X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is going to QUIT QUIT QUIT

I am going to QUIT QUIT QUIT

This game is take too long time to play. Now new features and new additions.

And dont you think that after the SC event, Whip event, and Gem event all came at the same time, there is nothing to look forward to in wartune anymore? Discuss.
    IMMA GETTING OUT OF HERE
    41.67%
    Not yet
    58.33%

yup this game has no new features or additions whatsoever, none coming or anything
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

I played this game in the past, it has of course, its flaws and drawbacks... but I love it, and I will come back and play again next year

Comment

Originally posted by HeliumPuff View Post
        I am going to QUIT QUIT QUIT

This game is take too long time to play. Now new features and new additions.

And dont you think that after the SC event, Whip event, and Gem event all came at the same time, there is nothing to look forward to in wartune anymore? Discuss.

Hello.
        What is the game going to quit on?I don't think I quite understood
        Secondly,I am looking forward to the new things added to the "test" servers,that should be able to reach my server shortly.
        And I am also looking forward to any of the new patches that will probably come.
        When I play a game,I personally think about content,not at what times I get certain events.Those are just bonuses.
        Regarding the time spent,I agree it can take quite a lot of time if you want to get everything done,but no one is forcing you to do so.You can just play as much as it makes you happy.
        Take care.

Comment

Kthanxbye!
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Good riddance mate,we're gonna keep on playing the game that is wartune
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

I do not want to start a thread to say my opinion, but this is a good place to add mine.

I think game providers are looking to move beyond Wartune and start fresh with a similar, but new game. I have the feeling Stormthrone represents this fresh re-start of the "great idea with too many bandages" called Wartune, but I am done with games for a while, so I have not started playing the beta to see if it's true. For those who know, is Stormthrone comparable to a fresh re-start of Wartune-style gaming (e.g. multple currencies, multiple stat-builders, character building incorporates lots of luck/chance features [luck stones/charms, etc.], few/rare status-changing effects, small skill-sets, increasing battle-points [rage] via battle)?
              Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
              Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
              Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
              Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
                I do not want to start a thread to say my opinion, but this is a good place to add mine.

I think game providers are looking to move beyond Wartune and start fresh with a similar, but new game. I have the feeling Stormthrone represents this fresh re-start of the "great idea with too many bandages" called Wartune, but I am done with games for a while, so I have not started playing the beta to see if it's true. For those who know, is Stormthrone comparable to a fresh re-start of Wartune-style gaming (e.g. multple currencies, multiple stat-builders, character building incorporates lots of luck/chance features [luck stones/charms, etc.], few/rare status-changing effects, small skill-sets, increasing battle-points [rage] via battle)?
                I think not just the game you cited (Stormthrone) but many others, like League of Angels, Crystal Saga, Sword Saga... are very similar to Wartune in many senses. But, indeed, Stormthrone is the most recent one, still in test version.

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
                  ST is still in Alpha mode. I'm not sure how long that phase will last. All characters and servers on Alpha will be wiped, before the launch of Beta.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    ST is still in Alpha mode. I'm not sure how long that phase will last. All characters and servers on Alpha will be wiped, before the launch of Beta.
                    more the reason to start playing ST then. getting a headstart is important in these kind of games.
                    however, it's an R2 game and i already lost my trust on this company. i still love wartune tho.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

everything is new in wartune to me: sudden kick from party while in mp(when im partyleader), the dice roll window doesnt show up for me while others get to roll in DI, a player that dont join when i start ToK(all online and no lags)...etc etc
                      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                      Class : Archer
                      Guild : •OneŽ•
                      LvL : 80
                      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

don't know about you guys but out of all the games like wartune. I think wartunes is better the rest of them are too cluttered with events and lame mini games. wartunes has a nice layout and the menus are nice and organized the graphics are not half bad and the artwork is ok. I don't think I would quit just becuase I got burned out. i've spent to much time building my toon to quit and start playing the same thing that's only called something else and has a different theme just to come to find out they have the same problems as wartunes. takes a month off and come back to it if still don't want to play than fine its only a game good luck to you m8
                        Mage: level 80
                        Battle rating:guess
                        Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

the game aint awesome to be honest, i like the people here mostly, great friends.

its funny to see that ppl will complain when no new content comes, and also complain when too much content comes:P
                          the game has a lot of dailies to be done, but not everything is important. at lv 80, with 80 set mp doesnt seem necessary to me, tok is skipable (for a few days) if none are naked, spire aint that great but its nice advantage. league insig is nice to have, but only increases the speedrate you can obtain those rewards. th is neccesary but long and tedious. divine altar, no comment not needed. fire temple was nice the first 2 weeks when it was released now its meeh already.

over time every daily event bcomes less important its up to you to decide what still worth your time doing.
                          and for the sc, whip and other events. they will come and go and i still hope for a decent bulk exchange event of sc soon, but i can wait till it will be posted on new and events 1 day too late!

Comment

Working...
                          X