Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people playing in your server?

It seems like many people are leaving the servers... In my old server (until I got hacked and R2 REFUSE to get back my items) there were only about 150 active players I think and the server is quite old.

Now this new server... I don't even know maybe 50 active players?

Why is wartune allowing servers with so few people? is it not better to have a few servers with large number of player base?
    Less than 100
    58.33%
    100-200
    33.33%
    200-300
    8.33%
    More than 300
    0.00%

You make a good point but new servers provide a fresh base for milking $$$ from new whale which doesn't have any game experience find another publisher then
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

Think more and more servers are dying for different reason. New servers cause of non-cashers not being able to compete.
      Old servers cause non-cashers are getting bored, and cashers realising it's not good to pour money into r2

Comment

because they are stupid and think of short term profit

i guess thats one way to go, but obviously the chinese version has gone a long way and still going strong
        they should be thinking for long term profit
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          Think more and more servers are dying for different reason. New servers cause of non-cashers not being able to compete.
          Old servers cause non-cashers are getting bored, and cashers realising it's not good to pour money into r2
          You make a good point. My server was almost dead before it had two massive mergers with an older server Kabam West 79 and then younger servers Kabam West 92, 94, 96 and 99. Now its relatively active with about 300+ actives I think with my guild having over 100 :/ Guild battles between the top four guilds were the longest for the first time with 3rd and 4th taking over 20 mins to end and 1st and my guild 2nd going well over the 30 min mark. There just needs to be more mergers and new servers need to be made atleast once a month or ever other month to keep older servers alive.
          IGN: princestewii
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Yes wartune is going down servers all dying and we are all dead.

Just need to find next game and play on.

PLAY ON GAMERS

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              You make a good point. My server was almost dead before it had two massive mergers with an older server Kabam West 79 and then younger servers Kabam West 92, 94, 96 and 99. Now its relatively active with about 300+ actives I think with my guild having over 100 :/ Guild battles between the top four guilds were the longest for the first time with 3rd and 4th taking over 20 mins to end and 1st and my guild 2nd going well over the 30 min mark. There just needs to be more mergers and new servers need to be made atleast once a month or ever other month to keep older servers alive.
              Mergers are a short term injection for activity on servers, but from my experience after 2 merges they loose some top cachers with every merge.
              Those that have been on top of a server till they got merged are most likely to quit when they see they dropped the ranks simply cause the new top dogs are from an older server.

Originally posted by HeliumPuff View Post
              Yes wartune is going down servers all dying and we are all dead.

Just need to find next game and play on.

PLAY ON GAMERS

You're still playing james, or trying to play at least.
              I don't believe a word of your hacking story, you just gave the login info to the wrong person, like 99.7 % of the lads claiming they got hacked did.

Lets be real, why would anyone hack the account of a dumb clown?
              If i could hack into an account i would have picked a good one, not yours.
              Last edited by pietjeprecies; 12-07-2014, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                Lets be real, why would anyone hack the account of a dumb clown?
                If i could hack into an account i would have picked a good one, not yours.

he's not a clown, clowns make me laugh
                he doesnt make me laugh
                hes more of a sadist
                yes a sadist, sadists dont make me laugh
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Lets be real pietjusvrnuseidh. You dare to say that you have hacked? Many of us who have been hacked have been the victim of people who betrayed by people we trusted. I never said that a professional hacker did it. Get your facts right.

And i think that i had stayed behind in wartune despite this because i think wartune is still generally fun. But servers are dead.

Please go wash up and dont talk drunk pietjsygwnakvi

Comment

Working...
                  X