Short Eve complications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Eve complications

my lovely Eve is almost L 55 and I was thinking about the next skill in 4th slot so flash storm or Jupiters wrath?ssooo....help
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

dont buy any skill yet. evolve to hercules and buy thunder strike and shock chain.
    Last edited by Arlad; 12-08-2014, 09:28 AM. Reason: minor typo
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Or he can buy one pasive skill, unstable voltage i think is the name of the one that rises attk.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
        Or he can buy one pasive skill, unstable voltage i think is the name of the one that rises attk.
        ah yes, that skill is a must.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          dont buy any skill yet. evolve to hercules and buy thunder strike and shock chain.

thats situational though, if he doesnt get jupiters in a long 1v1 fight hes gonna be stuck spamming thundering strike because all his attacks would be have cooldowns
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            thats situational though, if he doesnt get jupiters in a long 1v1 fight hes gonna be stuck spamming thundering strike because all his attacks would be have cooldowns
            very true jupiter is good you dont need short circuit
            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
              yeah i agree buy, unstable volatage, and remove that crit block passive it isant so great sow ehn you have herc you can put on razor
              having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

so unstable voltage and no flash storm or Jupiter,am talking priority people
                Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                ©S174

Comment

Unstable voltage is the #1 skill to get, that's useful in basically every situation, and extremely powerful sometimes. I personally don't think Thunder Strike is worth much (but I'd probably choose it over Flash Storm if I could), but Shock Chain is very handy in pvp, and nice to have in pve. The short cd on Jupiter's Wrath means I use it all the time, and it's got a nice damage multiplier, so I'd make that the 5th skill. If you're willing to gamble on replacing Short Circuit, you can get all three (shock chain, jupiter's wrath, and thunder strike).

Comment

for speed casting u need jupiter,short circuit and thundering strike

Comment

Originally posted by haquebd View Post
                      for speed casting u need jupiter,short circuit and thundering strike
                      not realy i only got the thundering strike of that skills in i can still speed cast easy for there are no long battle in pet form for its a wast

Comment

so priority is unstable voltage, Jupiters wrath,shock chain,flash storm,thunder strike ty for help squires
                        Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                        ©S174

Comment

Working...
                        X