Knights get only 3 advance runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    If they make the guardian rune scatterable and purgeable, players wll next say:

"I spent all my runestones for this guardian rune, then boom, it goes to nothing. We got cupcaked again."
    And so on.
    So dont allow knights to use it, ok, i dont mind. Dont make it purgeable, because whiners gonna whine. Any other options? No. This means its ok as it is now, is it? No.

And why it is advanced anyway (which is the topic)?!
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by imoenbg1 View Post
      Archers have deep freeze, mages have thunder for slow.

Give easy slow effect to knights as well then.

Guardian rune is ridiculous. Either reduce it or just buff up Apollo casting speed (and effect).
      Mages have the WORST slow in game lmao, we (knights) have the BEST, with 1s CD and low rage cost, lvl up to 80 and unlock advanced skills, that's where you see the huge benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        in that way archer can heal by BT shot as well, should archer not allowed to use heal rune as well?

I am fine with guardian rune, just make it scatter-able/purge-able is fine
        BTS is useless against a heavy defense
        i've healed back 4k and i've healed back 100k
        so the heal on it can vary where as its constant from a heal rune

guardian rune is a constant defense
        so is apollo/agorean shield
        mages puri is aconstant purification dispelling (x) amount
        so is the puri rune
        same goes for scatter and purge and mages heal

i wouldnt mind if its purgable, but inexperienced forum noobs will then complain
        "it casts too quick i cant use purge fast enough"

on another note should i use normal salad dressing or buffalo wing sauce on my salad
        edit: i didnt eat the salad and had a donut
        Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 12-07-2014, 06:44 AM.
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I complained about it as soon as the advanced runes were out... no one listened, now the knights will realize how squishy they will become when their sylph delph would be shut down by the 70% dmg reduction

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            I complained about it as soon as the advanced runes were out... no one listened, now the knights will realize how squishy they will become when their sylph delph would be shut down by the 70% dmg reduction
            I know, guardian rune should go up to a max of 30% dmg reduction, same as apollo shield.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
              I know, guardian rune should go up to a max of 30% dmg reduction, same as apollo shield.

so what about agorean shield?
              that lasts 5 turns has 30% shield of max hp
              try get your delphic through one of those with players with over 300k hp
              which is pretty normal these days
              unless you have an insanely powerful hercules and insane patk/matk you wont
              unless you are fighting a heavy casher in that case 9 times out of 10 you would lose anyway

i really think you kaktkatatk and all the other knights who ***** about guardian rune being OP
              because it really isnt

Comment

the only place where a gard rune is OP is on magic that have 2 skills that can heal them full + the have the heal rune too... try win over a magic thats build that way.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                  the only place where a gard rune is OP is on magic that have 2 skills that can heal them full + the have the heal rune too... try win over a magic thats build that way.

azrican beat eliatan in bg she does that

Comment

You know, I have been thinking about Medussa, using Aquillons blessing, then after the buff ends, use a guardian rune.
                    You are protected for 5 turns... but then, well, lots of them say that Medussa sucks in 1v1, so ,,,
                    It really amuses me when I think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      that lasts 5 turns has 30% shield of max hp
                      unless you are fighting a heavy casher in that case 9 times out of 10 you would lose anyway

i really think you kaktkatatk and all the other knights who ***** about guardian rune being OP
                      because it really isnt
                      Agoran shield will not last for 5 turns. The bubble will be gone on 2 or 1 turn(s) unless you are fighting players 100k br below yours

Comment

Agoran shield will not last for 5 turns. The bubble will be gone on 2 or 1 turn(s) unless you are fighting players 100k br below yours

umm this is a common misconception, everyone thinks you have to use your shield then go into sylph and hope it lasts
                        what is wrong with throwing up an apollo shield, waiting a few rounds in hero taking the hits
                        agorean and heal rune before the delphic
                        this is what i (and i know you will find it hard to believe) is called a strategy
                        everyone doing the same thing acting like sheep

Comment

umm this is a common misconception, everyone thinks you have to use your shield then go into sylph and hope it lasts
                          what is wrong with throwing up an apollo shield, waiting a few rounds in hero taking the hits
                          agorean and heal rune before the delphic
                          this is what i (and i know you will find it hard to believe) is called a strategy
                          everyone doing the same thing acting like sheep
                          I do not understand.
                          If you are still a hero, and the enemy is in sylph form already, he will do huge damage to you.
                          Why wait a few rounds of getting damage then use agoran then heal then delph? And you mean EDD/DD?
                          They enemy will kill you before you cast EDD or DD

Comment

I do not understand.
                            If you are still a hero, and the enemy is in sylph form already, he will do huge damage to you.
                            Why wait a few rounds of getting damage then use agoran then heal then delph? And you mean EDD/DD?
                            They enemy will kill you before you cast EDD or DD

if thats the case you have built your character wrong
                            i've faced a lot of knights around my br 200-250k and they can take my hits
                            my guild leader is a knight 230k br, and we have altar fights every now and then
                            he beats me without even going sylph
                            i have heal rune, i have guardian rune, and he simply tanks my herc hits

i beat players 250k+ all the time in bg, i've even beaten 2 300k+ players the last few weeks
                            but i guarantee if i went up against someone like kimwong (around 260k br) i would get my *** handed to me
                            Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 12-07-2014, 09:07 AM.

Comment

that lasts 5 turns has 20% shield of max hp

because it really isnt
                              now its fixed
                              IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
                              Class: Knight
                              Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
                              PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Comment

remember that runes are effective by your turn. it means if you're doing quick cast/double hitting, the rune only managed to block 1 of your opponent's attack. i even had the experience where the rune expired before my opponent launched an attack, making it a waste.
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X