Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Slyph events just bring more botters/cheaters and R2 will never ban

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slyph events just bring more botters/cheaters and R2 will never ban

How about coming out and saying botting and 3rd party software running with the game is legal?

R2 does not ban cheaters/botters and now encourages them to cheat by adding sepulcrum events where the cheating players are rewarded even more for being dirty.

Don't even come on and say R2 does ban cheaters because after 11 months of them cheating and tickets on going they are on the atoll right now doing it still.

How about R2 just coming out with their own Cheatbot or at least coming into forums and saying that its allowed so the rest of us can semi catch up to these cheating players who been doing it almost a year now?
    Archer hoarder

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    or at least coming into forums and saying that its allowed
    It's not, so why would they? If you have proof of people botting, please file a ticket.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      It's not, so why would they? If you have proof of people botting, please file a ticket.
      There is undeniable proof on quite a few individuals. There is soooo much proof the ones answering tickets say its easy to tell by video but the ones "at power to ban" "dismissed ticket accidentally" first time. Resubmitted and its been in "review" for 3 months. This is a 11 month ongoing ticket with HOURS of video in every circumstance imaginable
      Last edited by HumbleSlayer; 12-05-2014, 12:57 PM. Reason: wording
      Archer hoarder

Comment

There is undeniable proof on quite a few individuals. There is soooo much proof the ones answering tickets say its easy to tell by video but the ones "at power to ban" "dismissed ticket accidentally" first time. Resubmitted and its been in "review" for 3 months. This is a 11 month ongoing ticket with over 37 hours of video in every circumstance imaginable
        :/ Well that sucks! I can try and ask someone about it, if you give me the number. I can't promise anything, sadly. But chasing up is the least I can do for you.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

:/ Well that sucks! I can try and ask someone about it, if you give me the number. I can't promise anything, sadly. But chasing up is the least I can do for you.
          NO!, what sucks is now that the main ones aren't getting banned after almost a year... they are passing the "lets cheat because R2 will not do anything to us" along to the rest of the friends/guild. Now, instead of 3-4 cheaters there are 15 or so doing it. This is an increase in over 10 the last 2 months. I only imagine that it will continue to increase in numbers the longer R2 continues to do nothing about it
          Archer hoarder

Comment

and now!!!!!!!!!! for me being the good one and against cheaters. I kick them off atoll and get threatened to "make my life miserable"

See R2? you are letting cheaters run rampart through your game and now take over and police it with hatred because we want a fair game.
            Archer hoarder

Comment

The ticket is SOOOO old. Literally an 11 month old ticket. The number has been lost ages ago. I have copy of all the conversations on screen shots, videos in folders spamming my desktop, etc., but no ticket number to give you.

Guess I can file ANOTHER new one and get the same run-around statement by mods for the first 5 months?
              Archer hoarder

Comment

I understand your frustration Humble. Sadly what you say, does ring some truth. I guess there's some that has been banned for it, but majority hasn't.

Worse part, is that the cheaters hide behind "Everyone does it" **. That's like saying, well the other 12 people on the buss was beating up that women, so I did that too!

I wouldn't waste time reporting, instead, just annoy them. And keep at it. Also, it's in human behavior, to want to be the best, or the best he/she can, but if they notice everyone else know they are a dirty cheater, they will get "bored", cause they know no one gets the "woah" factor from their strength.

R2 should just REDUCE sylph sacrifice to 1 per day. currently 11? do they think anyone, without a bot, farms 660 sylphs? for 2+ hours? I guess there are some, and that's good. but I would say for everyone that does it "legally", there's 5-10 bots that does it. 11 sepu is a lot, especially after next patch. that's like 50br per day.

Comment

Forum mods, and mentors have absolutely no clue what they are talking about 99% of the time.

Reported multiple users with screenshots of the user themselves admitting to account sharing [supposedly against rules] and sylph botting [also supposedly against rules] but R2 just replies saying "thanks for the report we will look into this shortly and cannot speak upon the developments." Yet... with 100% proof of the user breaking TOS and 100% proof with them admitting to their "crimes" R2 months and months later still have yet to do anything about these players, So mods / mentors don't post on the forums that R2 bans these people or upholds their own Copy Pasted TOS because they don't, and probably never will because they are starving for players and refuse to ban any of them because this game is dieing out.

Comment

problem is that they lose more players than gain on not banning. Account sitting I don't care about really, cause they even told me they don't ban, just doesn't help if something happens(hacked accounts etc).

