Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Knights get only 3 advance runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    whats the point using iris/triton in bg for event if they got high eletro res there are still will power so i can't see what good it do for a warrior to do that. there is also a reason that top players used hercules/athena for pvp over tritron and hades
    I agree with you that a defensive build with triton is inferior in BG, though for different reasons. Your fights will be long. BG is about earning kills, and thus points and honor, quickly.

    It is effective in that you will likely lose less fights....but in BG it is better to go 10-2 than 5-1.
    Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 12-15-2014, 12:51 PM. Reason: typo

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
      I agree with you that a defensive build with triton is inferior in BG, though for different reasons. Your fights will be long. BG is about earning kills, and thus points and honor, quickly.

      It is effective in that you will likely lose less fights....but in BG it is better to go 10-2 than 5-1.
      I could not agree more, long fights in bg are a nightmare. Especially when it ends earlier because of the bad matching system, which throws all strong players to one side.
      Sometimes I can hardly get 50 points because of long loosing fights against forever healers (like the horribel mages with triton).

      Comment


      • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9on...tailpage#t=137


        and here we go, i think this answers all your questions
        there is no doubt elia is a top mage, and cyprus is a top knight
        cyprus won that with some skill and luck

        why dont all you knights watch that bit of footage and learn how to play
        ofc its situational
        but the perfectly timed chaos rune to steal the healing
        how he shields and heals in sylph mode, its just shows he knows what he's doing
        where as most of you on here, dont have a clue
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

        Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9on...tailpage#t=137


          and here we go, i think this answers all your questions
          there is no doubt elia is a top mage, and cyprus is a top knight
          cyprus won that with some skill and luck

          why dont all you knights watch that bit of footage and learn how to play
          ofc its situational
          but the perfectly timed chaos rune to steal the healing
          how he shields and heals in sylph mode, its just shows he knows what he's doing
          where as most of you on here, dont have a clue
          because chaos always works, yes?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            because chaos always works, yes?
            i never said it does
            but its a strategy it worked

            and if you read carefully, luck and skill
            also watch elias movements when shes chaosed
            she afks or only uses bolt, because she cant heal, because of the risk factor
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

            Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              i never said it does
              but its a strategy it worked

              and if you read carefully, luck and skill
              also watch elias movements when shes chaosed
              she afks or only uses bolt, because she cant heal, because of the risk factor
              I can give you many other examples where with luck you can win vs almost anyone. Is it a rule? No. Its an exception.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                luck and skill
                More like "**'ing luck" xD dude got like 3 deflect and regen proc in one fight lol

                (Not hating on the fight though, then again, I think there are more than one way to play a knight :P) (Complaining is NOT one of them xD)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                  More like "**'ing luck" xD dude got like 3 deflect and regen proc in one fight lol

                  (Not hating on the fight though, then again, I think there are more than one way to play a knight :P) (Complaining is NOT one of them xD)

                  well skip ahead
                  to the 3rd VixenQueen fight, i think its in description
                  that was a better example i think

                  or even the first one i think she started with half hp, and still did pretty good
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X