Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Well think it would make sense considering:

- Amount of steps you take depends on your resist, so worst case is 50 pts for 1 step (so around 30 steps per day)
    - If you need all 5 levels captured to get it you need to spend at least 2-3 days getting that done
    So in the end you'd be getting less and less rewards as the days go by

and really it would be about time for them to make mahra/seps easier to get... those with orange's will be getting their leg sylph gear so rest of the noobs need to make some sylph progress
    but after 10 days dont you get a new map te clear, maybe evan a better one( intermediate or legend-how was called the highest ) in dimension war?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
      but after 10 days dont you get a new map te clear, maybe evan a better one( intermediate or legend-how was called the highest ) in dimension war?
      That's kinda the point lol, if you need to clear all 5 levels of one map before getting the big chest and the map expires (if you don't use the item/balens to extend it) then it being a "bigger" reward could be daily if they wanted it... since you'd just get a new map eventually and start from 0

Comment

• Has anyone gotten any intermediate chests (not the baggies) and if so what's the rewards?
        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

That's kinda the point lol, if you need to clear all 5 levels of one map before getting the big chest and the map expires (if you don't use the item/balens to extend it) then it being a "bigger" reward could be daily if they wanted it... since you'd just get a new map eventually and start from 0
          Well, actually, the thing that I love the most with those dimension thing is that you actually get the element of that dimension as resistance bonus (like + water res in my case since I have water dimension) and you also get res reduction (like what the will crystal give). So I do see a good reason to actually keep a dimension alive as long as possible. I also know that VIP have access to 5 dimension at the same time (and then 5 resistance bonus at the same time) while non-vip have I think 2 dimension at the maximum.
          Lunay - Knighted knight
          23.25M BR
          Guild : SHIELD
          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

• Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
            Well, actually, the thing that I love the most with those dimension thing is that you actually get the element of that dimension as resistance bonus (like + water res in my case since I have water dimension) and you also get res reduction (like what the will crystal give). So I do see a good reason to actually keep a dimension alive as long as possible. I also know that VIP have access to 5 dimension at the same time (and then 5 resistance bonus at the same time) while non-vip have I think 2 dimension at the maximum.
            well if thats true sure vip can get more resistance but they would waste the dimension things because with 1500 energy daily and 10 days per dimension i doubt you would be able to go through all 5 lol.

Comment

• got it again so i guess i can safely say its everyday

Click image for larger version

Name:	again.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	1704569

and i guess this confirms it too, i didnt see this before lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	proof.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	1704570

and still no crypt keys thanks alot brutal hobo its all your fault
              having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

• Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                got it again so i guess i can safely say its everyday

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117766[/ATTACH]

and i guess this confirms it too, i didnt see this before lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117767[/ATTACH]

Oooh that's sexy! 10 mahra daily

Comment

hey no no need to be aggressive, chill and just blame wraith
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• So the shards we got from underground palace are useless now? just delete?

Comment

• no those shards are to make chests which give back a new coordinate and a chance for better quality chest or coordinate youll see it in the synthesis option

Comment

no those shards are to make chests which give back a new coordinate and a chance for better quality chest or coordinate youll see it in the synthesis option
                        and you got the 2nd dimension from one of those chests?

Comment

• Are the shards the same? they will just change the description of them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigrite View Post
                            Are the shards the same? they will just change the description of them?
                            Well from UP there's two shards

Mount Shards & Map Shards

Mount Shards have been said here to still exist when using the "search" function (consumes 50 energy/ one of the random drops you can get searchin), while map shards on the other hand seem to be gone.

Comment

Well from UP there's two shards

Mount Shards & Map Shards

Mount Shards have been said here to still exist when using the "search" function (consumes 50 energy/ one of the random drops you can get searchin), while map shards on the other hand seem to be gone.
                              that from 2nd map?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                                and you got the 2nd dimension from one of those chests?
                                yes yes i did

Comment

Working...
                                X