Knights get only 3 advance runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets get back to topic shall we?

It is not why knights dont have guardian rune, but why guardian rune has an advanced version, when as stated many times before it is from the group of 3 runes that mimic class specific skills and every class can have only 2 of those.

Everyone who actualy plays this game, not just logging, has already adapted to anything in the game, learned how to counter anything, but thats not the point.

So why guardian rune has an advanced version?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Why not? Seems to be pretty arbitrary on which runes were chosen. I mean...pretty common sense that an upgrade to purge/puri/rage wouldn't do much, but the other six? Ignoring mire here since mire is useless everywhere except to mages in necro.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
        Why not?
        Lol, seriously, even facepalm.

Why? Why would it have, when it should cover for the skills certain classes are missing.

People say knights have shields, dont get guardian, mages puri, dont get rune, archers scatter, no purge. And this is OK, sounds reasonable, dont think is right but at least has some logic behind. But where is the logic to give 2 classes an advantage (not cheap, matter of choice o use it, etc) and completely ignore the 3rd class?
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
          And the other clases get the OP Guardian rune that can nullify our best attack.

Solution: Give Guardian rune also for knights, or at least dont let Guardian rune to evolve to advance, 50% reduce dmg is already OP...
          If U dond know how 2 play kinght go play archer or mage stop whining problem solved all move along nothing 2 see here xD

Comment

Solo Arena

Of course there is the discussion of the natural shield that the Knight has in Solo Arena or Plunder if it's loaded up. The other two classes have no such defenses. And someone mentioned Deep Freeze for archers. That skill has been nerfed so many places I don't load it anymore.

Comment

Now if you really want to complain about something then bring in the lack of heal for knights besides runes. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Almera1 View Post
                Now if you really want to complain about something then bring in the lack of heal for knights besides runes. hehe
                Ya, I feel sorry for the knights on that one. They should have a heal skill but I guess the shield was the answer to that. Archers have bloodthirsty plus heal rune. Mages have heals all over the place plus the heal rune. Knights got just the heal rune.

Comment

If guardian rune isn't op, unnerf knight block talent, that wasn't op either

Talkin seriously, i'm a 380k knight and ranked 17th on last cw (EU server), brutal hobo is wrong on so many point i won't even bother say where but if u try to "absorbe" some hit before going pet with apollo and shield on u get ur *** whipped so badly u won't try it again, the only real counter to guardian atm is amnesia but it's kinda lame because it's based on luck, best solution i see is to make ss rune upgradable and able to remove guardian rune (maybe a % to balance the cash u spent on that guardian rune) but as it is right now it's totally op.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                    If guardian rune isn't op, unnerf knight block talent, that wasn't op either

Talkin seriously, i'm a 380k knight and ranked 17th on last cw (EU server), brutal hobo is wrong on so many point i won't even bother say where but if u try to "absorbe" some hit before going pet with apollo and shield on u get ur *** whipped so badly u won't try it again, the only real counter to guardian atm is amnesia but it's kinda lame because it's based on luck, best solution i see is to make ss rune upgradable and able to remove guardian rune (maybe a % to balance the cash u spent on that guardian rune) but as it is right now it's totally op.

well now im just gonna prove you wrong, there is a certain knight on my server
                    he is my guild leader
                    he s 15k? br higher than me, and he can kill me without even sylphing absorbing my entire sylph round
                    now i am NOT a noob, i have beaten people well over my br, he has just built an excellent knight
                    i will record a video of his play style later for you all, since you think knights are so pathetic
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      well now im just gonna prove you wrong, there is a certain knight on my server
                      he is my guild leader
                      he s 15k? br higher than me, and he can kill me without even sylphing absorbing my entire sylph round
                      now i am NOT a noob, i have beaten people well over my br, he has just built an excellent knight
                      i will record a video of his play style later for you all, since you think knights are so pathetic
                      Did read that, yet your br is way too low (u said 250k right?) to compare with 380k fights with maxed hercules, i'd get 70/80k x hit from normal hit under apollo so shield would be gone in 1 turn and adding to that every turn u would give a +5% to opponent damage. As i said i'm quite noob but there are a ton of knight more noob then me around in EU server. Also how far does your guild leader goes on pve events? let's say where's he on necro? My guess is that he has a defensive build (or ur attack is way too low) which won't get him anywhere in this game sadly.

