i guess for now i keep them for the farm purposes.
                      Just quoting you for advice with words... "Unactivated" isn't a word, its either activated (turned on) or deactivated (turned off), when it comes to players in MMO games & social network sites, you use the words "Active" or "Inactive". Just taking a guess English isn't your first language, an passing along some advice cause some people will laugh at you for saying something that isn't a word, even if they know what you meant. I know cause I had issues like that in school with bullies.

Anyways about the topic at hand...
                      I fully agree with this so +1. But I had made a post similar to this, so I'll just recap on what I said in that post:
                      (with the OP's suggestion in mind) Add this # of hours & days inactive to not only the friends list, but also add this to the list that should be changed from "Find Friend" to "Player List" (The player list also should be expanded to house the complete total number of players in the server with 12 players per page, with arrangement tabs - order by level, order by honor, order by battle rating, order by offline time, ect).

This idea would help everyone, it would help guilds grow faster rather than hoping to come to across a single player that may or may not be apart of a guild, it would help players make more desirable friends (level, battle rating, ect), and offline time would help all players know whether or not its a good idea to add this player.
                      On top of all this, one particular list should be removed from the game; Strangers List. Reason: I have guild mates in that list that I am no stranger to & vice versa, but I can't arrange them or separate them. The Strangers List is pointless & annoying, please just remove or at least add an option to remove it.

Thats my idea, anyone agree with mine on top of the OP's idea?
                      Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
                        Just quoting you for advice with words... "Unactivated" isn't a word, its either activated (turned on) or deactivated (turned off), when it comes to players in MMO games & social network sites, you use the words "Active" or "Inactive". Just taking a guess English isn't your first language, an passing along some advice cause some people will laugh at you for saying something that isn't a word, even if they know what you meant. I know cause I had issues like that in school with bullies.

Anyways about the topic at hand...
                        I fully agree with this so +1. But I had made a post similar to this, so I'll just recap on what I said in that post:
                        (with the OP's suggestion in mind) Add this # of hours & days inactive to not only the friends list, but also add this to the list that should be changed from "Find Friend" to "Player List" (The player list also should be expanded to house the complete total number of players in the server with 12 players per page, with arrangement tabs - order by level, order by honor, order by battle rating, order by offline time, ect).

This idea would help everyone, it would help guilds grow faster rather than hoping to come to across a single player that may or may not be apart of a guild, it would help players make more desirable friends (level, battle rating, ect), and offline time would help all players know whether or not its a good idea to add this player.
                        On top of all this, one particular list should be removed from the game; Strangers List. Reason: I have guild mates in that list that I am no stranger to & vice versa, but I can't arrange them or separate them. The Strangers List is pointless & annoying, please just remove or at least add an option to remove it.

Thats my idea, anyone agree with mine on top of the OP's idea?
                        +1

Love the idea, actually was talking yesterday with guild about this sort of thing!
                        Gyrannon's suggested add-ons to the OP's suggestion only makes it better. This sort of thing would be a nice addition to the game! =)

Comment

Working...
                        X