Knights get only 3 advance runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    The point I was making is that those knights were just adding hp and forgetting to build on their main stats like defense. If I see a tanky knight with an iris/triton and they have high electro resist 8/10 times I know I will lose if they take all the hits then heal after. There was this one knight who would just take my kill streaks in bgs just to heal because he knew his defence was too much for me.

So to what this thread is about, there are many ways to adapt to not having certain things in the game. If knights want the guardian rune gone for other classes, then the other classes should not get a puri rune and same with a purg rune. I feel that would be fair so there would be a need for each when doing MP runs or will everyone start to whine and complain with what I say.
    whats the point using iris/triton in bg for event if they got high eletro res there are still will power so i can't see what good it do for a warrior to do that. there is also a reason that top players used hercules/athena for pvp over tritron and hades

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
      whats the point using iris/triton in bg for event if they got high eletro res there are still will power so i can't see what good it do for a warrior to do that. there is also a reason that top players used hercules/athena for pvp over tritron and hades
      if i remember correctly kimwong came 2nd in warriors hall in a class wars not so long ago
      the guy who won was a defensive knight with a triton
      so it isnt that bad
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
        We go sylph with lets say 3/4 hp left, I hit them then they use warm spring and go full hp, I hit again and they use rain dance (full hp again) I delphic and leave them with less than 10% but they full heal with warm spring and delphics me next round for the win. Be reminded that they can use a heal rune also, astrals may proc and so on. Mages and archers need the guardian rune for defense as most people do not realize but knights are the strongest class if they are built right.
        IGN: princestewii
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

as an archer I would disagree a well played mage because they an heal 3 different ways and also carry a heal and guardian rune are getting harder and harder to kill, not sure why they can have a heal rune since I cant carry a rune that does what scatter does

Comment

Originally posted by llivetorace View Post
            as an archer I would disagree a well played mage because they an heal 3 different ways and also carry a heal and guardian rune are getting harder and harder to kill, not sure why they can have a heal rune since I cant carry a rune that does what scatter does
            As knight I agree, since most players use guardian rune, it does get harder to kill them, especially mages, cause they put on guardian before delphic hit and then go back to heal.
            Give all characters all runes! Since runes can be used in sylph its unfair that knights don't have the guardian rune. Shield is nothing compared to that and costs a lot of rage and turns and we all have skills to survive, this is just unfair!

Comment

Instead of complaining how 1 class is different, maybe they should allow people to change class before level 70.
              There's so many noobs pointing others than thinking how to improve themselves.
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                Instead of complaining how 1 class is different, maybe they should allow people to change class before level 70.
                There's so many noobs pointing others than thinking how to improve themselves.

knights would remain knights
                if they changed classes they would find something else to whine about anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  go outside, you start talking nonsense
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    Its so easy complaining about knights whining. Nice contribution Hobo.
                    Got your a s s beaten to many times by knights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
                      Its so easy complaining about knights whining. Nice contribution Hobo.
                      Got your a s s beaten to many times by knights?

i will admit some knights have beaten me, and i have also beaten some decent knights
                      but all im saying is the truth
                      this thread itself is just a knight whine thread

and no danaupaua its 2am, i won't go outside, ya goob

Comment

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                        The point I was making is that those knights were just adding hp and forgetting to build on their main stats like defense. If I see a tanky knight with an iris/triton and they have high electro resist 8/10 times I know I will lose if they take all the hits then heal after. There was this one knight who would just take my kill streaks in bgs just to heal because he knew his defence was too much for me.

So to what this thread is about, there are many ways to adapt to not having certain things in the game. If knights want the guardian rune gone for other classes, then the other classes should not get a puri rune and same with a purg rune. I feel that would be fair so there would be a need for each when doing MP runs or will everyone start to whine and complain with what I say.
                        Funny an archer telling how a knight should be build. HP is good for defense btw and an archer beating 20 k higher br knights...sounds a bit weird to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                          i will admit some knights have beaten me, and i have also beaten some decent knights

Using the word whiner is cheap and ignorant. You have your guardian rune and your scatter, so just hush now. Go kill some knights in bg. If you can

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post

Funny that you use the word "goob" cause it describes you so well.

Can count this as whining too.
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• As a knight i have to admit that we are not the best class , but i suppose every class has his own advantage and disadvantage so complainning w'ont give us a new rune .
                              Character : Dante

Class : knight

Server : 81 -US

Platform : Kabam

Battle rating : 488 k

Guild : GodsHonor

Sylph : Refined Hades ( Aegis) 95 k orange

Comment

• Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
                                Funny an archer telling how a knight should be build. HP is good for defense btw and an archer beating 20 k higher br knights...sounds a bit weird to me.
                                smh you do know that I said those knights were just adding hp and forgetting to build on their defense. You could have 400k hp or more and your pdef/mdef is 40k, a mage/archer would slice a huge chunk out of your hp if they had 100k+ patk/matk
                                IGN: princestewii
                                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                                X