Level 60 matching system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 60 matching system

ibeen lvl 60 for a bit now and i kew that bg was gonna be hell, but i never knew just how bad it would be in the multiplayer arena... is it just me or is the matching system 10x worse (yes even worse than it already was) at lvl 60? like i cant even help people anymore below my lvl, i try to help lvl 55s and all im giving them is 120k br people with ******* lvl 15 brutal edge. and even when me and other lvl 60s team up, its like it gives us even harder people, i honestley havent even won 10 total mp arena matches in a week. anyone think theyll fix this? or atleast someone say it gets better...

Originally posted by SouljaBoy35 View Post
    or atleast someone say it gets better...
    sorry, but it dont. matchings will get worse on 80's.
    the only thing you can do is getting stronger, not wishing the opponents to be weaker.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      sorry, but it dont. matchings will get worse on 80's.
      the only thing you can do is getting stronger, not wishing the opponents to be weaker.

really?

matchings seemed to get easier for my group

well for 2nd arena anyway, first one is always hell
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

ibeen lvl 60 for a bit now and i kew that bg was gonna be hell, but i never knew just how bad it would be in the multiplayer arena... is it just me or is the matching system 10x worse (yes even worse than it already was) at lvl 60? like i cant even help people anymore below my lvl, i try to help lvl 55s and all im giving them is 120k br people with ******* lvl 15 brutal edge. and even when me and other lvl 60s team up, its like it gives us even harder people, i honestley havent even won 10 total mp arena matches in a week. anyone think theyll fix this? or atleast someone say it gets better...
        For lvl 60 arena u need 4 * 130k br to be on safe side and win 14 or 15 a day. Try to get that br and u can dominate too. Instead of complaining find a way to win. Obviously you cant expect to win bg and arena for some time when u enter a new bracket.My arena team is 2 archers (145k and 175k) and 2 knights(195k and 185k) and we win 15 on most days without difficulty. Hope i helped you
        IGN : ARKANTOS
        CLASS : ARCHER
        SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
          For lvl 60 arena u need 4 * 130k br to be on safe side and win 14 or 15 a day. Try to get that br and u can dominate too. Instead of complaining find a way to win. Obviously you cant expect to win bg and arena for some time when u enter a new bracket.My arena team is 2 archers (145k and 175k) and 2 knights(195k and 185k) and we win 15 on most days without difficulty. Hope i helped you
          10-12 on a good day for my team when we all are on (Knight 100k br mage 124k br mage 114k br archer 110k br) hope we never get matched with your team tbh you guys look ready for the next bracket
          IGN: princestewii
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Hello.
            This has been discussed quite some times so far.
            The basic point is that the matchmaking system was never made public,and it's hard to discuss on it.
            Since the new system was introduced,I can only assume that the leagues are also a part of the matchmaking,so it would not match you only by level let's say,and by league also.
            So depending on what league you are in,you might face enemies from the same.
            For example,if you are on diamond,there would be a high probability that you would face monsters.
            I see that it was not the case here,but at the start all teams are in the same league for example,so you might be in the same place with the high BR players for a bit.
            Again,this is pure speculation.As stated before,it's hard to give you an exact reason why it's happening.
            There have been some suggestions regarding this,and you could visit the Suggestions section,and share your opinion about it,or make suggestions on how it could improve.
            Take care.

Comment

I can explain this

Lets say there is 100 teams fighting
              80 is lvl 80
              20 is lvl 70

if u are the team 101 who is lvl 60

Who u do think u are going to match up ?

U might even match up with NPC that 4 knights

Its a build in system to eliminate long waiting time

There is 4 hours to GA

U know how many players is playing GA at any particular time ?

And how many teams end their round in the same time

And how many teams press start at the same time ?

BR is not an issue here

The issue here is that the system will tag u to the next available team irregularless of br

Unless the pool of waiting ( already click start ) is very huge

It will match up to closer br

To promote faster matching

U want ur waiting time to start a match becoming 10 mins per round ?
              Last edited by Xeptone; 12-10-2014, 12:55 AM.

Comment

lose 15 rounds in 20 mins

or wait 10 to 20 mins even 30 mins to fight the br closer to u

and even that u might still lose and u might not even finish the 15 rounds after 4 hours of GA

Ur call

option 1 efficiency / lose
                ( ur correction method is balen lvl up strengthen urself faster to even the playing field >> what R2 whats u to do )

or

option 2 50% chance of winning ( since very lose br ) / eternal waiting
                ( u will still be wasting time electricity effort which still translate to wasting money which u might as well balen > what R2 wants)

Ur call on which poison u want to take
                Last edited by Xeptone; 12-10-2014, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
                  lose 15 rounds in 20 mins

or wait 10 to 20 mins even 30 mins to fight the br closer to u

and even that u might still lose and u might not even finish the 15 rounds after 4 hours of GA

Ur call

option of efficiency / lose
                  ( ur correction method is balen lvl up strengthen urself faster to even the playing field >> what R2 whats u to do )

or

option and chance of winning / eternal waiting
                  ( u will still be wasting time electricity effort which still translate to wasting money which u might as well balen > what R2 wants)

lol closer br will be just 1 400k br guy and 3 alts
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

no matter how hard u try
                    police will never finish catching all thief

there is always loopholes

while I understand thread like this is up due to frustration ( nobody like losing 15 rounds everyday)

U DUN HAVE A CHOICE and

NO SYSTEM will ever be fair to everybody

If somebody ever prove that god exist

Tell him/her/it that even that entity make a mistake

that mistake >>>> create us

Comment

-_- i hate lev 60+ match with under 59 .... new astral sylph envolve.... no way i could win........ even same br.. was trying keep play on bg 60 -_- that astros hurt

Comment

Working...
                      X