Increase Drop-Rate of Purple Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase Drop-Rate of Purple Cards

So according to http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-AM-EST-Update the card system has been out for 3/4 of a year.

Anyone, like me, still missing purples? I have a blue card half-way to lvl5 but have only received a total of 5 purples, one being a repeat.

Heeeeyyyyy R2, could you bump up the drop-rate on either cards or master chests a bit? At this rate I'll get the 2nd bonus on one of my decks, ummm, around 3 years from now.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

I am still missing as well... 1 I think... but I forget about it all the time, so thanks for the reminder

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
      I am still missing as well... 1 I think... but I forget about it all the time, so thanks for the reminder
      LoL, glad I could help.

Comment

Oh yes please .... i vote for ^^

I have all the blue ones at level 4 + . My only 3 purple cards dropped in the first 3 days of the release of the feature and since then ... nothing.
        ValKitteh - S1
        "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
          So according to http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-AM-EST-Update the card system has been out for 3/4 of a year.

Anyone, like me, still missing purples? I have a blue card half-way to lvl5 but have only received a total of 5 purples, one being a repeat.

Heeeeyyyyy R2, could you bump up the drop-rate on either cards or master chests a bit? At this rate I'll get the 2nd bonus on one of my decks, ummm, around 3 years from now.
          Hello.
          The way I see this,is that the purple cards are supposed to be rare,and should not be a common drop.
          So,even if I would definitely like to have more purple cards,because I also don't,I don't think an increase in the drop rate could be beneficial.
          But maybe others have different opinions,feel free to discuss.
          Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
            Hello.
            The way I see this,is that the purple cards are supposed to be rare,and should not be a common drop.
            So,even if I would definitely like to have more purple cards,because I also don't,I don't think an increase in the drop rate could be beneficial.
            But maybe others have different opinions,feel free to discuss.
            Take care.
            just like everything here, a color determines a rank. issue is tho that with these rates and daily attempts the droprate is scaringly low. considering other content being released and being much more beneficial and being able to obtain those rewards, you could put question marks to the card system.

take a look at astrals: the purple astrals drop frequently, almost often. orange are more rare and harder to obtain, however the thing with astrals is that you can pump 10m gold a day into it and get orange astrals. with cards you have 4 attempts a day and need maybe months to get a single purple, while the extra stats are marginal.

so i agree increase rate please:P

Comment

The main problem is purple cards only drops from purple chests.

That's double rarity, getting 20 masters chests takes 4 months.
              That's 1 purple card every 4 months, or only 6 cards in 2 years.

Triple rarity thats if we lucky to get no doubles AT ALL,
              we can get to level 2 in 4 years, level 3 in 8 years.
              Even with buying a lot, some of my guildies only at level 2
              after 2 years. Can you realize how sucky that is?

Increase the drop rates for both masters chest and purple cards.
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                The main problem is purple cards only drops from purple chests.

That's double rarity, getting 20 masters chests takes 4 months.
                That's 1 purple card every 4 months, or only 6 cards in 2 years.

Triple rarity thats if we lucky to get no doubles AT ALL,
                we can get to level 2 in 4 years, level 3 in 8 years.
                Even with buying a lot, some of my guildies only at level 2
                after 2 years. Can you realize how sucky that is?

Increase the drop rates for both masters chest and purple cards.
                So I guess my 3-year estimate for getting 2nd Deck Bonus was kind of low-balled, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                  So I guess my 3-year estimate for getting 2nd Deck Bonus was kind of low-balled, huh?
                  Pretty much, you might get 1 deck to 2nd bonus but really low on the one you want/need.
                  I've got 6 purples and only 2 of them doubles in 2 years, so myself looking at 4 years quickest.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                    Pretty much, you might get 1 deck to 2nd bonus but really low on the one you want/need.
                    I've got 6 purples and only 2 of them doubles in 2 years, so myself looking at 4 years quickest.
                    But cards haven't been out for 2 years. Check link in my first post, they were released March 5th, '14.

So that would take off some time, but still too long.

Comment

Working...
                    X