No announcement yet.

Battleground AFK Solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only team mates can vote to kick.... of course the enemy would vote to kick the threat if it is open to all players in the battleground.... if your on the same team you will not vite the one who is usefull right? just for afk players

Comment

Originally posted by R23047515 View Post
      only team mates can vote to kick.... of course the enemy would vote to kick the threat if it is open to all players in the battleground.... if your on the same team you will not vite the one who is usefull right? just for afk players
      hehe still easy to abuse
      just make an alt and send it to the opposite team and kick all threats wala problem solved
      yeah right
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Yea players shouldn't have a report player button or anything for BGs. Way too easy to abuse. There needs to be either a timer or a counter. Either/or or even both.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Most of them afk because the effort does not justify the rewards. The effort:reward ratio is real problem here.

What point is there to walk over there when they die once they see the blue crystals? So their whole objective is to spend 50mins each day helping others gain honor?
          Yes, your argument of stalling others is noble, but the team still loses, is there really a point? They'd still be helping someone else gain honor.
          Or the team is down by 500 points and their team in general is weak. Why spend another 12mins clicking for the same outcome?

Your solutions would just end up promoting bot usage. And once a game has rampant bot users, it's over.

Your solutions might work for people with your commitment level, but this is an MMO (not really 'massive') so there will be others who will end up seeing it as a hassle and quit. And with the rate they open new servers, the old server's population have already passed their peak.

Personally, a simple encouragement is an increase in points and honor (maybe +10 and +1) for lasting more than 60seconds in a battle. A minor incentive to solve this 'huge' problem.
          Last edited by ChappyHappy; 10-27-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

they used this Idea and now i get kicked out of the bg almost daily it seems very frusterating.

Comment

My suggestion to the players that use the AFK system OR abuse it, the following could be done:
              Automatically send them to the home place with the protection of not being attacked NEITHER being able to attack.
              Fair and simple. Refine the idea if needed ;D

Comment

Originally posted by raerei View Post
                they used this Idea and now i get kicked out of the bg almost daily it seems very frusterating.
                Then don't afk?

Comment

Originally posted by raerei View Post
                  WHy necro bump a thread? Afking is stupid and terrible. You go in battlegrounds to battle. Not mooch off your players winnings. If you don't want to fight or cart then don't go do BG. That simple.

Comment

I get kicked even without going afk was my point. it doesn't matter though its not everyday i get kicked lol.

Comment

I afk, because I am a non-casher that attempt to go for carts at times, but when my star point reaches below 50, I just start to AFK, no point in going out anymore after that, LOL. (level 42 - a level 49 casher can 2 shot me)

Comment

Raerei, you get kicked not for "afking" but for your point value not changing in five minutes. So even if you are at the keys and typing away to people in party and current if you are not out of spawn you are technically afk.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

There's no reason to afk in Battlegrounds...Either go for carts, you will pass through cashers sometimes, or leave and join another after the 5 min Offtime. (Or just leave)
                          E314
                          Armor Games - S2
                          Lv 65
                          FairyTail

Comment

Working...
                          X