Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights get only 3 advance runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    so what about agorean shield?
    that lasts 5 turns has 30% shield of max hp
    try get your delphic through one of those with players with over 300k hp
    which is pretty normal these days
    unless you have an insanely powerful hercules and insane patk/matk you wont
    unless you are fighting a heavy casher in that case 9 times out of 10 you would lose anyway

i really think you kaktkatatk and all the other knights who ***** about guardian rune being OP
    because it really isnt
    -Agoran shield has only 20% of hp and can be SS or puge.
    -Guardian run can be cast very fast, agoran shield cant be cast once u are on sylph mode or at fast speed. Guardian rune makes ur sylph gone to waste. (if the player using the guardian rune knows how to use it.
    -Brutal_Hobo, i know u like to troll, but at least use solit arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
      -Agoran shield has only 20% of hp and can be SS or puge.
      -Guardian run can be cast very fast, agoran shield cant be cast once u are on sylph mode or at fast speed. Guardian rune makes ur sylph gone to waste. (if the player using the guardian rune knows how to use it.
      -Brutal_Hobo, i know u like to troll, but at least use solit arguments.

ok so tell me how you are going to scatter shot in sylph mode?
      or purge rune since everyone loves to take heal and guardian
      there is nothing wrong with my argument, however there is something horribly wrong with your play style
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Hobo the thing is they should give knights a guardian rune and give mages and archers shields, that seems fair to me, dont you think so too
        IGN: princestewii
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

ok so tell me how you are going to scatter shot in sylph mode?
          or purge rune since everyone loves to take heal and guardian
          there is nothing wrong with my argument, however there is something horribly wrong with your play style
          lol, still u have no good argument...

As a knight can use Agoran shield or apollo before sylph, an archer can ss before sylph...
          A Guardian Rune can be use at any time. U can even ignore agoran shield or apollo shield, as they are nothng compare to a 70% reduce dmg.

Comment

As a knight can use Agoran shield or apollo before sylph, an archer can ss before sylph...
            A Guardian Rune can be use at any time. U can even ignore agoran shield or apollo shield, as they are nothng compare to a 70% reduce dmg.
            Have you even read this discussion, or just jumped in and spouted some ****??

Comment

again, nobody is saying you have to go sylph right away
              and if you do its bad strategy on your part

DO NOT SYLPH, USE APOLLO SHIELD ABSORB A FEW SYLPH ATTACKS, USE AGOREAN SHIELD THEN SYLPH + HEAL RUNE TO ABSORB DELPHIC, THEN YOU CAN GO ON AND DEAL DAMAGE WHILE THEY ARE OUT OF SYLPH MODE

IF YOU CANNOT ABSORB SYLPH ATTACKS, THEN YOU ARE WEAK OR BEING SEVERELY OVERPOWERED AND WOULD LOSE ANYWAY

Comment

no mages only need puri rune....if we gona exchange runes

most ppl are stupid to steal heals with chaos rune to time it right ,like mages time right guardian rune when It is needed.....I think its all matter of skill there is easy way to counter guardian rune and delphics with knight but im not reveling it its more fun reading whining posts

Comment

DO NOT SYLPH, USE APOLLO SHIELD ABSORB A FEW SYLPH ATTACKS, USE AGOREAN SHIELD THEN SYLPH + HEAL RUNE TO ABSORB DELPHIC, THEN YOU CAN GO ON AND DEAL DAMAGE WHILE THEY ARE OUT OF SYLPH MODE

IF YOU CANNOT ABSORB SYLPH ATTACKS, THEN YOU ARE WEAK OR BEING SEVERELY OVERPOWERED AND WOULD LOSE ANYWAY
                  +1 on this most ppl are without skill and repeat same tactic over and over again witch make them predictable

Comment

if thats the case you have built your character wrong
                    i've faced a lot of knights around my br 200-250k and they can take my hits
                    my guild leader is a knight 230k br, and we have altar fights every now and then
                    he beats me without even going sylph
                    i have heal rune, i have guardian rune, and he simply tanks my herc hits

i beat players 250k+ all the time in bg, i've even beaten 2 300k+ players the last few weeks
                    but i guarantee if i went up against someone like kimwong (around 260k br) i would get my *** handed to me
                    I do not know how he does that, and I am not pretty sure if I will believe it.
                    But then, maybe after I get to level 80 (after competing legend 70) and possibly become a light casher (which will never happen), then I might be able to do it.

Cause sometimes, you over exaggerate lots of things without taking general things into consideration,

Comment

Ok, so that is it.
                      I am gonna try that after getting even a level 1 whirlwind on my defensive skill set and see if it works.

Comment

so can u explain this insane damage reduction 30% from sheild and 30% from grp sheild u can manage 60% of damage to reduce and we need to hard work for ther to max up..........on behalf of that you knights have a nice way to escape choas by just using sheild and brutality and thus 2 turns of choas in wain so dont blabber here

Comment

Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
                          so can u explain this insane damage reduction 30% from sheild and 30% from grp sheild u can manage 60% of damage to reduce and we need to hard work for ther to max up..........on behalf of that you knights have a nice way to escape choas by just using sheild and brutality and thus 2 turns of choas in wain so dont blabber here
                          wow I learn apollo (30% -dmg) + agoran (20% max HP) = 50% -dmg! what a surprise news!

totally no sense at all, and I don't see how knight get lots of advantage in chaos, in 1v1 (without troop) chaos is useless to archer only, to knight it is still useful
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

just to throw some oil to the nice flaming thread,

you know there are skills in some pets (ie sinister rot) that ignore guardian rune...BREAKING NEWS...some people here have to understand that you cant be all-around character and kill everything on-sight just because you cashed some money, there is always a counter about anything. if you get beaten from guardian runes then pick a spell that ignores it...you gonna be surprised...ah i forgot you have to pay for those and you want everything served in your plate...(i blame r2 also for not letting changing skills on pet due to their greediness), but there is always a way. some here are just to blind or too narrow minded to see it, and they just blame the game when a simple change of strategy can do wonders...

ps ofc you have to sacrifice something to get something else, so i am missing the nice effect and aoe of "death's harvest" in arena but i got sinister rot in hades that counters effectively at least one turn of the guardian rune...game is designed like that so we spend more...if you want to be all-around spend as much as pipster and steamroll almost everything/everyone. but again with lame strategy and with reasonable br difference even pipster can lose at sometime...remember that ANYTHING IS COUNTERED in this bloody game. it just needs time/cash...

ps2 for the most popular pet around there, i would suggest to pick "thunder ablution" to counter guardian rune users...
                            Last edited by DanteMugetsu; 12-08-2014, 08:22 AM.
                            Originally posted by TheVictorious
                            Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                            Originally posted by PunkPetal
                            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                            Originally posted by EdGrr
                            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                            IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                            Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                            Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                            Class: Mage
                            Currect Br: 61????

Comment

level 10 amnesia also counters guardian
                              high chance you will remove enemy sylph delphic or guardian rune if not both

Comment

so who use ss in pvp anymore beside in arena... never seen it seens we got adv bg

Comment

Working...
                                X