Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battleground AFK Solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is another thought to the afk, a lot of them are in a differant time zone and have others log in for them so they can get the honor points.
    I think what would help a lot with the afk is if they would have another time that players can log into the battle ground so they can get the points .
    Then if the afk continues then do somthing about it. There are always going to be someone that wants something for nothing, but this will give others
    a chance to get honor points of their own with out being afk.

Comment

Can i suggest a novel way to reduce the amount of people afk. some of the afk people are people that have no access to a battleground so can NOT get honor level up and buy better gear. So in turn a friend will log on them and get them some honor, and tbh i dont blame
      them as why shouldnt they get some ??? If you take the 2nd battleground away and put it 12 hours later that will enable more people to be able to access it thus preventing the afk boarders having to do this. I have heard alot of talk of people moaning about the idea of the rewards being halved, theres no need, just move the 2nd battleground so there is a 12 hour gap, loads of afk boarders will dissappear
      then

Comment

Or they can just give players the option to join an afk BG, where you can only join and can not move. Both team gets 30 honor and insignias. Problem solved.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Seriously? I can't believe this has not been suggested on any post I have read.Here this will solve everything.
          In Catacombs you can Push a button and it does all the work for you...right?
          So implement the same concept into BG.
          Example:Player enters and clicks AFK.Upon doing so the players Character will Automatically head for the crystals.If attacked it will fight back,if not attacked it will head back to the Cart drop off and ONLY receive 10 points no more no less,no stones,no honor from cart pulling,no honor from winning a AFK fight.Just 10 points and what every Honor is awarded after the fight.
          This would make up for unfairness for both sides and also allow those who want to afk to afk.

Comment

leave it!

then join another random BG group after 5 mins

Comment

Seriously? What's the point with the bg then, might aswell just give all players honor and insigna upon login or something then.

Comment

Originally posted by R23333231Darkness View Post
                Seriously? I can't believe this has not been suggested on any post I have read.Here this will solve everything.
                In Catacombs you can Push a button and it does all the work for you...right?
                So implement the same concept into BG.
                Example:Player enters and clicks AFK.Upon doing so the players Character will Automatically head for the crystals.If attacked it will fight back,if not attacked it will head back to the Cart drop off and ONLY receive 10 points no more no less,no stones,no honor from cart pulling,no honor from winning a AFK fight.Just 10 points and what every Honor is awarded after the fight.
                This would make up for unfairness for both sides and also allow those who want to afk to afk.
                No thank u
                Battlegrounds is a place of death,battle,destruction,awesome swords clashing,powerful attacks mighty blows,courage,honor and victory
                not AFK battlegrounds

Worst idea ever [For this thread]
                catacombs have AFK mode cause of the long time it takes to complete it 45 mins to go half way

we just need 1 thing
                a timer like in sengolia battlegrounds (crystal saga famous battlgrounds)
                Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-24-2012, 11:26 PM.
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

AFKers will only get the event price after it ended, while the effort players even they lose will get extra honor and sigs coz he get minerals and kills someone coz he is not AFK. So i may disagree with this and focus first on some other issue.
                  I suggest is to add another battleground coz in our country the time of BG is for jobless and have sleeping disorders.

Comment

agree thats a good idea..... but a player who lags more than 5 minutes i guess would be their fault... they should secure better net connections....you cant enjoy the game if you lag that much...its very useless....unless its on the games fault why it is lagging.

Comment

Originally posted by R23047515 View Post
                      agree thats a good idea..... but a player who lags more than 5 minutes i guess would be their fault... they should secure better net connections....you cant enjoy the game if you lag that much...its very useless....unless its on the games fault why it is lagging.
                      lag also happen due to having many players in 1 spot
                      example Battle ground,world boss,group arena
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

It does hinder our game progression.. if ur going to join .. then u should participate.. period.
                        So many afkers serves no purpose but defeat. It is, after-all, entitled BATTLE GROUNDS.. not, "sit on ur tukis and watch the clouds float by"

Comment

Originally posted by R23254917 View Post
                          It does hinder our game progression.. if ur going to join .. then u should participate.. period.
                          So many afkers serves no purpose but defeat. It is, after-all, entitled BATTLE GROUNDS.. not, "sit on ur tukis and watch the clouds float by"
                          I agree completely. I've made up my mind that when I see afk'ers on my team during BGs they better hope I don't see them again otherwise they are farmed. Had some people from my own guild who did it in the last BG. They better hope I don't see them in opposite BGs. Its stupid to afk the BGs.
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

wat if just like on the other games where players can suggest and vote for the afk player? example theres an afk player so you suggest to kick him out of the battle ground then the rest of the team will just to vote wether yes or no... yes for kick and no for do not kick...

Comment

Originally posted by R23047515 View Post
                              wat if just like on the other games where players can suggest and vote for the afk player? example theres an afk player so you suggest to kick him out of the battle ground then the rest of the team will just to vote wether yes or no... yes for kick and no for do not kick...
                              that can be abused like a player who is actually participating but is killing the opposite team
                              can be kicked by the opposite team just because to remove a threat so its easy to abuse

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

yeah I definitely notice that but what the heck?there just dont want to get eliminated in the Battle Ground so please dont make them me ****** me off Cuz I will hunt em down^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X