Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R.I.P undergroud palace :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    temp mounts, get em once and the +5/+10 stays forever. the end. when new mount temp or perm it just adds more, nothing gets replaced.
    then it is worth geting the mount just for those +5/+10 stats?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
      its +5/+10 lvls, not stats, ofc when days expire u will lose the stats each mount give (ie +20stats for dark unicorn). imho buy the mount once and then save resources for another hof event, no reason to do them more than once.
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

its +5/+10 lvls, not stats, ofc when days expire u will lose the stats each mount give (ie +20stats for dark unicorn). imho buy the mount once and then save resources for another hof event, no reason to do them more than once.
        what i wanted to say its that i never brought any of the jewels or dark unicorn mounts, evan if i have what i need to get em, and since jewels mount shards disapears in a week, if i should get it or not

Comment

• get the civet mount once, before patch, so u get the extra lvls for whips, i am sure they gonna give another way to get civet but no idea when, so its just bonus lvls, for dark unicorn get it only once when u have resources for it and thats it, no need to rush it though from patch info.
          Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
          A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

get the civet mount once, before patch, so u get the extra lvls for whips, i am sure they gonna give another way to get civet but no idea when, so its just bonus lvls, for dark unicorn get it only once when u have resources for it and thats it, no need to rush it though from patch info.
            tks for advice. thing its i am cought between making the mount or 7 resource pack )))

Comment

tks for advice. thing its i am cought between making the mount or 7 resource pack )))
              i had bought civet for hof and i had 60 shards for packs, i got 1m gold and 4 x scrolls...nothing to worry...

Comment

If your max stats is +200, and u use a temp mount +5 -> u can rise ur stats to 205 with the whips.
                Once the temp mounts is over, u will be at 205/200
                After that, if you get a permanent mount +5, your stats are already at 205/205. -> u can't use your whips

-->imo, Temp mount are only usefull for their direct bonuses, not really for the increase in whips capacity

Comment

• Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
                  Look at them crops!!!

I'll be stealin those for sure
                  XD lololollol ironborn
                  having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico79 View Post
                    If your max stats is +200, and u use a temp mount +5 -> u can rise ur stats to 205 with the whips.
                    After that, if you get a permanent mount +5, your stats are already at 205/205. -> u can't use your whips

-->imo, Temp mount are only usefull for their direct bonuses, not really for the increase in whips capacity
                    so i dont really get an increase in stats lv then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico79 View Post

Are u sure lol have u ever do it before ? its give u perma cap boost lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by MinhZye View Post
                        Are u sure lol have u ever do it before ? its give u perma cap boost lmao
                        I have, and have gotten same result as his post. Hence my initial post in this thread.

Most people I've talked to that do the same have seconded it, the mount level does increase from temp mounts, and doesn't decrease, but a new permanent mount does no further increase as you already have the +5/10 from a temp mount.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          I have, and have gotten same result as his post. Hence my initial post in this thread.

Most people I've talked to that do the same have seconded it, the mount level does increase from temp mounts, and doesn't decrease, but a new permanent mount does no further increase as you already have the +5/10 from a temp mount.
                          then that mount its worthles beside the 7 days boost

Comment

i tested 2-3 months ago, and when i got a new event perma mount i had another increase. anyone do as u please...i shared what i got from game.

Comment

then that mount its worthles beside the 7 days boost
                              Well it depends, if you're in a position where you don't get mounts often or ever, then it's not a bad alternative, also for whip events if the rewards are really decent then boosting your levels a few at that moment can be helpful... but yeah personally when they showed civet and it was 7 day mount I lost all interest in it, seems just a waste of resources, I've been making sylph packs ever since they were added, and even with the occasional exp scrolls/gold have still gotten some 200+ mahra/seps so I prefer that over any short boost in mount stats.

Comment

u may wrong or bug here,i got mount at this event it still raise max cap on my mount(have bought unicon mount before for hof)

Comment

Working...
                                X