Epic War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic War

Holded once a year,or once in 2 years where all races from all similar games together rejoin to fight terifiying evil that is coming from sky!(similar was in wow back in day where thousands of players fight in huge Bg for month or two vs each others + enemies)

That would be something what would i suggest and it would make this game transfer from ordinary to legendary..

Originally posted by File11 View Post
    Holded once a year,or once in 2 years where all races from all similar games together rejoin to fight terifiying evil that is coming from sky!(similar was in wow back in day where thousands of players fight in huge Bg for month or two vs each others + enemies)

That would be something what would i suggest and it would make this game transfer from ordinary to legendary..
    Hello.
    The very basic point of this idea might be somewhat interesting.But from what I understood here,are you saying that wartune and other games should be joined together for an event to kill some enemies?I would love to see the devs coding such a thing,and even if the games are similar,one's strength is not.
    Based on that other thing you said,about WoW,I would actually love to see a video of it to have a better idea of what was going on.But also based on that,it's only one game,not more.

I don't know,the way I could see this happen,is if the devs would make a BG with like several spawn points for each provider,then all the players could join this BG all day long,without it being timed,and at the end of the day,or days,the points get counted and the winner is decided,then maybe a provider-wide reward for all the players that participated.

It' definitely something interesting,but you need to give a bit more info on exactly what you were thinking about it.
    Take care

Comment

Working...
    X