We have lost at least 10 players due to r2 not banning 1 cheater, and even tho these players do not spend nearly as much as that guy does, the 10 together I would estimate spent as much.

My question is, if we would report a non-casher, would they bann him then?

Comment

How about coming out and saying botting and 3rd party software running with the game is legal?

R2 does not ban cheaters/botters and now encourages them to cheat by adding sepulcrum events where the cheating players are rewarded even more for being dirty.

Don't even come on and say R2 does ban cheaters because after 11 months of them cheating and tickets on going they are on the atoll right now doing it still.

How about R2 just coming out with their own Cheatbot or at least coming into forums and saying that its allowed so the rest of us can semi catch up to these cheating players who been doing it almost a year now?
                      y

I can support this. Although not related to the sylph atoll event I reported the same player for around 3 months solid with screenshots, captured chat etc... nothing was done. the player is still active and faced no punishment. he was in violation of running duel accts and farming himself to gain ancient snipe card faster. but lets face it many players create alts to gold farm to farm from its tree etc... they shy away from doing anything about it especially if the player has at any time purchased. I think people fail to realize that r2 is a licensed provider of this game and there main agenda is money. why waste there time on this when they can just sit back and enjoy the profits with minimal work/effort.

file a ticket file a ticket. it gets old we file tickets we get the run around by silly bots. after making a issue of it for weeks in forums our ticket is looked at, then they request information already provided in the first placed ticket. a response is we will look into it. there is no follow up, no feedback nothing. this makes those of us playing fair and playing legitimate feel at a loss. whats the point if it is shown that we only care. heck I could cheat my way to the top but I refuse to play this way. and its just silly that we have to jump through so many hoops to help improve the game when it is common knowledge these activities are going on. Its almost like r2 is saying if we ignore it or deny it enough times its not happening. That's just silly. any experienced player sees it, knows of it, has at least once attempting to do something about it but its just a endless cycle of bologna.
                      Last edited by R268716141; 12-06-2014, 06:31 AM.

Comment

an old dumb wise one said if you can't beat them join them because R2 has better things to do than ban people and mods mentor ....don't expect too much from them they don't really help( mostly) you'll get the answer file a ticket we'll look into it....bla,.bla..bla...then you never see them ever
                        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                        Maximizeâ„¢
                        Guess whose back with trouble?
                        ©S174

Comment

I understand their main goal is cash, however, as I said before, instead of banning, they could make botting almost useless, instead of now, highly useful. If it was limited to 1 sacrifice per day, sure they do gain, but it wouldn't hurt THAT much, and I would even consider farming for 20min, making their bots useless towards me. Sylph atoll is still just 1 of the places it's used, but it's the place that gives bots the biggest advantage.

Comment

pitifull

fist of all botting is the expression of real life automatisation(industrial progress) in a virtual environment(like a game)

second of all you, sir, have been conditioned by too many company policies(EULA`s) who just want your slave *** to think botting is cheating

Continue to be a humbleslaver

Comment

R2 will never say that using 3rd party softwares is legal. But this does not mean that this is actually a "cheating" or that you are right. And please do not blame / insult mods /GMs over this, they are just trying to be polite with you while they are aware the nonsense and stupidity of your request about banning every Wartune player.

What I see here that the same 3 people is crying on the forum since months about "botting".

But this is the truth:

Sylph farm is a mind-dumbing, insanely boring, long activity which you MUST to do each day to stay competitive. So you have the following options:
                              1. You don't do it, and fall behind hopelessly.
                              2. You do it (approx. 6 hours a day) and go insane after a week.
                              3. You use a program to do it for you.
                              4. You are a re tarded jealous i diot who is unable to do it, so come here and whine for ban to everyone but yourself.

So here is what you should do.
                              STOP harassing, reporting etc. other people and any other activity which only the lowliest scum of the human race is used to do in the darkest hours of humankind (spying, betraying , backstabbing, etc), and FINALLY learn yourself 3.) Be warned, it might be not as easy, as you think, since flash usually crash after 1 hour of play since path 3.1. Running a computer for hour costs money, and there are always re.tarted jealous i diots who can attack you, spam with invites etc. So just BUYING the sepu is still 1000 times simpler and easier.

What R2 should do.
                              Certainly not banning people. It cannot be proved by 100% certainity anyway, anyone can say he used a program made by himself (thats not 3rd party!) or just asked his kid to do it.
                              R2 should just forward the request to the developers to reduce the number of essences required for 1 sepu to 2, 3 or 5 so ppl dont need scripts, or just reduce the daily limit.
                              But on the short term, just ignoring these whiners should do it as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X