No announcement yet.

R.I.P undergroud palace :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone in here said the got the shard from the search function i havent gotten it yet tho, lol as for marriage there will me couples war in the future
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

• Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
      someone in here said the got the shard from the search function i havent gotten it yet tho, lol as for marriage there will me couples war in the future
      smh if I wanted that sort of realism I'd get married IRL

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        smh if I wanted that sort of realism I'd get married IRL
        XD

taken from wartune news on facebook..dont know who to credit specifically
        Click image for larger version

Name:	marry.png
Views:	1
Size:	292.1 KB
ID:	1704531

Comment

• i dont want marriage wars

my spouse is weak

sometimes i get the g.m to kick me so i can plunder her (im a bad husband)
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• reward for occupying all 5 levels of dimension i suppose intermediate and advance dimensions give more

Name:	dim comp.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	1704537

Comment

• also my advice with dimension is do not go to shops or fight guradians un less they are in your walk way.. soo basically dont turn back for any chests, you should try to occupy as much dimensions as possible, your first priority should be finding the tower, each of these towers have different names depending on element for electro its electro watchower, for water its sea tower, for dark its called blood pool dont know the names of others

why i say this is because those chest you found you can always go back for them another time, also the more dimensions you occupy the more of these you get

Name:	dims.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	1704542

with 1500 steps you can occupy two dimensions or even three if your lucky so the next day you'll get 3 dimension packs, now someone who spent their time trying to get all chest will most likely occupy only one dimension so they get 1 pack the next day, that person would lose potentially one or two packs that they can never get back, but the person who rushed to occupy as much as possible can get back the chest he left another day because the dungeon doesn't reset like underground

Comment

• welll not like the rewards in those packs are awsome.d

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                  welll not like the rewards in those packs are awsome.d
                  they arent awesome but if you can occupy 5 dimension as quick as possible youll also get more of this,...then again i cant confirm if this chest repeats everyday yet since its the first time im getting it, but thats bad logic you have, your saying because rewards are few i should not try to get as much as possible.

Name:	dim comp.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	1704550
                  Last edited by ligerwill7; 12-08-2014, 12:41 PM.

Comment

they arent awesome but if you can occupy 5 dimension as quick as possible youll also get more of this,...then again i cant confirm if this chest repeats everyday yet since its the first time im getting it, but thats bad logic you have, your saying because rewards are few i should not try to get as much as possible.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117705[/ATTACH]
                    seams its more worth that i tought. and i think that might be a weekly chest sent on monday

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117705[/ATTACH]
                      also i see you got all 5 occupyed. thats nice done

Comment

• Doesn't really make sense as a weekly chest... since to my understanding you have 10 default days per dimension to clear, it isn't like a constant thing where you can get daily/weekly rewards (like sylph arena) but idk, maybe it is weekly, I'm sure liger or someone else will let us know if they get it again tomorrow.

Comment

Doesn't really make sense as a weekly chest... since to my understanding you have 10 default days per dimension to clear, it isn't like a constant thing where you can get daily/weekly rewards (like sylph arena) but idk, maybe it is weekly, I'm sure liger or someone else will let us know if they get it again tomorrow.

oh i hope its daily, its a lot of mahra/seps if it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            oh i hope its daily, its a lot of mahra/seps if it is
                            Well think it would make sense considering:

- Amount of steps you take depends on your resist, so worst case is 50 pts for 1 step (so around 30 steps per day)
                            - If you need all 5 levels captured to get it you need to spend at least 2-3 days getting that done
                            So in the end you'd be getting less and less rewards as the days go by

and really it would be about time for them to make mahra/seps easier to get... those with orange's will be getting their leg sylph gear so rest of the noobs need to make some sylph progress

Comment

Well think it would make sense considering:

- Amount of steps you take depends on your resist, so worst case is 50 pts for 1 step (so around 30 steps per day)
                              - If you need all 5 levels captured to get it you need to spend at least 2-3 days getting that done
                              So in the end you'd be getting less and less rewards as the days go by

and really it would be about time for them to make mahra/seps easier to get... those with orange's will be getting their leg sylph gear so rest of the noobs need to make some sylph progress
                              legend sylph gear?
                              i thought all the gear was the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                                legend sylph gear?
                                i thought all the gear was the same
                                at start

but there's legend also
                                and I think maybe purple

but if you've ever seen SS of those top BR sylphs they all have orange gear
                                while noob sylphs just blue gear

Comment

Working...
                                X