Knights get only 3 advance runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights get only 3 advance runes

And the other clases get the OP Guardian rune that can nullify our best attack.

Solution: Give Guardian rune also for knights, or at least dont let Guardian rune to evolve to advance, 50% reduce dmg is already OP...

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
    And the other clases get the OP Guardian rune that can nullify our best attack.

Solution: Give Guardian rune also for knights, or at least dont let Guardian rune to evolve to advance, 50% reduce dmg is already OP...
    Knights can use the Appolo shield as a natural skill, and can have access to purify rune and purge rune (the first similar to the purify skill of mages, and the second like the scatter shot of archers)

Archers can use their natural skill scatter shot, and with runes they can use the guardian shield (to simulate something not similar, but related to the shield of knights) and also the purify abilitty of the mages with the purify rune

Mages can use the natural skill purify, and with runes they can use guardian and purge.

I guess this system is very fair and well balanced for all the 3 classes.

PS: I always played as a Knight.

Comment

[QUOTE=Gulldan;1197078]Knights can use the Appolo shield as a natural skill, and can have access to purify rune and purge rune (the first similar to the purify skill of mages, and the second like the scatter shot of archers)

Archers can use their natural skill scatter shot, and with runes they can use the guardian shield (to simulate something not similar, but related to the shield of knights) and also the purify abilitty of the mages with the purify rune

Mages can use the natural skill purify, and with runes they can use guardian and purge.

guardian rune can go up to 70%.............. appolo shield s 30%
      i hope u see the big difference here

Comment

i dont think so , a knight have to use apollo shield before sylp , losing 1 turn by sylp , and before the enemy will delp the apollo shield is gone , a archer or mage can use guardian rune just before they see you delp.

Comment

[QUOTE=denc0;1197106]
          Originally posted by Gulldan View Post
          Knights can use the Appolo shield as a natural skill, and can have access to purify rune and purge rune (the first similar to the purify skill of mages, and the second like the scatter shot of archers)

guardian rune can go up to 70%.............. appolo shield s 30%
          i hope u see the big difference here
          Please, reread what I´ve wrote...
          I didnt say Appolo shield is the same as Guardian rune.

I think this system is fair and well balanced, I reaffirm this, as a player that has played as a Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by abstrusee View Post
            i dont think so , a knight have to use apollo shield before sylp , losing 1 turn by sylp , and before the enemy will delp the apollo shield is gone , a archer or mage can use guardian rune just before they see you delp.
            Of course there are differences between Guardian rune and Appolo shield, but that was not my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulldan View Post
              Of course there are differences between Guardian rune and Appolo shield, but that was not my point.
              abtrusee's point is that ppl can wait out an apollo/agoran shield and hit a full damage delphic while a mage/archer can time a guardian rune right before a delphic and take a lot less damage making it not as balanced as you said. Knights will already lose a turn on a shield if they sylph or use a rune.

Comment

Can mages complain too? We have to bring puri to clean those dirty stuff sticking while knights and archer ought to clean their own mess.
                Not counting the MASSIVE EXP needed to level advanced guardian is more than that of chaos/amnesia. Knights have it on runes soooooo easy.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

guardian rune is more pvp, and like i always say pvp gives almost nothing for your character, unless you want an ego boost, i dont think this guardian rune drama is really anything..sorry if i hurt anyones feelings..
                  having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                    guardian rune is more pvp, and like i always say pvp gives almost nothing for your character, unless you want an ego boost, i dont think this guardian rune drama is really anything..sorry if i hurt anyones feelings..
                    Isn't this the internet? Why apologize for hurting someone's feelings.
                    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

I totally agree that PvP don't give a lot of rewards, ofc, it s a way to rank players. But if u r not a big whales (I m not complaining about cashers, it s their choice), u have no chance to be on the top.
                      Imo, it s impossible to see if the differences between classes make the game balanced or not, because balens have much more importance, and no one knows how much the others have spent.

Anyway, if you want something other to complain about with the runes in PvP?
                      What are class "specialities"?
                      -Knights can have shields -> they don't have gardian rune
                      -Archers can scatter ennemy's buffs -> they don't have purge rune
                      -Mage can heal -> they can use healing rune

Comment

Originally posted by Nico79 View Post
                        I totally agree that PvP don't give a lot of rewards, ofc, it s a way to rank players. But if u r not a big whales (I m not complaining about cashers, it s their choice), u have no chance to be on the top.
                        Imo, it s impossible to see if the differences between classes make the game balanced or not, because balens have much more importance, and no one knows how much the others have spent.

Anyway, if you want something other to complain about with the runes in PvP?
                        What are class "specialities"?
                        -Knights can have shields -> they don't have gardian rune
                        -Archers can scatter ennemy's buffs -> they don't have purge rune
                        -Mage can heal -> they can use healing rune
                        in that way archer can heal by BT shot as well, should archer not allowed to use heal rune as well?

I am fine with guardian rune, just make it scatter-able/purge-able is fine
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Archers have deep freeze, mages have thunder for slow.

Give easy slow effect to knights as well then.

Guardian rune is ridiculous. Either reduce it or just buff up Apollo casting speed (and effect).

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                            in that way archer can heal by BT shot as well, should archer not allowed to use heal rune as well?

I am fine with guardian rune, just make it scatter-able/purge-able is fine
                            If they make the guardian rune scatterable and purgeable, players wll next say:

"I spent all my runestones for this guardian rune, then boom, it goes to nothing. We got cupcaked again."
                            And so on.

Comment

Originally posted by imoenbg1 View Post
                              Archers have deep freeze, mages have thunder for slow.

Give easy slow effect to knights as well then.

Guardian rune is ridiculous. Either reduce it or just buff up Apollo casting speed (and effect).
                              adv 80 we have very nice speed reduction skill
                              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                              IGN: Kimwong
                              CLASS: Knight
                              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                              X