X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ligerwill7
    started a topic R.I.P undergroud palace :(

R.I.P undergroud palace :(

Welcome dimension war the reincarnated, nice upgrades nd everything, clever usage of sylph resistance to increase stepping efficiency, its possible to get to lv 2 and other levels you just gotta find the watch tower, you start out with over 1000 steps the amount of step you burn up depends on the element of your dimension coordinate(which you get from sacrifice) and the resistance you have for that said element(dont know hot it is calced exactly, but if you get elctro coordinate wear your eve etc etc).

o yeah and you can lock your items with a password now, jewel hunt give sepulcrum and mahra guranteed so every 10 days you will get 20 mahra and sepulcrum and lv 4 gem box from lowest box as well as a vulcan pack and of course the more points the chest cost the more things you get lv 8 gem box for top chest

they dded a next page, and no more jewel hunt shards so my advice it to try and make them up to 10 so you can use them zuz i have 8 and cant do anything with it :/

and sylph b is added to your base br so dont be surprised when your br goes up by a few thousands
    ty wartune, screw the bugs and lag all we have to do is just spend more and more balens and play dimension war :P
    Last edited by ligerwill7; 12-04-2014, 09:38 AM.

• Doranos89
    replied
    If I ever manage to get to 100%, I will let you guys know if there anything in bonus other than the name changing option

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    I don't think there is any other benefit. But you might want to get more confirmation first, I could be wrong.

Once you clear a dimension, I would move on to the next one.

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Quick question:

Has anyone determined if there's any point beyond renaming your dimension to getting 100%? Just got another coordinate and I'm debating trying to fully occupy that one for more daily rewards.

The answer I get will help resolve my internal debate.

Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• LikeYou
    replied
    stilllnoton

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    hmm.. so.. you are the Alstron from W.E.Family.. meh.
    And I'm the Lunay from W.E.FAMILY guild

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    not sure i know we get more bound balens but i havent seen any covenant,v.ip, got berdim tho still lots to find out, o yeah and new troops are here now but i cant access them :/
    hmm.. so.. you are the Alstron from W.E.Family.. meh.

Leave a comment:

• seek-bastion-down
    replied
    right...u get chest when all 5 dimension are occupied no matters hov is %

Leave a comment:

• ATreeTopper
    replied
    Same as I told you, Alin, can get the basic map location chest from the search command. When it says something odd in the area.

You only need to kill the Tree of Life guardian to complete areas, the % is how many "spaces" you explored, including the shops.

Leave a comment:

• R29699795
    replied
    what about %, me pass 5 level, but in mystic gate show complete 64%, gues need kill all monsters to get 100%. Or there are diferent or complete 100% or less?

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
    I want as what happened with resistance after dimension war 10 day expire, resistance gone or left permanent?
    If you mean the bonus your dimension was giving to you, then yes, you lose it and need to get it back with another dimension if you want it back.

Leave a comment:

• R29699795
    replied
    I want as what happened with resistance after dimension war 10 day expire, resistance gone or left permanent?
    And another question or need complete 100% or enought pass 5 stages
    ty

Leave a comment:

• heuheuheu
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    we know that
    but people are saying that
    another mount wont further increase the stats
    and some are saying it will
    tested it on my alt last month.
    165 max level at the beginning, activated mecha steed the level increased to 175.
    after that steed expired, i got a nightshade on it and the max level increased to 180.
    i did all without reaching cap om any stable stats.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
    not need test each mount add max atributes permanent

we know that
    but people are saying that
    another mount wont further increase the stats
    and some are saying it will

Leave a comment:

• R29699795
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    i have about 60 of the pvp shards and have never made a dark unicorn
    if i get another perma mount card i will do the testing, with that
    not need test each mount add max atributes permanent
    Last edited by R29699795; 12-10-2014, 05:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X