forums ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forums ads

any one when open wartune forums or ste get tons of ads like me ? Click image for larger version

Name:	template.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.6 KB
ID:	1762311
    if it only me who have this becuse its appeare 2 days ago only on wartune site/forums so not pv virus or malware how i can remove this for ever becuse make alot of lagg and must w8 alot of time to remove it
    and some ads not able to close it

The only 'advert' on this forum, is the single Flash bar at the top of the page (which scrolls away with the page) advertising Stormthrone currently.

Those additional adverts you have are nothing to do with the R2 forum. I would suggest:

Checking what programs you have recently installed in your computers control panel (and removing the ones that look suspicious), an adblocker for your browser and more careful browsing in future.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

those are virus ads

i can help you remove them
      just let me know the browser
      edit: nvm its chrome
      give me a min or 2
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        those are virus ads

i can help you remove them
        just let me know the browser
        edit: nvm its chrome
        give me a min or 2
        Thankyou in advance for your assistance here B_H.
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
          The only 'advert' on this forum, is the single Flash bar at the top of the page (which scrolls away with the page) advertising Stormthrone currently.

Those additional adverts you have are nothing to do with the R2 forum. I would suggest:

Checking what programs you have recently installed in your computers control panel (and removing the ones that look suspicious), an adblocker for your browser and more careful browsing in future.
          ah yea i just check it and fix it ty for help my problem fixed now u can delete thread and ty again

Comment

think its malware,

try any anti malware program

Comment

ok first of all this may vary from os to os
              im using vista so t might be different to yours in instructions

go to your control panel < programs < uninstall programs
              Click image for larger version

Name:	uninstall.png
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	1704336
              this should bring up a list everything you have downloaded, find every suspicious program, stuff like offerswizard, things with no publisher
              sometimes its just a jumble of letters and numbers, delete it all its how the virus got there in the first place, i got this from a game i downloaded there were like 6 different things under different names i didnt recognize

next open your chrome browser < settings < extensions
              Click image for larger version

Name:	settings.png
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	1704334Click image for larger version

Name:	extensions.png
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	1704335
              it should look like this
              mine is probably different because i dont use chrome for all that stuff, but if there is anything in there you don' recognize delete it

after all that clear cache and cookies and reset your browsers and that should clean it all

thats pretty much it, you can download something like hitman pro/adw/spyware pro and just give it a once over
              but im not gonna post links or anything, i dont wanna get in trouble
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                ok first of all this may vary from os to os
                im using vista so t might be different to yours in instructions

go to your control panel < programs < uninstall programs
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]117276[/ATTACH]
                this should bring up a list everything you have downloaded, find every suspicious program, stuff like offerswizard, things with no publisher
                sometimes its just a jumble of letters and numbers, delete it all its how the virus got there in the first place, i got this from a game i downloaded there were like 6 different things under different names i didnt recognize

next open your chrome browser < settings < extensions
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]117274[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]117275[/ATTACH]
                it should look like this
                mine is probably different because i dont use chrome for all that stuff, but if there is anything in there you don' recognize delete it

after all that clear cache and cookies and reset your browsers and that should clean it all

thats pretty much it, you can download something like hitman pro/adw/spyware pro and just give it a once over
                but im not gonna post links or anything, i dont wanna get in trouble
                that's what i did i go first for control panel but not find anything new but when i check google chrome extensions i found wired thing and it was enabled when i disable it that's ads gone but ty for helping mentor B,H

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
                  ah yea i just check it and fix it ty for help my problem fixed now u can delete thread and ty again
                  Glad to hear it's sorted.
                  | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                  | | | |

Comment

Mentor Hobo to the rescue

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      Mentor Hobo to the rescue
                      ironically funny that he's more useful than the official mentors....
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                      X