This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissapearing VIP

I was wondering, has anyone else had this problem?

Just had it happen today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP1.png
Views:	1
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	1733117
    Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP2.png
Views:	1
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	1733118

Was it time for your vip to renew, or did it just go missing for a few minutes? Was it just in chat, or did it affect everything else?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Was it time for your vip to renew, or did it just go missing for a few minutes? Was it just in chat, or did it affect everything else?
      It disapeared for about 3 minutes, removing exp bonus , ability to use VIP tokens, then it came back randomly.

Comment

Please file a ticket tickets.r2games.com for us to check your account, if your VIP has already ended or not.

Comment

i have VIP for the first month and i still got it. TO me i really think there is no benefit to have VIP beside the devotion part to earn more the rest is just like a normal player. Experience... if u u r playing a game long enough to get to lvl 40 u will know that earn exp but low in ptak and low pdef is not helping so what is the point of earn so much in exp... what happend to the medallion and what happend to crypt quest i thought VIP suppose to be special cause we paid. BUT i dont feel any special. Everything is just limitation. LIMIT LIMIT i hate that

Comment

WOW way to go Vinyl and no it hadn't :/
            Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
            Server: S2- Edena Village
            IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
            BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
            Guild: Divine
            Contribution: 20.290
            If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
            X