R.I.P undergroud palace :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    You mean the reward for clearing the whole lvl 70 thing?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117150[/ATTACH]

if you mean the reward we can get from doing any of the lvl 70 at hero, it's pretty much the same than normal, except the trash item from there are purple instead of blue, so more interesting in recycling for refinement crystal
    i was thinking about the bbalens rewards. so for clearing hero mode for 60 and 70 campaign you get 2300 bbalens. nice. can activate some of the sylph skills from underground palace now)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Phew.. good, been having such terrible luck passing 24 with my team, really didn't want to have to rush it in this upcoming week. Thanks!
      i would rush it, the only problem is that u cant use multiple tries, only the one with attempt counts for title...so be careful
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Anyone know anything about the dimensional war?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Anyone know anything about the dimensional war?
          It's in very first post lol, "improved" underground palace.

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
            and sylph b is added to your base br so dont be surprised when your br goes up by a few thousands
            If this is true, we can kiss nerfed tok goodbye...will have to be naked or full.

EDIT: Just checked on my crapalt on S1 :/ Goodbye tok, it was nice knowing you.
            Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 12-04-2014, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
              If this is true, we can kiss nerfed tok goodbye...will have to be naked or full.

EDIT: Just checked on my crapalt on S1 :/ Goodbye tok, it was nice knowing you.
              It's just the BR that changed ... the human and sylph stats are exactly the same so no one is more powerful, no one has more Patk or mdef or whatever

Maybe tomorrow tok will see people from test server shooting up to the top only boosted by the sylph + human BR but not by an actual increase of their stat. In that case tok should be easier than usual lol ... that could put a mess in the nakked system however as we have no clue who will be top ranked.
              ValKitteh - S1
              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                It's just the BR that changed ... the human and sylph stats are exactly the same so no one is more powerful, no one has more Patk or mdef or whatever

Maybe tomorrow tok will see people from test server shooting up to the top only boosted by the sylph + human BR but not by an actual increase of their stat. In that case tok should be easier than usual lol ... that could put a mess in the nakked system however as we have no clue who will be top ranked.
                Assumed it means that if someone takes off slyph for rankings, their BR will drop, meaning they'll no longer be in the top rankings. Will make it much more difficult than it is now, where the top4 cross server take off their syphs to make tok easier (without changing their BR for ranking too much), unless I'm assuming something incorrectly?

I am on kong though, our rankings are segregated from R2's, so maybe our top BRs are more conscientious about nerfing (i.e. taking off slyph, % astrals, and medal) and this won't be a change to tok at all for you folks?
                Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 12-04-2014, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Assumed it means that if someone takes off slyph for rankings, their BR will drop, meaning they'll no longer be in the top rankings. Will make it much more difficult than it is now, where the top4 cross server take off their syphs to make tok easier (without changing their BR for ranking too much), unless I'm assuming something incorrectly?
                  i think top players almost have maxed sylphs. dropping them will do little difference to br because then only their toon br counts.
                  for tok nm, have to be the top 8 tho, in that matter i dont see any difference than it was before.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

That's the thing though; from what I understand, after the patch slyph BR is added directly to player BR (e.g. a 350k toon now with an 80k herc will be 430k listed BR for rankings post-patch).

I scoped a toon on S1 and compared it to mine. They should have about 16k BR more than me based on some quick and dirty math on difference in stats, yet they were listed as 420k+ BR, and I am sitting at 354k. They had a 60k BR slyph...that combined with the very last thing OP said in first post...
                    Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 12-04-2014, 04:25 PM.

Comment

That's the thing though; from what I understand, after the patch slyph BR is added directly to player BR (e.g. a 350k toon now with an 80k herc will be 430k listed BR for rankings post-patch).
                      You misunderstood, the ranking record timing is still the same.
                      BR ranks is recorded at 3AM. They only have to be nekkid after 3 AM.
                      The top players will still be the same as if no one was naked.
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I am on kong though, our rankings are segregated from R2's, so maybe our top BRs are more conscientious about nerfing (i.e. taking off slyph, % astrals, and medal) and this won't be a change to tok at all for you folks?
                        Unless ToK changes it won't make a difference, since players strip all gear now and don't drop in BR, since BR and gear is recorded at different times.

Comment

Ah, now I understand where you two are coming from, yet I am not referring to when players strip. Currently we have 1 person doing that in tok. The other 3 just take off slyph, % astrals, and medal before logging off for the night (unless someone forgets), which is long before the BR freeze at 3am.

Comment

Ah, now I understand where you two are coming from, yet I am not referring to when players strip. Currently we have 1 person doing that in tok. The other 3 just take off slyph, % astrals, and medal before logging off for the night (unless someone forgets), which is long before the BR freeze at 3am.
                            Gotcha
                            Well since now you can pop a password on all your stuff, best bet would be having them get a caretaker to take gear off to make it easy for everyone, or yeah adios ToK

Comment

Yep ... change sylph and the BR change, take sylph off and BR drop.
                              The lock of the name and lock of the br are not done at the same time for tok ... so i assume people can still get undressed and take the sylph off at stamina reset and be in NM for the 7 am tok reset. That is if nothing has changed of course.

With a mixture of patched server and non patched server we have only a partial idea on who will be top4. Hopefully everything will come back to normal when everyone get the patch.
                              We do have some dedicated people stripping for tok in the r2 west coast servers ... big thank you to them ^^ ... so we have generally at least 1 nakked in NM
                              ValKitteh - S1
                              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

yes, what val said. being a test server in a separate x-server for events,
                                but our x-server ranking is messed up in a joined rankings with rest.
                                there's bound to be someone with unpatched br sneaking in the top 8.
                                [morfinnor]
                                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                                X