• how is sylph br calculated?

so i was just going through the rankings and i found this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph br.png
Views:	1
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	1762270
    2 athenas
    they are right next to each other in rankings and the one on the right has clearly got more sepulcrum into it
    they are both 3 star purple
    but how come the br is lower?
    i know alley hes in my guild and its all pumped with intellect (he asked me where to put points) so why on earth is its br lower?
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

You should check whether he really put into INT, because sylphs have a constant max BR, only difference is where you allocate stat points. From that I'd have to say he definitely didn't put all into INT (and I'm fairly certain armor doesn't give more BR when it comes to sylphs)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      You should check whether he really put into INT, because sylphs have a constant max BR, only difference is where you allocate stat points. From that I'd have to say he definitely didn't put all into INT (and I'm fairly certain armor doesn't give more BR when it comes to sylphs)

well i highly doubt he did armour since he used to do auto assign
      but when he evolved them he asked me and his cerb is 4th strongest on server behind 3 dark sylphs, so he clearly listened to me on his cerb
      dont know why he wouldnt on athena

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        well i highly doubt he did armour since he used to do auto assign
        but when he evolved them he asked me and his cerb is 4th strongest on server behind 3 dark sylphs, so he clearly listened to me on his cerb
        dont know why he wouldnt on athena
        Dunno, maybe reset points for HoF or something, or misclicked on auto, but for sure a same level/growth/max enchant sylph will have same BR, so judging from those two comparisons left one all INT an right one, auto maybe

Comment

it must be skill point allocation
          having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph brs 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	1704262

and theres top 3 on aegis/gaia whatever you wanna call it
            Cymidei is actually pretty smart player idk why she wouldnt put all of it into patk stat if she already didnt

but idk something seems a little off to me, my herc was always weaker than the mage that runs with me (when both 1 star), same level all into intellect, but i had more sepulcrum invested not by much, but slightly more

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117112[/ATTACH]

and theres top 3 on aegis/gaia whatever you wanna call it
              Cymidei is actually pretty smart player idk why she wouldnt put all of it into patk stat if she already didnt

but idk something seems a little off to me, my herc was always weaker than the mage that runs with me (when both 1 star), same level all into intellect, but i had more sepulcrum invested not by much, but slightly more
              Well if someone started putting in sepulcrum at a lower type (say white) he'd max out lame stats faster = more seps into INT = bigger BR (by a small margin)

this evens out the higher you get/more seps you put into it/maxed out, but at a lower str level I guess the difference is noticeable

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Well if someone started putting in sepulcrum at a lower type (say white) he'd max out lame stats faster = more seps into INT = bigger BR (by a small margin)

this evens out the higher you get/more seps you put into it/maxed out, but at a lower str level I guess the difference is noticeable

oh they makes sense i had so many mahra saved up i think i made my gaia/eve(these names are so confusing) a 2 star blue as soon as i hit 50

Comment

i read somewhere the distrubtion of br of wartune wikia (i know mods it aint official etc etc:P )

PATK = .0018 × (Strength × STR Aptitude)
                  PDEF = .0009 × (Armor × ARM Aptitude + Strength × STR Aptitude)
                  MATK = .0018 × (Intellect × INT Aptitude)
                  MDEF = .0009 × (Armor × ARM Aptitude + Intellect × INT Aptitude)
                  HP = .0060 × (Endurance × END Aptitude) + Base

I checked int for my herc and it was correct.

edit: you could try to calculate the max br obtained of each stat this way for best allocation, tho i wonder how useful that could be.
                  hope this helps:P

Comment

None of those sylphs in the pic above is either fully decked out in sep, or in an int/str build...athena and aegis/gaia both cap about 95600 br with their atk stat maxed and full sep

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                      i read somewhere the distrubtion of br of wartune wikia (i know mods it aint official etc etc:P )

PATK = .0018 × (Strength × STR Aptitude)
                      PDEF = .0009 × (Armor × ARM Aptitude + Strength × STR Aptitude)
                      MATK = .0018 × (Intellect × INT Aptitude)
                      MDEF = .0009 × (Armor × ARM Aptitude + Intellect × INT Aptitude)
                      HP = .0060 × (Endurance × END Aptitude) + Base

I checked int for my herc and it was correct.

wait so if thats the case athena would have more br in hp since it has a lot higher aptitude?

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                        None of those sylphs in the pic above is either fully decked out in sep, or in an int/str build...athena and aegis/gaia both cap about 95600 br with their atk stat maxed and full sep
                        well i checked them they are all maxed in sepulcrum
                        guess they just didnt distribute points all into its main attack stat?

Comment

wait so if thats the case athena would have more br in hp since it has a lot higher aptitude?
                          not really my mistake, it was the stat calculation, so technically not the br for hp. my guess is that it would have same br as for hero characters: 5hp 1 br.
                          Quick calculation, the br of hp seems between 4 and 5

Difference of brcould be different allocation of main attack or hp

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                            not really my mistake, it was the stat calculation, so technically not the br for hp. my guess is that it would have same br as for hero characters: 5hp 1 br.
                            Quick calculation, the br of hp seems between 4 and 5

Difference of brcould be different allocation of main attack or hp
                            hmm maybe it was just a mistake on my end and alley just auto distributed
                            either way i learned something in this thread

Comment

hmm

Correct all my sepulcrums went into Physical attack on my Hades; however I need 1,100 more or so before my sylph is maxed out. A better comparison may be argot's JOSH and Sensei's Okinawa (both orange and completely maxed out hercs). argot's sylph's BR is higher, why is that? Sensei asked me about that the other day. Does it come down to a point or two in armor? If there is no difference whatsoever in starting stats for sylphs...or RNG in there somewhere that pumps up one's points vs. anothers, that would have to be the answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X