This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• requirements for level 40 pve gear?

can anyone please tell me the requirements for level 40 PvE gear? so that i can plan ahead, if i should only focus on getting PvP lvl 35 gear or abandon plan of getting some lvl 40 PvE gear, if the requirements are too much and not worthy of the stats

By requirements do you mean how much they cost? If that's the case then it's 100 crystaloids per item, so 400 total. Then you need the 4 base items, which you can get either as drops from the MP dungeons or buy in the crypt store for 120 tokens each.

Comment

yes yes, i meant the cost of synthesis, and thank u for ur information.
      do i need to get level 2 crystaloids or higher? as because level 20 needed level 1 crystaloid, level 30 needed level 2 crystaloids, maybe level 40 gear needs higher level crystaloids?
      also, different lvl crystaloids drops in different level of dungeons, right? so i wonder if i should level up a bit and grind for them in higher dungeons, like bloodlands and void?

Comment

you need lv3 crystaloid for lv40 pve gear. 100 lv3 crystaloids per piece of equipment.
        bbloodland gives lv2 crystaloid. void gives lv3 crystaloid. dunno with badland, never go there. good luck collecting 400 lv crysts.

Comment

syn is like 20k gold per piece

Comment

sigh, i knew it would be a tiresome demand of cost, by that time, i'll get enough insignia to get lvl 35 gear or maybe not, i dunno :-/
            wish they reduce the cost a bit, also increase crypt runs back to 2 per day or at least add crypt key in the daily devotion gift :-(
            thanks for the information again, guys

Comment

no need to worry much about the lvl 40 set, by the time you get what you need you will most likely be lvl 45 and have enough isigna for the lvl 45 set in the arena, 2900 isigna is required for the lvl 45 set good luck

Comment

i got my lv. 40 set when i was lv. 50. so yeah...
                Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
                X