Battleground times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground times

I would personally like to see more than just 1 hour a day for the battleground. This makes it verY inconvenient for a lot of peOPLE. I love playing the battleground, but usually do not get to because of the time it is available.

I understand that it would make it unfair on the insignias if you hold it multiple times a day. But that is an easy fix. You could do the same thing to it that you have done to the catacombs & bounty hall. You can only play so many times a day. Doing this you can set up the battleground at several times through the day, just like you have done with the world bosses.

This is something i would very much like to see!

if this were to happen then they would have to cut the rewards just like arena, and I know nobody wants to have that happen.

Comment

That is why i had said that you could only play 2 times a day. Which is what you get to play now, if you can play at that time?. This way nothing has to be changed on the awards.

Comment

It's already been explained by the GMs- they cannot limit the attempts to such events. If a second time were implemented, all times would be available to everyone but the rewards will be cut in half.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

that bites. maybe in the future they can figure out how to make it work without cutting the rewards? would be nice

Comment

I too would like more than one BG but as the other people stated rewards are cut in half. Which means you just be spending even more time on this game and people have lives. It is bad enough we must attend both arenas to make what we got last time. I do not want to have to spend another hr of life on BG just to get what we got now. Honestly, I have no clue why they can't limit the amount of times per day for these events. IT makes no sense to me but maybe it is something to do with how the game runs or something.

Comment

as stated before, they ALREADY have 2 Battleground events.... they just stacked them back to back. Just spread them out about 8 hrs?

Comment

well i agree about the split
                There are 2 arena times because the one at 13 was inconvinient to some ppl so they made 2 and move 2nd much later - so why not to do it same with BG.
                In my opinion BG should be split so one is closer to 1st arena time and 2nd BG can stay close to 2nd arena because now BG is inconvinient for ppl that were ok with 1st arena time.

Comment

personaly I would be ok with the rewards being cut. As at least with more times available i would maybe get to play as is now the time doesn't work 4 me just saying

Comment

i think that this time isnt working for lots of ppl thats why you can see much spread in honor rank/points

Comment

They have servers for different time zones...... go to the correct server maybe instead of trying to get the GMs to cut the rewards in half because that's what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by rgwe123 View Post
                        well i agree about the split
                        There are 2 arena times because the one at 13 was inconvinient to some ppl so they made 2 and move 2nd much later - so why not to do it same with BG.
                        In my opinion BG should be split so one is closer to 1st arena time and 2nd BG can stay close to 2nd arena because now BG is inconvinient for ppl that were ok with 1st arena time.
                        and arena takes twice as long to get the required insigs. So basically it does nothing to remedy the situation. People still need to attend both arena times to get what they got in one arena time. There are many servers for your timezone. Pick one that matches closest to yours and stop trying to ruin everyone elses fun.

Comment

I agree ,battleground in my country is at 2 am , which makes it impossible for me to be awake and play

Comment

soon there will be a change with 1.5 or 1.6 update you just have to wait for it to come if you can be bothered to.

Comment

second battlegrund time would be nice!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X