Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to get yellow astral., can u tell me....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get yellow astral., can u tell me....

i have been move from 1 server to another but i can't get a gol or yellow astral that i need,.

can u tell me.,

someone please., give me a clue to get a yellow astral.,

as far as i know, astral is all luck and gold, u either gotta be very lucky to have a yellow astral( the right one for ur class) or spend enough gold to get 7k star points, I don't think changing server matters, it would be very partial if it does

Comment

Originally posted by trafalgarDlaw View Post
      i have been move from 1 server to another but i can't get a gol or yellow astral that i need,.

can u tell me.,

someone please., give me a clue to get a yellow astral.,
      It is pure luck, as I didn't get a yellow astral until 6900 some star points. Others will pull them in the first 1000. Just keep at it until you get them. ( if you are not interested in leveling astrals sell the green and blue *even purple* till you get the orange you want)

Comment

click .. click .. click .. till reach 7000 star points .. and .. Trade it !!
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        Stellar
        Knight
        Havoc

"If you really listen for it .. you'll begin to hear that phrase in the melody of the flute that was played .."

Comment

Originally posted by NeenaFelisha View Post
          click .. click .. click .. till reach 7000 star points .. and .. Trade it !!
          I've actually been very lucky on getting the astrals(my guildmates hate me for it) on my knight, I currently have amased over 14k star points(for 2 of my astrals). In total I have 12 orange astrals(half of them are repeats, just holding them waiting/hoping to do something other than exp fodder). Its just pure luck, I've gotten 3 orange astrals in under 10 mins, and 300k gold spent, then not even one spending close to 5m.

Comment

i have tried that., but its to long to wait.,

i always lose in fight so i change the place.,

that's why i ask u all.,

Comment

Puh lease stay on topic~~
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Orange and yellow astral are the same thing, right? Now that I actually have one, I can see its orange, but in a lot of screencaps they look yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by R23644991 View Post
                  Orange and yellow astral are the same thing, right? Now that I actually have one, I can see its orange, but in a lot of screencaps they look yellow.
                  haha yeah, they looked yellow but during announcement it's written in orange font colour... that's why we call them orange astral.

Also, the grades in wartune are:
                  White > Green > Blue > Purple > Orange...

so naturally, "Orange Astral" haha =p

Comment

Working...
                  X