Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R.I.P undergroud palace :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    when you click upgrade you see this, i know my daru is low so dont judge me

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117113[/ATTACH]
    ty for the pic, too many people post false info on here, friends on S1 didn't notice it until i just asked lol.

Yay no daru to spend for troops that aren't here, now to watch people slaughter wb for days to get the daru lol
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

lol XD i thought i was the only person that went crazy on wilds shop XD and i still have never got 50 mahra :/ tear shards, but i got some resistance crystals
      I feel better now lol
      That I remember I've gotten Mahra x50 2x, Sepulcrum x50 4x, Lv3 resist crystal 3x and some clothing pieces 2-3 times ...and Mahra/Sepulcrum x20 like 12-15 times.

@topic tho, did they update Jewel Hunt chests?? I know with one update we should get new items there.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        @topic tho, did they update Jewel Hunt chests?? I know with one update we should get new items there.
        they replaced the resource shards with vulcan packs, contains 1 hammer and 3 stoves.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I feel better now lol
          That I remember I've gotten Mahra x50 2x, Sepulcrum x50 4x, Lv3 resist crystal 3x and some clothing pieces 2-3 times ...and Mahra/Sepulcrum x20 like 12-15 times.

ty for rubbing it in :/

jewel chest

Click image for larger version

Name:	lv 1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	1704266Click image for larger version

Name:	lv 2.JPG
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	1704267Click image for larger version

Name:	lv 3.JPG
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	1704268Click image for larger version

Name:	lv4.JPG
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	1704269Click image for larger version

Name:	lv 5.JPG
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	1704270

vulcan pack

Name:	vulcan.JPG
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	1704271
          Last edited by ligerwill7; 12-04-2014, 10:31 AM.
          having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

ty for rubbing it in :/

jewel chest

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117116[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]117117[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]117118[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]117119[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]117120[/ATTACH]

vulcan pack

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117121[/ATTACH]
            lol i dont wanna get cursed, so i will not say what i wasted my 1100+ a few more hundred mystery stones since it came and over 700 mil daru ( ill say only 10 charms for 166 stonesx2 and once got 100 star shard), but did the normal rewards you get while moving jewels around change?

Comment

I figured it was a mini game stalking my s1 toon, but too low lvl to see. Are the rewards half as decent as the UP ones before, or cupcakes? (can see the lv2 power pot there so guessing they suck lol)
              lol the power pot came from my guild wheel lol

Comment

whats up with the items in your inventory with locks on them?
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

no same old fate stones and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    whats up with the items in your inventory with locks on them?

Name:	lock.JPG
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	1704272Click image for larger version

Name:	lock 2.JPG
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	1704273

its so that people cant hack your acoount and sell them, well..... it makes it harder for them to do it now lol same goes for astrals just remember your code lol

Comment

SO far, what I saw in there is Fate stone, Loids, Bound Balens (really often actually but it's like 5 or 10 BB), skeleton keys (I think) and a bunch of "Basic Coordinate Shard". Also, when you capture a tower in there, you actually get bonus to your toon, like I get +10 water resistance now from that and it's cost a little less energy to move in there. Also, it's seem those dimension have a life time (like 10 days) and it's cost dimensional essences to add 24 hours to the life time (don't know where to get that). You will also get Dimension Resource Pack each day by having dimension unlocked (I will post tomorrow what those pack actually have). Also, for some reason, you can change the name of your dimensions...don't know why though XD
                      Lunay - Knighted knight
                      23.25M BR
                      Guild : SHIELD
                      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Oh those jewel chests hmm... been saving mine for a while now. I guess the new items have a bit more value so worth opening them after maint...

Comment

Oh those jewel chests hmm... been saving mine for a while now. I guess the new items have a bit more value so worth opening them after maint...
                          wow your smart, i opened up mine to save as jewel shards and i got cupcaked :/

Comment

Yeah our G M told us before he quit that they got updated items on CN servers (berdim wines/sylph mats/etc) and that we should only use them if we really need too, I spent a bunch few weeks ago but got some 20-30 saved up now again.

Did they take out the demonic civet mount or changed how you can obtain it?

Comment

Really smart indeed XD
                              Well...I guess ppl not in the test server group will have something we can't have then XD Hope you guys will start saving those chest
                              Lunay - Knighted knight
                              23.25M BR
                              Guild : SHIELD
                              West coast server r2 S38

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117122[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]117123[/ATTACH]

its so that people cant hack your acoount and sell them, well..... it makes it harder for them to do it now lol same goes for astrals just remember your code lol

yep "hack"
                                in other words
                                if you **** someone off to whom you gave your password
                                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                                Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                                X