R.I.P undergroud palace :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P undergroud palace :(

Welcome dimension war the reincarnated, nice upgrades nd everything, clever usage of sylph resistance to increase stepping efficiency, its possible to get to lv 2 and other levels you just gotta find the watch tower, you start out with over 1000 steps the amount of step you burn up depends on the element of your dimension coordinate(which you get from sacrifice) and the resistance you have for that said element(dont know hot it is calced exactly, but if you get elctro coordinate wear your eve etc etc).

o yeah and you can lock your items with a password now, jewel hunt give sepulcrum and mahra guranteed so every 10 days you will get 20 mahra and sepulcrum and lv 4 gem box from lowest box as well as a vulcan pack and of course the more points the chest cost the more things you get lv 8 gem box for top chest

they dded a next page, and no more jewel hunt shards so my advice it to try and make them up to 10 so you can use them zuz i have 8 and cant do anything with it :/

and sylph b is added to your base br so dont be surprised when your br goes up by a few thousands
    ty wartune, screw the bugs and lag all we have to do is just spend more and more balens and play dimension war :P
    Last edited by ligerwill7; 12-04-2014, 09:38 AM.
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

got any screens/vid of it?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	yuh.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	1704257

Name:	yepi.JPG
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	1704258

Name:	yilli.JPG
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	1704259

Name:	yiggy.JPG
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	1704260

you unlock the dimension war by talking to her

Name:	chicken.JPG
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	1704261
      Last edited by ligerwill7; 12-04-2014, 09:20 AM.

Comment

I figured it was a mini game stalking my s1 toon, but too low lvl to see. Are the rewards half as decent as the UP ones before, or cupcakes? (can see the lv2 power pot there so guessing they suck lol)

Comment

BUT I WANT CRYPT KEYS
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            I figured it was a mini game stalking my s1 toon, but too low lvl to see. Are the rewards half as decent as the UP ones before, or cupcakes? (can see the lv2 power pot there so guessing they suck lol)
            not sure i know we get more bound balens but i havent seen any covenant,v.ip, got berdim tho still lots to find out, o yeah and new troops are here now but i cant access them :/

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              BUT I WANT CRYPT KEYS
              n=NO CRYPT KEYS FOR YOU!!! , well i hope demension war drops them still lol

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                not sure i know we get more bound balens but i havent seen any covenant,v.ip, got berdim tho still lots to find out, o yeah and new troops are here now but i cant access them :/

New troops?

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                  New troops?
                  yes but cant access them they probably coming out next week idk

Comment

yes but cant access them they probably coming out next week idk
                    I've been on S1 and spoken to people when maint was over, and none of them reported about new troops being implemented. Able to take a screen shot?
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      I've been on S1 and spoken to people when maint was over, and none of them reported about new troops being implemented. Able to take a screen shot?
                      when you click upgrade you see this, i know my daru is low so dont judge me

Name:	yinty.JPG
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	1704263

Comment

when you click upgrade you see this, i know my daru is low so dont judge me

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117113[/ATTACH]

ur daru is low
                        im judging you so hard rn

Comment

He has a lot of daru lol, after wilds shop was introduced I haven't been able to get past the 1mil daru point :c

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            He has a lot of daru lol, after wilds shop was introduced I haven't been able to get past the 1mil daru point :c
                            oh god same, i think i had 600m when it was released
                            im sitting at 25m at the moment
                            it was horrible for a while i was using every last bit

my spouse she had 170m, then i got her addicted my bad :/

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              oh god same, i think i had 600m when it was released
                              im sitting at 25m at the moment
                              it was horrible for a while i was using every last bit

my spouse she had 170m, then i got her addicted my bad :/
                              lol XD i thought i was the only person that went crazy on wilds shop XD and i still have never got 50 mahra :/ tear shards, but i got some resistance crystals

Comment

Working...
                              X