Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R.I.P undergroud palace :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    If you miss DI you can now recover 5mil gold for jus one of those recover shields.
    nice nice and looool your prof pic is hilarious
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      since there is cross server sylph arena, what happens to the sylph titles now? are they still there?
      Here the weekly reward for Sylph Arena now :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	679.2 KB
ID:	1704490

As you can see, the 3 sylph title are still there. Also, it's seem that we get massive amount of Sepulcrum now :O
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

• Well if it is cross server after global release, then I think for a lot of people getting Diamond 100+ will be most probable option since I imagine higher BR teams get higher benefit, but still 80 sepulcrum is quite nice, think around 30 improvement for me, an if top 100 even better

Comment

• beastraiser and his 50 sepulcrums a week
          and here i am with 40 if i remember to do sylph arena

question though, do you think getting diamond rank will be really easy the first week like arena was?
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• I got a question about the hero campaign. Sorry if this was already answered but did not see it. For those of us that don't have the new update yet, if we already cleared everything on "S" level, will we have to go through and redo everything from fresh again once we get the new update?

And does anyone know the actual numbers you have to get in order to get an "S" assessment?
            Last edited by R262181389; 12-07-2014, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
              I got a question about the hero campaign. Sorry if this was already answered but did not see it. For those of us that don't have the new update yet, if we already cleared everything on "S" level, will we have to go through and redo everything from fresh again once we get the new update?

And does anyone know the actual numbers you have to get in order to get an "S" assessment?
              you will see the numbers required for an s rank and no you wont have to resart if you have s already
              having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

I got a question about the hero campaign. Sorry if this was already answered but did not see it. For those of us that don't have the new update yet, if we already cleared everything on "S" level, will we have to go through and redo everything from fresh again once we get the new update?
                "S" assesment is for normal mode, hero mode has "SSS" assesment, entirely different so yes you have redo everything again.
                This is needed to be able to blitz in hero mode. If you don't finish the quests, you have to do manually hero mode everytime.
                As for difficulty, it is slightly higher than normal, but should be doable if you have finished normal mode as S over 6mo ago.

Note that blitz for normal mode is still doable, even if you cant blitz hero mode.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                  "S" assesment is for normal mode, hero mode has "SSS" assesment, entirely different so yes you have redo everything again.
                  This is needed to be able to blitz in hero mode. If you don't finish the quests, you have to do manually hero mode everytime.
                  As for difficulty, it is slightly higher than normal, but should be doable if you have finished normal mode as S over 6mo ago.

Note that blitz for normal mode is still doable, even if you cant blitz hero mode.
                  I meant have to redo normal mode.

Comment

• As long as you have S ranking Hero mode will be auto unlocked to my understanding.

Comment

I meant have to redo normal mode.
                      You should be fine. Hero mode won't be available unless the campaign already finished as S in normal mode.
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• You first need to have done the solo campaign you want to do at normal (don't needed if already done). It's need to be rank S to unlock the Hero mode for that SINGLE campaign. The difficulty might be a little harder, but you will not see any difference if you have done them really long ago (you will more likely kill mobs in one hit at first). For the Hero mode, if you want it to count toward the new map clearing bonus for Hero mode, you need to get the rank SSS for it. The difference between the "S" of normal and the "SSS" of hero is that the normal calculate the average ranking when you do it, while the Hero mode ask you to get the 3 S in the end (that's for dmg dealt, dmg received and number of death). The first solo area (lvl 1-20) don't have Hero mod; it's start at the lvl 20-30 campaign. You have 3 attempt for the hero mode daily, but you can still do them after your 3rd attempt as you will only not getting reward (you don't really need them when you do the low lvl one anyway).

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        beastraiser and his 50 sepulcrums a week
                        question though, do you think getting diamond rank will be really easy the first week like arena was?
                        Well, since yesterday, there was no one in gold or diamond group, and the only info we had to be in the gold group is that we needed 5000 pts (we needed 10000 for diamond) and no one had that amount yesterday. Now, some of us have more than 5000 pts. It's seem that the requirement haven't changed thought; it's still 5000 for gold and 10000 or more for diamond. I would wait utill the weekly reward before officially say that the requirement stay always the same...but if it's stay the way it is right now, it's will be :

Iron Group : below 2000 pts
                        Silver Group: above 2000 pts
                        Gold Group : above 5000 pts
                        Diamond group : above 10000 pts

It's do seem though that when I check the info about the weekly reward, they are only talking about the gold group and higher, when yesterday there was talking only about the silver and iron group (and there was nothing about the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and the 4-10 rank in overall). I will need to ask to ppl in my guild who will end the week in the silver or iron group to see if they get anything as the weekly reward.

A little advice also about the sylph arena. Right now, whatever if you win or lose, you ALWAYS get pts for a fight (of course, losing give less than win though) You also get different pts against different players as shown in those 2 screenshot :

Name:	Sans titre9.png
Size:	784.7 KB
ID:	1704494

Name:	Sans titre10.png
Size:	855.2 KB
ID:	1704495
                        So learn to pick your fight, specially when a win against someone under you (Br and rank wise) could give more pts than losing against a stronger br (even if he/she is above your rank). I actually managed to get myself in the top by choosing the good fight and by trying to get the maximum pts I could with my 10 attempt (cause you CAN'T get more attempt like before, not even with balens).
                        Last edited by Doranos89; 12-07-2014, 04:16 PM.
                        Lunay - Knighted knight
                        23.25M BR
                        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

• Originally posted by laba-laba View Post

I dun even wanna talk about that -_-
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• do you still get title reward for top 3 in sylph arena? it should be the time for it in a bit

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              do you still get title reward for top 3 in sylph arena? it should be the time for it in a bit
                              If you check my post in the previous page, you can see that there is indeed titles reward for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in sylph arena
                              Lunay - Knighted knight
                              23.25M BR
                              West coast server r2 S38

Comment

• So what about the synthesis of anteater mount? I've been keeping the 2 mount shards in my vault and now they come with this?
                                It was a very easy interface for that minigame - underground palace, and R2 wartune always have to make it more challenging whatsoever and requires a sylph to participate.
                                Is there a hero lvl requirement to participate in the event? It just annoys me that R2 doesn't give advance notice of the game updates until they come unto the game.
                                Yea, all the events have been tweaked to appease the majority max lvl heroes, leaving new servers stranded and lost (that's where I come from, since I started this 1st quarter this year)
                                and also to fuel their economy with spender sales (which look like a black market everyday).. total ripoff.
                                From the first update: Marriage system, we can all infer what's their marketing strategy. But I like how they kill themselves in the end:
                                In the long run, new players will just abandon the game and gg to wartune for christmas

PS: I'll probably have as much fun until next year when I need to go for conscription, and forget about the **** this game brings
                                "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                                Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                                Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
                                X