Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Slyph events just bring more botters/cheaters and R2 will never ban

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired of people saying it can't be 100% proven. send me a pm and I'll show you how.

Nothing about this is spying, betraying, backstabbing that I've done, I simply went afk one day, and someone was trying to farm my iris when I got back

You have some good points, and I agree, banning every bot isn't the answer, reduce the sepu gained from it is.

And it's quite easy to bot, and I am not that good with a computer, but today, anyone that's above the age of 12 should be able to figure out how. (why don't you do it? cause I respect the old ways of gaming, where when you said you beat castlevania, you did it, you didn't use a game genie to do it cause you suck ).

End of the day, if you can't spend to be the best, don't cheat to try and be it

Comment

Originally posted by DeathToTrolls View Post
      R2 will never say that using 3rd party softwares is legal. But this does not mean that this is actually a "cheating" or that you are right. And please do not blame / insult mods /GMs over this, they are just trying to be polite with you while they are aware the nonsense and stupidity of your request about banning every Wartune player.
      as well.

new account with WAYYYYYY too familiar wording, grammar, and points. You gave yourself up on this one. Advocates for cheating is worse than actually doing it yourself. 3rd party software is cheating. I cannot wait till the day that ppl get banned that spent $10,000
      I will pour my paychecks and time into R2 for actually caring about customers

Don't make fun of players who want a fair game

I wont call you out on real identity Bruce Wayne, but you for one, should be upset at the cheaters using bots. You paid lots of $$$ for your sylphs to be beastly and these guys on ya team are cheating to get it for free. You should be furious
      Last edited by HumbleSlayer; 12-07-2014, 02:05 AM.
      Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
        new account with WAYYYYYY too familiar wording, grammar, and points. You gave yourself up on this one. Advocates for cheating is worse than actually doing it yourself. 3rd party software is cheating. I cannot wait till the day that ppl get banned that spent $10,000
        I will pour my paychecks and time into R2 for actually caring about customers

Don't make fun of players who want a fair game

I wont call you out on real identity Bruce Wayne, but you for one, should be upset at the cheaters using bots. You paid lots of $$$ for your sylphs to be beastly and these guys on ya team are cheating to get it for free. You should be furious
        You should probably go outside today.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathToTrolls View Post
          R2 will never say that using 3rd party softwares is legal. But this does not mean that this is actually a "cheating" or that you are right. And please do not blame / insult mods /GMs over this, they are just trying to be polite with you while they are aware the nonsense and stupidity of your request about banning every Wartune player.

What I see here that the same 3 people is crying on the forum since months about "botting".

But this is the truth:

Sylph farm is a mind-dumbing, insanely boring, long activity which you MUST to do each day to stay competitive. So you have the following options:
          1. You don't do it, and fall behind hopelessly.
          2. You do it (approx. 6 hours a day) and go insane after a week.
          3. You use a program to do it for you.
          4. You are a re tarded jealous i diot who is unable to do it, so come here and whine for ban to everyone but yourself.

So here is what you should do.
          STOP harassing, reporting etc. other people and any other activity which only the lowliest scum of the human race is used to do in the darkest hours of humankind (spying, betraying , backstabbing, etc), and FINALLY learn yourself 3.) Be warned, it might be not as easy, as you think, since flash usually crash after 1 hour of play since path 3.1. Running a computer for hour costs money, and there are always re.tarted jealous i diots who can attack you, spam with invites etc. So just BUYING the sepu is still 1000 times simpler and easier.

What R2 should do.
          Certainly not banning people. It cannot be proved by 100% certainity anyway, anyone can say he used a program made by himself (thats not 3rd party!) or just asked his kid to do it.
          R2 should just forward the request to the developers to reduce the number of essences required for 1 sepu to 2, 3 or 5 so ppl dont need scripts, or just reduce the daily limit.
          But on the short term, just ignoring these whiners should do it as well.
          You just nullified your argument about bots/cheating by actually not knowing W T F your talking about See the highlighted bit for your complete lack of understanding of 3rd party software.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            Forum mods, and mentors have absolutely no clue what they are talking about 99% of the time.

Reported multiple users with screenshots of the user themselves admitting to account sharing [supposedly against rules] and sylph botting [also supposedly against rules] but R2 just replies saying "thanks for the report we will look into this shortly and cannot speak upon the developments." Yet... with 100% proof of the user breaking TOS and 100% proof with them admitting to their "crimes" R2 months and months later still have yet to do anything about these players, So mods / mentors don't post on the forums that R2 bans these people or upholds their own Copy Pasted TOS because they don't, and probably never will because they are starving for players and refuse to ban any of them because this game is dieing out.
            that sucks .. hmm..

Comment

Why are you necroing a thread 1 year old to just say that?

Comment

Not entirely sure why so many year+ threads are getting revived today, however situations have indeed changed this last year. There are now a lot more ways of obtaining items to upgrade and enchant sylph before second evolution. There have been many events giving opportunity of obtaining seals. Keep an eye out for any more announcements on the News and Events forum.

As EsmeWeatherwax has said in the second post, if you suspect anyone of cheating, please PLEASE send a ticket with screenshots of proof, and with details. If you have more than one screenshot to send, feel free to use screenshot url to include in the ticket. The more documentation the better.

We're all here to have fun. No-one likes cheaters. Saying that, I will close this thread. If you wish to discuss this matter more, please start a new thread so information is current to the game at the moment.

Thank you EmpressMiyuki for using the search function, however in future, please take note of the date of the original thread.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                X