Comment

Did read that, yet your br is way too low (u said 250k right?) to compare with 380k fights with maxed hercules, i'd get 70/80k x hit from normal hit under apollo so shield would be gone in 1 turn and adding to that every turn u would give a +5% to opponent damage. As i said i'm quite noob but there are a ton of knight more noob then me around in EU server. Also how far does your guild leader goes on pve events? let's say where's he on necro? My guess is that he has a defensive build (or ur attack is way too low) which won't get him anywhere in this game sadly.
                        maybe ur defense is low if u get hit that amount under Apollo which is 30% dmg resist (so even if u got 20% extra more from guardian u would be still hit heavy,wouldnt make big difference)

Comment

he does just fine in pve events actually, he has a higher patk stat than me
                          seriously though, just because you cant play a certain character doesnt mean you have to whine about it
                          i have seen plenty of great knights, that have a lot of skill, and can take my herc hits with ease
                          i have also fought a lot of high br knights, that just absolutely fail (probably everyone whining on this thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
                            maybe ur defense is low if u get hit that amount under Apollo which is 30% dmg resist (so even if u got 20% extra more from guardian u would be still hit heavy,wouldnt make big difference)
                            Wouldn't define 34% gb with 70k pdef and 60k mdef and all lvl 5 res red low, it's just that most of people talkin there never played a strong enough char to see how it is Just to make an example today in bg i got hit with 330k delphic (gotta say was kinda surprised) from a same br or so archer (archer didn't use mdef red, i didn't had apollo since it's useless for me in bg so this kinda balance everything out) and we weren't even in 50% damage boost, i won but that's another story.

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            he does just fine in pve events actually, he has a higher patk stat than me
                            seriously though, just because you cant play a certain character doesnt mean you have to whine about it
                            i have seen plenty of great knights, that have a lot of skill, and can take my herc hits with ease
                            i have also fought a lot of high br knights, that just absolutely fail (probably everyone whining on this thread)
                            Define just fine, has he clear necro yet? Killed 3.5 of sky trial? Those are a couple of stuff that a decent built knight should have done with 225k br (for sky hades is needed ofc but was free a couple weeks ago so would be surprised if someone missed it)
                            Anyway it's fun how an archer talk about knight, if you don't have a well built archer and some knight can tank your hercules hits doesn't mean every archer around sucks like u ^^' And all this just to say that it is not the way to go wait while opponent is on pet mode, if your weaker you lose 100% of the time playin like that, so when it come to both player going pet at the same time with hercules guardian is op (would like to know your guardian level too, is it advanced at least?).

Comment

I kinda agree with one thing.

Purge Rune and Puri Rune should be upgradable and be able to remove normally non-dispellable effects, for example:

Adv Purge would be able to:
                              • Remove Mars Will Effect (L2)
                              • Remove Guardian Rune Effect (L5)
                              • Remove, until next action, Immunity to Slow in PvE (L8)

The latter effect would play out great in PvE events like DI and SkyTrail to land a slow effect.

Adv Purification would be able to:
                              • Always Removes Chaos effect from Self when used, cannot be hijacked by Chaos effect. (L2)
                              • Leaves a Buff on all party members giving them immunity to debuffs (incl Stun) until next action. (L5)
                              • Removes permanent debuffs, like those from Spire Bosses (L8)

Again, just some suggestions to make these Rune worthwhile as Advanced Runes.

Comment

Define just fine, has he clear necro yet? Killed 3.5 of sky trial? Those are a couple of stuff that a decent built knight should have done with 225k br (for sky hades is needed ofc but was free a couple weeks ago so would be surprised if someone missed it)
                                Anyway it's fun how an archer talk about knight, if you don't have a well built archer and some knight can tank your hercules hits doesn't mean every archer around sucks like u ^^' And all this just to say that it is not the way to go wait while opponent is on pet mode, if your weaker you lose 100% of the time playin like that, so when it come to both player going pet at the same time with hercules guardian is op (would like to know your guardian level too, is it advanced at least?).
                                first of all
                                i could force feed a toddler alphabet soup wait a few hours and it would ****** out a more comprehensible sentence than that

and lol at you thinking a knight can clear sky trail 3.5 with around 235k br
                                he doesnt have a hades btw, so thats out of the question

and hes on necro level 28 like me and he will probably finish it first as well
                                my guardian is level 10, i might make it advanced but im working on getting my heal level 10
                                and im sorry i dont have the luxury of throwing my wallet at the monitor like you casting "wizard spells" as you attempt to make your virtual character stronger

yes i love my guardian rune, and yes i use it all the time, and yes i win fights because of it
                                but its not my fault players i fight cannot counter

Comment

Working...
                                X