Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuff change time to time and my experiences- a small msg to so called proud cashers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff change time to time and my experiences- a small msg to so called proud cashers

I have started playing wartune as a free player from last 2 years while the game still in version1.6 the rewards I use to get....

1. 3 mpd's per day=easy way to make 40-50-60 set easily.
    2. This is the version where we got update of "Runes", "SC"( during this time SC is hard to get), TOK as well.
    3. Stables are hard to max as well( you believe or not stable lvl2 is pretty good for a non casher to acheive at that time)
    4. Balens and Voucher system....we get vouchers from Tree reset every day and it was easy to unlock the inventry slots and upgrade farm.

This is time where casher rules because they pay they gain and it was also good because hot event used to give event items rather than **** event chest boxes,because we collect event items so that atleast we can get certain reward at 100% effect. To say example I myself collected phantom yeti mount card and many clothing at freely from hot events.

Next phase

Here comes...version 2.1...........Slyph system included in this version( to say I myself waited very curiously for this slyph system).

1. Class ward have comes into exitense...where you can gain mount souls for free..SC..whips...runes as well.
    2. Mahra and spereculum are hard to get every played at their best to get them.
    3. But though SC event and whip event do exit during that time and for engraving SC you get event items too....if you save SC for 3-4 months you can appolo slyph from event items(please make a note:its not a event chest...its only event items)
    4. There might be some disputes between cashers and non cashers but they are very less in number.
    5.It was the time where voucher system changed to bound balens system...and you get like 30 bound balens from solo blitz from magic boxes which used to open with skeleton keys.(i got myself 1k bound balens and got many clothings for free...but it chnaged to 3 bound balens after some cashers wining)

As a free player and wartune is a game and happy with what iam having because even though event chest boxes exist in that time it is only meant for cashers,if they pay they gain or get **** from boxes, it's their business because they pay.

NOTE: I never botherd about cashing stuff or cashers because I know the every value of they penny they pay for game and deserve the reward.

Upnext here comes the version 2.1...2..3..4 etc and version 3.1.....to my knowledge business became good for wartune and I thought we get better stuff in game....Note...it's a game ever player need to get some stuff free so dont babble about non cashers getting some thing.....

1. I thought game would more fun instead it became more harder for non cashers ...because events magic pots which gives away mahra like a normal water stuff ..any have non cashers need more time to keep up with atleast 30%-50% of battle rating with cashers. because there is no point in helping only cashers.
    2. The biggest important things that chaged was event items stuff have been deleted for good and they have changed the system to event chest box system for hot events.
    3. To the players who play from long time this boxes is like a hell....because I used to get 1 clothing at 100% rate for 30 event items for 15 days events.
    4. This lottery system have made a lot of change in non cashers mode of playing because cashers get if they pay there is no change to them as they pay.
    5. As a free player if We concentrate on 1 slyph we can make it purple and evolve it it's not a big deal... I like it very much.

Note: here comes the rotation of events GEM event unlimited...followed by....SC engraving....followed by......Whip event to max stables.....this made a lot of change in game which makes every player in game to gain some BR and this help in spire...MPD...Sky trail...TOK... and lot of thing became more fun.

1. I really want to request wartune or sponsers in this rotation of evnets because if you stop this rotations there will many differences people in terms of BR which will be more difficult of cover or manage to keep up with our friends as they gained more BR as they have more resources during event time(only related to non cashers-cashers are not included in this issue..because they pay they gain).
    2. On behalf of that this event boxes lottery system...some of the people dont get hot event rewards any time...either appolo or hades or free event mounts or clothing as well...I do have many examples of my frd's in my current playing server. And some ppl gain every reward freely. so please change this lottery system and bring back the old type of reward system so that every get some decent rewards..cashers get rewards either way same as before.

Note: I come to Know that there was elite club for VIP guys and wartune events run on the request of this guys or babling of this guys. this might be real or fake, there might be any possibilt we can't predict the thoughts of players.

Conclusion: a small message to the players every non cashers will max every stuff at some time it might take so much time but defenetly they will be maxed. Cashers pay to get is maxed little bit early thats all and also every game should give their ppl some stuff more amazingly and attractively to gain their valuble time to play the game...so don't talk useless things like giving rewards for free...be thankful to them...it's a game...might be business to some one dont forget we are the customers not the slaves..we do spend time to play this game apart from daily real life activities...so cashers dont talk useless things like free items for non cashers..even we do like some bonuses and we deserve them. A small example to player who pay is magic pot.. a better way to gain valuble items at big amount like tons of mahra.

This is what is my wartune experiences from last 2 years guys I hope it might be some big and not likely to many ppl but this is the truth that I come across in my long play of wartune.

My parden for my language I am little bit poor in english language though I like to play wartune with frds I like it very much..Gaming with frds rocks and Have a nice day guys.

wow! talk of emotion.. you know what I hope the debs read this but my experience from this forums and the game it that as a free player just be patient and you'll get like all the stuff the cashers have all at the cost of patience not real life cash which can be put to better use.Don't worry about mahra it will reach a time when it will be as abundant as soul crystals right now. Changes will always be there just cope with them that's what we have been doing all this time and one more thing play the game for fun not just to be the best or caring about the casher just keep calm and enjoy...well try to enjoy wartune
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

how can u say that L40 to L60 was easyer to get when we had 3 atp a day? for we get more daily now from 1 atp then we did from the 3we had back then

Comment

Pretty sure most cashers understand exactly how the system works. That's why some of us quit when big changes come. If we think that an update will be too expensive to maintain our current position, some of us would rather quit than to accept a lower position. But cashers are not like "OMG life is so unfair", we just accept and make a rational decision.

Comment

1. 3 mpd's per day=easy way to make 40-50-60 set easily.

I am sure you are not clear for this, that time I fight very hard to complete 60 set
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
            Pretty sure most cashers understand exactly how the system works. That's why some of us quit when big changes come. If we think that an update will be too expensive to maintain our current position, some of us would rather quit than to accept a lower position. But cashers are not like "OMG life is so unfair", we just accept and make a rational decision.
            You just made me lol.

You're from the cashers union?

Comment

if i can give your server 3 attempts/day like the old days, i will do it just to your server only to see you and your server writhe in agony.
              and upgrading farm is cheaper now than the pre-BB patch. i remember spending like 10k+ of vouchers to upgrade from 7 to 8.

i guess this means youre lying about playing the game for 2 years. heck, youre from s390 and that server is barely a year old.

edit: to be exact, its 15120 vouchers.
              Last edited by Arlad; 12-05-2014, 12:49 PM.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
              X