• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanlii
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    knights would remain knights
    if they changed classes they would find something else to whine about anyway
    Its so easy complaining about knights whining. Nice contribution Hobo.
    Got your a s s beaten to many times by knights?

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    go outside, you start talking nonsense

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    Instead of complaining how 1 class is different, maybe they should allow people to change class before level 70.
    There's so many noobs pointing others than thinking how to improve themselves.

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Instead of complaining how 1 class is different, maybe they should allow people to change class before level 70.
    There's so many noobs pointing others than thinking how to improve themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Tanlii
    replied
    Originally posted by llivetorace View Post
    as an archer I would disagree a well played mage because they an heal 3 different ways and also carry a heal and guardian rune are getting harder and harder to kill, not sure why they can have a heal rune since I cant carry a rune that does what scatter does
    As knight I agree, since most players use guardian rune, it does get harder to kill them, especially mages, cause they put on guardian before delphic hit and then go back to heal.
    Give all characters all runes! Since runes can be used in sylph its unfair that knights don't have the guardian rune. Shield is nothing compared to that and costs a lot of rage and turns and we all have skills to survive, this is just unfair!

Leave a comment:

• llivetorace
    replied
    as an archer I would disagree a well played mage because they an heal 3 different ways and also carry a heal and guardian rune are getting harder and harder to kill, not sure why they can have a heal rune since I cant carry a rune that does what scatter does

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    whats the point using iris/triton in bg for event if they got high eletro res there are still will power so i can't see what good it do for a warrior to do that. there is also a reason that top players used hercules/athena for pvp over tritron and hades
    We go sylph with lets say 3/4 hp left, I hit them then they use warm spring and go full hp, I hit again and they use rain dance (full hp again) I delphic and leave them with less than 10% but they full heal with warm spring and delphics me next round for the win. Be reminded that they can use a heal rune also, astrals may proc and so on. Mages and archers need the guardian rune for defense as most people do not realize but knights are the strongest class if they are built right.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    whats the point using iris/triton in bg for event if they got high eletro res there are still will power so i can't see what good it do for a warrior to do that. there is also a reason that top players used hercules/athena for pvp over tritron and hades
    if i remember correctly kimwong came 2nd in warriors hall in a class wars not so long ago
    the guy who won was a defensive knight with a triton
    so it isnt that bad

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    The point I was making is that those knights were just adding hp and forgetting to build on their main stats like defense. If I see a tanky knight with an iris/triton and they have high electro resist 8/10 times I know I will lose if they take all the hits then heal after. There was this one knight who would just take my kill streaks in bgs just to heal because he knew his defence was too much for me.

So to what this thread is about, there are many ways to adapt to not having certain things in the game. If knights want the guardian rune gone for other classes, then the other classes should not get a puri rune and same with a purg rune. I feel that would be fair so there would be a need for each when doing MP runs or will everyone start to whine and complain with what I say.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    I find this kinda hard to believe, ofc anyone can win almost any fight with some luck. As a knight i have afk killed few archers in bg with around my br, got some luck on astrals ofc but it was funny to see them try anything against me while i just auto hit kill them.
    The point I was making is that those knights were just adding hp and forgetting to build on their main stats like defense. If I see a tanky knight with an iris/triton and they have high electro resist 8/10 times I know I will lose if they take all the hits then heal after. There was this one knight who would just take my kill streaks in bgs just to heal because he knew his defence was too much for me.

So to what this thread is about, there are many ways to adapt to not having certain things in the game. If knights want the guardian rune gone for other classes, then the other classes should not get a puri rune and same with a purg rune. I feel that would be fair so there would be a need for each when doing MP runs or will everyone start to whine and complain with what I say.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    >_> uh wut

I fail to see how this is possible with similar BR players. I mean...I'm sure Bago (600k+ knight) or Pipster (w/e BR he is) could afk kill me pretty easily (~450k archer here). But...similar BR knight wouldn't stand a chance. As soon as the archer slyphs, the knight dies if afk.

So bragfail, I guess? unless your illusion, regen, and deflection proc'd like mad. If you illu and deflect every hit, it's impossible to lose...but I have yet to see that happen.

As it stands now, I can beat knights with a good BR adv on me a good bit of the time based on timing and guard rune. Sometimes I make a mistake and lose. Sometimes I don't, and I win. Sometimes even with guard rune, the BR adv is too great of a factor. Regardless...same br vs. same br, the afk player always loses barring impossible luck.
    Lets talk about br. FE i have only 4 br astrals, just like many knights, so my actual strength is kinda higher than what numbers show compared to people who drool on numbers and stack br. And i said i had luck, big luck, with 1-2 from each of regeneration, illusion and deflection procs vs your none, add the lvl 10 guardian angel vs archers, yes i have killed few archers afk, few.

Bragging? I couldnt care less what you or anyone here thinks about me, if i wanted to brag id add my br, my sylph, my CW achievements and more other useless **** to my signature, just like some.

The point was archers still are inferior to knights, sometimes it even becomes comical.
    Last edited by daunapu; 12-14-2014, 02:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    yeah lol even if way higher i had some mage attack me in bg the other week, i think he had like 350k br
    orange herc
    he thought it would be funny to afk me and brag about it in current chat
    you could imagine his embarrassment when it said "Crusader has ended (xxxx) killing Spree"

i dont think he talked again lol
    hahahaha

yesterday I also defeat a 440K BR with luck, for sylph last 3 turns he didn't do any attack

at last I defeat him with 30K HP left XD

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    Regardless...same br vs. same br, the afk player always loses barring impossible luck.

yeah lol even if way higher i had some mage attack me in bg the other week, i think he had like 350k br
    orange herc
    he thought it would be funny to afk me and brag about it in current chat
    you could imagine his embarrassment when it said "Crusader has ended (xxxx) killing Spree"

i dont think he talked again lol

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    I find this kinda hard to believe, ofc anyone can win almost any fight with some luck. As a knight i have afk killed few archers in bg with around my br, got some luck on astrals ofc but it was funny to see them try anything against me while i just auto hit kill them.
    >_> uh wut

I fail to see how this is possible with similar BR players. I mean...I'm sure Bago (600k+ knight) or Pipster (w/e BR he is) could afk kill me pretty easily (~450k archer here). But...similar BR knight wouldn't stand a chance. As soon as the archer slyphs, the knight dies if afk.

So bragfail, I guess? unless your illusion, regen, and deflection proc'd like mad. If you illu and deflect every hit, it's impossible to lose...but I have yet to see that happen.

As it stands now, I can beat knights with a good BR adv on me a good bit of the time based on timing and guard rune. Sometimes I make a mistake and lose. Sometimes I don't, and I win. Sometimes even with guard rune, the BR adv is too great of a factor. Regardless...same br vs. same br, the afk player always loses barring impossible luck.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    I beat knights 20k br higher than me, the thing they forget to do is build their defenses. They keep getting way to much hp and when I hit them I do major damage

Leave a comment:

Working...
X