Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daihieps2005 View Post
    It's another thread. I don't see it when I click on all my posts
    You can PM me the details of the missing post and I'll happily explain where it went. But, even a deleted post doesn't mean a thing so please don't use that as a comparison in other threads.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

how about some1 post a guide on whats actually needed to get done in order to stop vip subscription?? cuz i cant find a stop subscription or similar buttons anywhere.. and also R2 should put (Recurring Charges) option next to the vip payment.. els players are just gonna have thier foot up R2's butt for not mentioning is properly..

besides.. how does R2 get paypal to make payment without u typing in ur password paypal website n making payment? R2 dont have my account details.. paypal does.. paypal wont just giv out payments without authorization.. in this situation it would mean typing in ur password at paypal website.. unless the link given by R2 to make payment via paypal has a keylogger.. i dont see how its posibble to make recurring payment via paypal.. its very obvious if ur applying recurring payments via paypal.. lots of **** u need to fill in and accept.. dates n stuff.. did it twice.. wasnt easy
      z

They should put a remove subscription button at the MY R2 page in accounts.. vip will last for the remaining amount of time left.. they just wanna make thier lilfe a living hell with unhappy players cursing them for stealing n all that **** lol... put a button there solves everything... i understand alot of online games do auto recurring payment on activation.. but alot of those games let players disable it them selves... and enables it them selves when they wanna continue the vip.. just saying.. we live in a digital world.. anything can be done..
      Last edited by VicZar; 10-25-2012, 01:39 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

can anyone make a guide on how to stop payment per month? it would really help.

Comment

I don't know why people keep saying you need to file a ticket to cancel VIP O.O . With paypal, you don't need to file a ticket. Just find the billing agreement in paypal and cancel it.

That's how I got rid of VIP for 2 other toons I had and I've had no problems....
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            You can PM me the details of the missing post and I'll happily explain where it went. But, even a deleted post doesn't mean a thing so please don't use that as a comparison in other threads.
            Oh wow, so our posts don't mean anything and it's alright to delete. I understand now

Comment

Oh wow, so our posts don't mean anything and it's alright to delete. I understand now
              Posts tend to be deleted if it's irrelevant to the point or if it's a flame post or it's something that doesn't belong.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Again, PM me the details of the post, and I'll let you know the reason for the deletion, if one of your posts was indeed deleted and not just moved.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

If I recalled, it's a thread of someone mentioned about the benefit of being VIP, VIP wheel, why making more servers, and many more. They might be flame to you but they facts to us. That person is just gathering the facts about the game.

Comment

If I recalled, it's a thread of someone mentioned about the benefit of being VIP, VIP wheel, why making more servers, and many more. They might be flame to you but they facts to us. That person is just gathering the facts about the game.
                    Okay. It's a thread based off of true facts. Then it wouldn't be deleted, otherwise. I still don't see where you're attempting to go with this argument. Moderators can see deleted threads/posts, so they would know.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                      Okay. It's a thread based off of true facts. Then it wouldn't be deleted, otherwise. I still don't see where you're attempting to go with this argument. Moderators can see deleted threads/posts, so they would know.

That means you should be able to track my posts that have been deleted.

Those facts aren't favorable to R2. He/she was dissatisfied.

This is a pointless argument because the chance of winning is 0 for me.
                      Last edited by daihieps2005; 10-26-2012, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Just another unclear thing in a game that likes to take your money. The VIP should be REWRITTEN. I had to send a ticket with my email addy for them to cancel it. I'll never buy it again.
                        It is just something that will not be clear to people until its too late.
                        Basically they put VIP in game so they can deceive people into paying 7.99 a month to play the game.If half the people go for it,
                        then their job is done.
                        Once enough people catch on to it,they will find another way to make you pay.
                        Already the game is a trap with balens,and the competitive players they put ingame to encourage you to compete with them also
                        rakes in the cash.
                        Yes, it is sneaky ,shady and other names,but thats the world of gaming today.
                        Sad but true ....

Comment

Originally posted by chaos33967 View Post
                          Just another unclear thing in a game that likes to take your money. The VIP should be REWRITTEN. I had to send a ticket with my email addy for them to cancel it. I'll never buy it again.
                          It is just something that will not be clear to people until its too late.
                          Basically they put VIP in game so they can deceive people into paying 7.99 a month to play the game.If half the people go for it,
                          then their job is done.
                          Once enough people catch on to it,they will find another way to make you pay.
                          Already the game is a trap with balens,and the competitive players they put ingame to encourage you to compete with them also
                          rakes in the cash.
                          Yes, it is sneaky ,shady and other names,but thats the world of gaming today.
                          Sad but true ....
                          You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.
                          Last edited by daihieps2005; 10-28-2012, 02:16 AM.

Comment

I have a question... A have a Giro card, (Germany) I made royal vip card thrue normal internet bank. Will my money go away in 6 months again?

And one more question... Thrue facebook i cant recharge "Giro" , this option is just gone...
                            SERVER : [S24] Hierophant's Reign
                            GUILD : Insomnia
                            LVL : 76

Comment

Its easy. You tell R2 you want to cancel your subscription and they do it. If they continue billing you then you call your bank/paypal or credit card whichever you are using and tell them you did no authorize this subscription and have them give you your money back. The credit card company/paypal/your bank will give you your money back. Make sure you keep copies of ticket/email to R2 showing that your requested cancellation and the date so if they do keep charging you after you cancelled you have proof that you requested it.

Comment

This thread is 1 year and 2 months old.. >.>

Comment

Working...
                                X